EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Yet Another Test
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 04-15-2004 08:19:48 AM
Have you taken this one before? The Kingdomality Test

I'm a Discover...

quote:
The Discoverer, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 04-15-2004 08:29:53 AM
quote:
Your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Well that's pretty good, and I am good at delegation. I call it "leadership skills."

Pvednes fucked around with this message on 04-15-2004 at 08:38 AM.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 04-15-2004 09:47:59 AM
quote:
Your distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

All Hail the Cookie Utopia.

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 04-15-2004 at 09:48 AM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Cherveny
Papaya
posted 04-15-2004 10:22:16 AM
quote:
Your distinct personality, The Doctor might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your emotions and feelings are reality based. You are not misled with half formed ideas nor are you given to radical or high risk experimentation. You follow the tried and true and do not waste time thinking about things that cannot be seen, touched, heard, felt or smelled. On the positive side, you can become an exceptional expert in your particular area of the helping professions. You can deliver and maintain consistent and beneficial service to others. You do not lose sight of the reality of the situation and can usually control your own emotions. On the negative side, your emotions may want to be sensually satisfied which might lead to too much food, drink or other sensual pleasures. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 04-15-2004 11:04:41 AM
quote:
Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 04-15-2004 11:10:30 AM
<taps her Cookie Scepter upon her throne> Play me a tune, Minstrel Fae.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Marflord
Pancake
posted 04-15-2004 11:19:12 AM
Well, Katrinity, your not the only ruler in town.
All hail The Marfrealms!!!

The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

~Smashing Pumpkins~

"Life is not like the songs sweetling, you may learn that one day to your sorrow." Petyr Baelish to Sansa Stark ~ From "A Song of Ice and Fire

Zair
The Imp
posted 04-15-2004 02:30:17 PM
Looks Like I'll be the Kingdom's Engineer-Builder

"Your distinct personality, The Engineer-Builder might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to stick with the plan and get the job done. "If it ain't broken don't fix it." is your motto. You provide structure and stability to your world. Your procedures are predictable and dependable. Your methods are proven and tested. You offer results not surprises. On the positive side, you are practical, just, realistic, pragmatic and rational. On the negative side, you may be dogmatic, rigid, short-sighted, indecisive and unimaginative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms."

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 04-15-2004 02:31:07 PM
quote:
Zair's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Looks Like I'll be the Kingdom's Engineer-Builder

"Your distinct personality, The Engineer-Builder might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to stick with the plan and get the job done. "If it ain't broken don't fix it." is your motto. You provide structure and stability to your world. Your procedures are predictable and dependable. Your methods are proven and tested. You offer results not surprises. On the positive side, you are practical, just, realistic, pragmatic and rational. On the negative side, you may be dogmatic, rigid, short-sighted, indecisive and unimaginative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms."

I got that too, which is weird cause I put all the creative-type answers

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 04-15-2004 02:37:18 PM
Welcome to Cysopolis!
Our Motto: "My kingdom can kick your kingdom's ass!"

Your distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Addy
posted 04-15-2004 02:37:35 PM
quote:
Your distinct personality, The White Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true "Givers" of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 04-15-2004 02:40:07 PM
Addy! Come join my kingdom! ^.^

You can be the White Knight of the Muffin, protecting the fair kingdom of Cookie-topia!

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Addy
posted 04-15-2004 02:40:23 PM
quote:
Katrinity's account was hax0red to write:
Addy! Come join my kingdom! ^.^

You can be the White Knight of the Muffin, protecting the fair kingdom of Cookie-topia!

Yes ma'am!

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 04-15-2004 02:42:19 PM
Yay!

From this day forth, I declare Lady Addy to be the Champion of the Kingdom of Cookie-topia. May her righteous wrath only fall upon the wicked and shelter the innocent.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
&nbsp;
can you please fix my title
posted 04-15-2004 02:44:22 PM
our distinct personality, The Prime Minister might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize. You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical. On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes. On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, impetuous and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Bloodrose
Pancake
posted 04-15-2004 02:44:27 PM
quote:
Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
~That which yields, is not always weak~
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 04-15-2004 02:52:07 PM
quote:
Addy's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Your distinct personality, The White Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true "Givers" of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Cherveny
Papaya
posted 04-15-2004 02:53:15 PM
Still waiting for someone who wasn't "to be found in the most thriving kingdoms of their time" and who has no applicability in "today's corporate kingdoms".
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 04-15-2004 02:59:47 PM
quote:
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 04-15-2004 03:00:23 PM
You wanna come play in my kingdom too, Trillee? ^.^
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Sean
posted 04-15-2004 03:11:05 PM
Your distinct personality, The Merchant, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to always be competitive, for Merchants are the deal makers. Every situation is realistically analyzed for its profit potential. A well executed deal, even one that is profitable for all participants, can be its own reward for many Merchants. On the positive side you can be logically practical, rational and realistic. On the negative side you may be rigidly dogmatic as well as unmerciful and precipitous. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Eh.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 04-15-2004 03:11:37 PM
Ok! Let me like.. find some minstral things... *raids Espio's locker*
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-15-2004 03:11:44 PM
quote:
Your distinct personality, The Prime Minister might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize. You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical. On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes. On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, impetuous and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
I hate to admit it, but that sounds right.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 04-15-2004 03:24:34 PM
quote:

EDIT: Added that first Y.

Trent fucked around with this message on 04-15-2004 at 03:25 PM.

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 04-15-2004 04:06:29 PM
Wooo!

quote:
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Taylen
Pancake
posted 04-15-2004 04:06:37 PM
Dreamer-Minstral
"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 04-15-2004 04:36:56 PM
quote:
Taylen probably says this to all the girls:
Dreamer-Minstral
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 04-15-2004 10:40:58 PM
quote:
Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Darius!
Pancake
posted 04-15-2004 11:08:21 PM
quote:
The Prime Minister might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are a strategist who pursues the most efficient and logical path toward the realization of the goal that you perceive or visualize. You will often only associate with those people who can assist you in the implementation of your plan. Inept assistants may be immediately discarded as excess baggage. To do otherwise could be seen as inefficient and illogical. On the positive side, you can be rationally idealistic and analytically ideological. You can be a bold decision maker and risk taker who can move society ahead by years instead of minutes. On the negative side, you may be unmerciful, impatient, impetuous and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

merei
Pancake
posted 04-15-2004 11:09:25 PM
The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Pancake
posted 04-15-2004 11:13:31 PM
Sheperd, a god damn sheperd.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 04-15-2004 11:14:47 PM
No other black knights?
Mr. Duck
Likes to ____!
posted 04-15-2004 11:20:09 PM
quote:
your distinct personality, The Scientist is to subscribe completely to the scientific method. The data create the conclusion. To think about accumulating new data to prove an hypothesis could almost be considered a gross waste of time as there are so many new conclusions to be derived from the data already available. A more modern scientist in the field of criminology would be Sherlock Holmes. This professional sleuth always draws his conclusions from the available clues. On the positive side, you can be rationally imaginative and realistically perceptive. On the negative side, you can be nearsighted, narrow minded and rigid in your research methods. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Goma
Pancake
posted 04-16-2004 12:30:09 AM
quote:
Your distinct personality, The Bishop is to impose your own order upon the chaos that you find. Your most valuable talent is in giving ideas a reality base and in making the unreal seem real. On the positive side, you can be imaginative, realistic and idealistically pragmatic. On the negative side, Bishops may be devious, short-sighted and rigidly impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 04-16-2004 03:20:16 AM
quote:
Faelynn LeAndris said this about your mom:

Same.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Razor
posted 04-16-2004 05:00:14 PM
White Knight.
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-16-2004 06:36:11 PM
quote:
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-16-2004 06:45:57 PM
quote:
Your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

I'll bite your kneecaps off.

Sentow, Maybe fucked around with this message on 04-16-2004 at 06:48 PM.

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 04-16-2004 06:48:16 PM
quote:
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 04-16-2004 07:30:52 PM
I am the Internal Server Error.

quote:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, Webmaster and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: