EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: First dates
Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 03-13-2004 03:28:12 AM
I'm kinda tired and I was thinking back on my first date and started wondering...what did everyone else here do on theirs?
"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 03-13-2004 03:29:33 AM
Got busy in the Burger King bathroom.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-13-2004 03:29:49 AM
It was going real smooth until her boyfriend showed up.
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 03-13-2004 03:40:11 AM
Dude, it's hard enough for me to remember a couple weeks ago..

..you want me to try to remember 18-20 years ago??? wtf??

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 03-13-2004 04:10:18 AM
If'n you mean my first date evar: I was 12 years old and we had dinner at Denny's and walked across the street to the movie theater and watched the movie "Arthur!" His dad drove us to dinner and picked us up at the theater when the movie was over. Pretty impressive to a 12 year old.
Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 03-13-2004 04:12:07 AM
Id settle for having a first date.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 03-13-2004 04:12:58 AM
It was some movie or another

can you please fix my title
posted 03-13-2004 08:09:08 AM
well, the first date was with this tenis giel who was rnaked 8th in the world or somthing , she was really nice but it was more of a we dont have anything else to do while she was at Bolletari's

but the first date with MY girl freind? I took her to a nice resturant (patricks) then to the Aslo theatre for a play.

I miss her

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 03-13-2004 12:13:35 PM
I went trick-or-treating, it was awesome.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 03-13-2004 12:29:36 PM
Prayed it would end soon so I could go home and work on my laundry.
Mod
Pancake
posted 03-13-2004 12:32:32 PM
quote:
Monica was listening to Cher while typing:
Prayed it would end soon so I could go home and work on my laundry.

Hahaha, ow.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 03-13-2004 02:43:08 PM
I don't think I've ever been on a real "date". Nobody's ever done the night out, hold open doors, pay my way, make me feel like I'm special thing.

I'm 'one of the guys', therefore I get treated as such.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-13-2004 02:45:31 PM
Movie and.........

...uh...

I don't remember. It wasn't terribly exciting, as one might be able to tell.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mod
Pancake
posted 03-13-2004 02:49:56 PM
For me it was some tour through the city or somesuch, wasn't really memorable.
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 03-13-2004 03:09:07 PM
school dance, then hanging out,walking and talking around my apartment complex for oh... 6 hours
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-13-2004 03:19:48 PM
It was going fine until I showed her the dungeon.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 03-13-2004 03:25:12 PM
The first date my sweetie took me on...We went to a barbecue place called Val's Smokehouse. After that, we went to Brahm's for ice cream, then we rented some movies and relaxed the rest of the evening watching them.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-13-2004 03:27:15 PM
BBQ, ice cream, and movies?

Now that's what I call a perfect date.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 03-13-2004 03:30:54 PM
I was certainly happy with it!
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 03-13-2004 03:34:30 PM
Oh yeah, forgot this part originally: Downtown Atlanta at The New American Shakespeare Tavern. Saw a show and grabbed some food there.
"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 03-13-2004 04:25:32 PM
quote:
Vernaltemptress painfully thought these words up:
If'n you mean my first date evar: I was 12 years old and we had dinner at Denny's and walked across the street to the movie theater and watched the movie "Arthur!" His dad drove us to dinner and picked us up at the theater when the movie was over. Pretty impressive to a 12 year old.

thats sooo cute

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 03-13-2004 04:26:42 PM
*nods at Xyrra* Understand that a bit too well.. however.. dont even remember if I ever had a 1st date or not in the normal sense of the word..
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Ares
posted 03-13-2004 04:50:08 PM
I walked by the lake he brought my flowers. ^.^... then went to a party at my friends house with all of them drunk. I stop there. Just kidding of course. Or am I? DUN DUN DUUUN... o_O
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 03-13-2004 06:28:10 PM
quote:
Snoota had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Got busy in the Burger King bathroom.

People say, "Yo Humpty! You're really funny lookin'"

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 03-14-2004 10:51:18 AM
UBT took me to a concert. We saw Insane Clown Posse. OMG do they ever suck much ass! haha! But I really wanted to spend time with him, so I went anyway, it was the day after Valentine's Day and I just really wanted to be with him. I didn't care that the music sucked. All I cared about was spending the moment with him. I think it was the best date ever.

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 03-14-2004 10:58:33 AM
mine? heh, wow.. first REAL date was when I was thirteen and still thought I was straight. First proper date was when I was 19, went to the movies with this dude brian, saw the tigger movie (really cute) and he ended up with his hand down my pants for half of it. =\
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 03-14-2004 11:08:15 AM
Uh, we saw a movie and went to a party to get wasted and have fun.

I don't remember what else happened.

hey
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-14-2004 01:33:16 PM
quote:
This one time, at Karnaj camp:
Movie and.........

...uh...

I don't remember. It wasn't terribly exciting, as one might be able to tell.

Same here.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Nina
posted 03-14-2004 05:21:06 PM
A bit of going around the mall, playing DDR and some arcade games before going home to cuddle.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: