EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Been away for abit...
Caanis Lupus
Rub me?
posted 03-09-2004 01:15:18 AM
Well life tends to not go a you plan it.

Feb 25 I lost my Grandfather. He was 76. He had been in poor health for the last couple years but it is never easy to accept. The "family" is just my Aunt Brenda, Uncle Joe and his wife and daughter, and me.

I had a lot of stuff to type out but I can't think of it right now. I guess I will just leave this as it is. I guess I kind of hope that everyone who still has a good bit of family, they keep in touch with, might think about them and give them a call, email, and/or drop by their house and just say Hi. I count all the times I had some spare time and just never thought about doing that since I thought I would always have that time later...

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-09-2004 01:16:34 AM
Oh wow. I was wondering where you went.

Nice to see you again

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 03-09-2004 01:22:22 AM
My condolences on your grandfather.

But, it is nice to see you around again.

Maradon!
posted 03-09-2004 01:50:39 AM

next tuesday I have to call my grandpa.

He's the only human being in the entire world that I really admire. He's a brilliant inventor and master electrician, and retired navy, too. and just a great person to be around.

Life kinda jumps up on you like that...next thing you know, you're wishing you had a chance to say goodbye.

I'm sorry for you man.

Zair
The Imp
posted 03-09-2004 02:33:12 AM
Welcome back.

Sorry its not on better terms.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 03-09-2004 06:36:14 AM
quote:
Zair had this to say about Captain Planet:
Welcome back.

I'm glad to see you, though I wish it could be a happier meeting.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.

can you please fix my title
posted 03-09-2004 08:33:58 AM
quote:
Maradon!'s account was hax0red to write:

next tuesday I have to call my grandpa.

He's the only human being in the entire world that I really admire. He's a brilliant inventor and master electrician, and retired navy, too. and just a great person to be around.

Life kinda jumps up on you like that...next thing you know, you're wishing you had a chance to say goodbye.

I'm sorry for you man.

I'm Sorry for you too losing a memeber of the family is always hard to do.

I dont understand your choice of words. {HAVE}? should be I want or I have to call him right away not next tuesday. It jsut seems like its a chore to do when you say it like that, and IM sure its not.

I call MY parents almost daily I vist them about once a week. Its a two hour trip but I dont mind at all.

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited by: Somthor ]

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 03-09-2004 01:42:46 PM
Welcome Back.

I lost my grandfather when I was eight, he was 65... and just recently (Jan. 25th) I lost my aunt to lung cancer... so I know how you feel

*hugs a tons*

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-09-2004 01:51:27 PM
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your loss.

You need not worry about your house in SWG, you made me an admin so it's not going to fall down anytime soon. Come back when you feel up to it.

Maradon!
posted 03-10-2004 07:15:57 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Somthor who doth quote:
I dont understand your choice of words. {HAVE}? should be I want or I have to call him right away not next tuesday. It jsut seems like its a chore to do when you say it like that, and IM sure its not.

No, first off I didn't lose my grandpa yet, but this thread reminded me that I might. My grandpa is right around that age. I used "have" because I keep forgetting.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: