EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The next "I wish I was in WoW beta" thread can suck my dick.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 03-20-2004 01:27:20 AM
STFU whiners. Not very many people got into this part of the beta. Stop pretending like life is over because you didn't make it.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 03-20-2004 01:28:47 AM
Fuck man, I Didn't get into WoW Beta
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-20-2004 01:30:00 AM
quote:
Kalculus Kid or Mathinator or Waisz had this to say about John Romero:
STFU whiners. Not very many people got into this part of the beta. Stop pretending like life is over because you didn't make it.

I'll stop whining when you commit suicide and remove the drain on you've placed on the world.

Darius!
Pancake
posted 03-20-2004 01:31:35 AM
What's with the recent surge of trolling, Waisz?
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 03-20-2004 01:33:16 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Mr. Parcelan wrote:
I'll stop whining when you commit suicide and remove the drain on you've placed on the world.

oh my gosh yes right now im cutting the wrists see

oh shit i fucked it up turns out i just cut a sandwich

Snugglits
posted 03-20-2004 01:33:32 AM
quote:
From the book of Darius!, chapter 3, verse 16:

what

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-20-2004 01:35:04 AM
quote:
Darius! had this to say about Captain Planet:

Occasionally, he creates extra blood that should be used for the creation of another Waiszling. However, should he have not had intercourse and another man's semen fertilized his egg, this blood cramps up inside him until he can release it.

Snugglits
posted 03-20-2004 01:36:44 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about John Romero:
Occasionally, he creates extra blood that should be used for the creation of another Waiszling. However, should he have not had intercourse and another man's semen fertilized his egg, this blood cramps up inside him until he can release it.

what

Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 03-20-2004 01:41:18 AM
Phase one was only like 1000 people anyways. The next phase will have significantly more people.
"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Darius!
Pancake
posted 03-20-2004 01:42:20 AM
quote:
Reynar got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Phase one was only like 1000 people anyways. The next phase will have significantly more people.

Phase 2 emails were already sent so rule those out.

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 03-20-2004 01:44:27 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Kalculus Kid or Mathinator or Waisz wrote:

Shut the hell up, seriously >=\

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Steven Steve
posted 03-20-2004 01:47:31 AM
Waisz, I never realized how much I love you
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 03-20-2004 01:51:25 AM
quote:
OtakuPenguin obviously shouldn't have said:
Shut the hell up, seriously >=\

Do you honestly believe that your life is lesser now that you didn't beat the odds of getting in the beta? It's just as annoying to you for someone to point out that your odds of getting in were extremely low, the same as everyone else's actually, but you didn't make it, as it is for some of us to hear the near constant whining for a day now from certain people that they didn't get in.

It's not a big deal. It's a beta. It's not your right to get in, so just go on with life, really.

OtakuPenguin
posted 03-20-2004 01:54:59 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Batty wrote:
Do you honestly believe that your life is lesser now that you didn't beat the odds of getting in the beta? It's just as annoying to you for someone to point out that your odds of getting in were extremely low, the same as everyone else's actually, but you didn't make it, as it is for some of us to hear the near constant whining for a day now from certain people that they didn't get in.

It's not a big deal. It's a beta. It's not your right to get in, so just go on with life, really.

Even if it's not a life altering event, it still sucks, and to have someone goade you about it is pretty stupid and low.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 03-20-2004 01:57:16 AM
You're all annoying.

Whine once, whine twice, then let it sliiiddee.

As Waisz, you HAVE been trolling lately, and I know there's more than a few people who've noticed it.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Snugglits
posted 03-20-2004 01:58:34 AM
quote:
OtakuPenguin had this to say about pies:
Even if it's not a life altering event, it still sucks, and to have someone goade you about it is pretty stupid and low.

Dude, I swear, you must be one of the most self-centered people on EC. You absolutely cannot see how anyone else can ever have a valid point. Some people are indifferent toward WoW. I know this is difficult -- if not impossible -- for you to believe, but go along with me here. These people do not like to have to read 30,000 posts about how those mean blizzard people did not include you in the beta and now you'll have to do something else with your life.

As an alternative, if the WoW fans who didn't make it into beta could get into a big circle jerk, I think everyone would be happy.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-20-2004 01:59:26 AM
It's not really indifference if you insist on shouting it from the mountains and rubbing it in peoples' faces.
Snugglits
posted 03-20-2004 02:00:49 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about (_|_):
It's not really indifference if you insist on shouting it from the mountains and rubbing it in peoples' faces.

An indifferent person's reaction to an overwhelming flood.

OtakuPenguin
posted 03-20-2004 02:02:18 AM
quote:
Kalculus Kid or Mathinator or Waisz's fortune cookie read:
Dude, I swear, you must be one of the most self-centered people on EC. You absolutely cannot see how anyone else can ever have a valid point. Some people are indifferent toward WoW. I know this is difficult -- if not impossible -- for you to believe, but go along with me here. These people do not like to have to read 30,000 posts about how those mean blizzard people did not include you in the beta and now you'll have to do something else with your life.

As an alternative, if the WoW fans who didn't make it into beta could get into a big circle jerk, I think everyone would be happy.

I made the post "*weeps*" in one WoW thread, if you want to construe that as "whining", go ahead. Then that's one whining post I've made about WoW.

30,000 > 1

The one in this thread is just about you being an ass to people that may be seemingly more upset than others.

Do you get off on other people be down?

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-20-2004 02:02:57 AM
quote:
Kalculus Kid or Mathinator or Waisz had this to say about Optimus Prime:
An indifferent person's reaction to an overwhelming flood.

Actually, an indifferent person's reaction would be...indifference! Hey, how about that! They'd step aside and let the flood converge with something else.

Prancing about like you and Batty do and giggling: "I told you so! You're all so annoying!" isn't indifference, it's an attempt to be cunts.

Snugglits
posted 03-20-2004 02:04:57 AM
ok ok then im done.

let this thread slide into the bowels of... some... big... creature

or continue to make more responses

Batty
posted 03-20-2004 02:06:04 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Actually, an indifferent person's reaction would be...indifference! Hey, how about that! They'd step aside and let the flood converge with something else.

Prancing about like you and Batty do and giggling: "I told you so! You're all so annoying!" isn't indifference, it's an attempt to be cunts.

Actually, I just want people to be quiet about the whole thing, because it's rather annoying. At the very least I'm looking forward to a week from now when people will finally be quiet about it again.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-20-2004 02:07:02 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Batty!
Actually, I just want people to be quiet about the whole thing, because it's rather annoying. At the very least I'm looking forward to a week from now when people will finally be quiet about it again.

What sense does yelling at them to be quiet make, then? Old Man Higgins never shut up those dang kids by hollerin' at them.

Batty
posted 03-20-2004 02:08:33 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
What sense does yelling at them to be quiet make, then? Old Man Higgins never shut up those dang kids by hollerin' at them.

They did get off his lawn though. And because it gives me something to do, because kids on my lawn annoy me.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-20-2004 02:09:39 AM
quote:
Batty was listening to Cher while typing:
They did get off his lawn though. And because it gives me something to do, because kids on my lawn annoy me.

If you keep yelling, we'll egg your house.

Batty
posted 03-20-2004 02:10:11 AM
quote:
From the book of Mr. Parcelan, chapter 3, verse 16:
If you keep yelling, we'll egg your house.

And if you keep chattering, I'll egg you.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-20-2004 02:10:34 AM
quote:
From the book of Batty, chapter 3, verse 16:
And if you keep chattering, I'll egg you.

You don't have the guts.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 03-20-2004 02:45:42 AM
*indifference*

*plays FFXI instead*

Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 03-20-2004 10:22:25 AM
WoW beta? So that's those threads I've been skipping...
"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 03-20-2004 10:27:28 AM
I can't wait until one month from now when 90% of EC has quit WoW.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 03-20-2004 10:38:05 AM
quote:
Zaza probably says this to all the girls:

Hehe, well, considering there are all of, what, 3 ECrs playing the beta? That wouldn't be particularly difficult

Talonus
Loner
posted 03-20-2004 10:38:24 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Zaza:

I dunno, this current ET fad seems to be lasting awhile. FFXI fad took about two months to weed out 90% of the people. And then there's Gunbound, which took awhile. Seems to be taking longer for fads to die out than it used to.

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 03-20-2004 10:55:48 AM
quote:
Vorago stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Hehe, well, considering there are all of, what, 3 ECrs playing the beta? That wouldn't be particularly difficult

Sorry. One month from release. My bad.

Steven Steve
posted 03-20-2004 01:08:20 PM
Yeah, it's not a fad, it's just that there's nothing new in MMORPGs, ever.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 03-20-2004 01:12:50 PM
quote:
Verily, Talonus doth proclaim:
I dunno, this current ET fad seems to be lasting awhile. FFXI fad took about two months to weed out 90% of the people. And then there's Gunbound, which took awhile. Seems to be taking longer for fads to die out than it used to.

*Shoots Tal in the nads!*

No more heals for you bitch!

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Talonus
Loner
posted 03-20-2004 01:28:38 PM
quote:
Faelynn LeAndris had this to say about Duck Tales:
*Shoots Tal in the nads!*

No more heals for you bitch!

*taps out*

Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 03-20-2004 01:33:06 PM
quote:
So quoth Talonus:
*taps out*

Oh how many times I died trying to rush to your side and revive you! Can you not feel my pain you selfless bastard! Now you mock me!

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-20-2004 01:47:07 PM
I'm with Parce. Despite how hip it is on the boards to be the counter-revolutionary (revolution in this case refers to the spin of the board society, not some sort of armed uprising) "get a grip" factor to board events, and despite there are times when it's important for someone to get a grip, this is not one of those times.

I'm pretty indifferent to WoW. I loved WC3, but I don't know how well it'll translate into WoW. I don't intend to play. ON THE OTHER HAND, I know that there's a LOT of people who have been looking forward to this endlessly for months (if not longer), with anticipation that only grows. For them, not getting into Beta 1 or Beta 2 or whatever sucks rotten eggs. I sympathize; there are games I'd like to have Beta-played, but couldn't (City of Heroes being the big one). I certainly wouldn't be a prick about the crop of threads that came up.

What are you so upset about? That the line of "NSFW" birthday threads (which are usually completely safe for work) was interrupted? The spin, the flow, of the boards right now is swinging towards WoW and the Beta. If you're bitching that *Gasp* some folks made threads about it, then you're 1. really out of tune with the boards (I'm not playing WoW but I knew that the day the betas went out a lot of folks were going to post regretful threads, I mean how long has it been that we've had a WoW tag for threads? HELLO THE GAME WASN'T EVEN OUT YET), and 2. an asshat who's looking to fire their mouth off, and this is as good an excuse as any.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Snugglits
posted 03-20-2004 02:18:27 PM
jadeth is late as always
Steven Steve
posted 03-20-2004 02:22:20 PM
Why isn't this one of the "get a grip times?" I mean, all anyone had to say was, "Darn, I didn't get into the beta," in Bajah's thread.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: