EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: This is the ultimate attention whoring thread
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-06-2004 04:38:25 PM
Lo, my fiancee of (checks his watch) three weeks now has been abducted! By who? None other than a group of werewolves, those that claim lineage to the great god Lycanthros. They hate me for my true heritage from the wolf-kin, for I once was one of them. I was cast out of the tribe for my consciense and because I threatened the leader with my power. DO NOT ASK! YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE BURDEN I CARRY!

Now, I must fly to the cold regions of Alaska, where they gather to challenge the leader, Huntor, to a duel. Our numbers are far too few to be able to freely kill each other, even though my military training (I am an ex-Navy SEAL and trained in the art of Killayu, again banished from both the military and the school of defense for my great power. They were all jealous!). Thusly, we must do battle in the form of a writing contest (for you see, we value our warriors much like I value my female friends, for their minds and not their bodies. Have I mentioned you are looking severly spirited today? Yes, I have spent much time admiring the twin lobes of your beautiful mind). Thusly, even though he is skilled, I must defeat him with my great poetic skill. BE CAREFUL! YOU ARE GETTING TOO CLOSE TO MY TRUE PERSONALITY! I AM A LONE WOLF! BACK OFF, BABY!

I fear my victory will be in vain. For you see, long ago I was diagnosed with epilepsy and my doctors have given me so little time to live. I would take my own life, imbibing the deadly venom of Windex, if I were not in such emotional and physical pain. I have been married five times now in my sixteen years of life (to have such experience in such a short amount of life, too, is part of the pain I must endure). All times, I have either been wrongfully dumped (no doubt they were threatened my immense wisdom and power, just like Huntor) or my various brides had to go to school too early for me (alas! 7:00 AM classes are part of the tragedy I must endure!) Now, I fight only to see my fiancee's face one last time before this deadly disease takes my life. BACK OFF! BACK OFF! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TRUE PAIN IS, OR TRUE HARDSHIP, SO DO NOT TRY TO UNDERSTAND MINE!

I have dabbled too long. Every day, I feel my fiancee's spirit dying slowly inside. And thus, I must be off, for as soon as I clean my room, my mom will drive me to the airport...and my destiny. Fare thee well, friends. To those of you who have been my friend, I thank you, and I wanted to be so much more than friends (for your minds! Your minds!) To those of you that have been cruel to me, I will not miss you. For your minds were closed and unenlightened, and you could not see the true amount of pain I was in (not that I would ever wish the amount of pain I was in all the time onto you, it is that great. Seriously.)

He steps away, leaving a single rose behind. For whom? Perhaps the ladies? NO, HE'S ENGAGED! DON'T WORRY! HE ONLY LIKES THEM FOR THEIR MINDS! THEIR MINDS! Creasing his powerful, sultry face...if one were to look closely, could they perhaps see...is that...yes, a tear. What amount of pain could have driven this person, so obviously strong and handsome with a penis the size of a claymore, to tears? DON'T ASK! HE'S IN A LOT OF PAIN! I'M WARNING YOU! YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

Farewell, friends...if I survive, I will be certain to let you know of my success.

Signed,
The Masked Fighter

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-06-2004 04:40:46 PM
Is the little baby gonna cry?
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-06-2004 04:41:42 PM
quote:
This one time, at JooJooFlop camp:
Is the little baby gonna cry?

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! I WILL HURT YOU! WITH WORDS!

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-06-2004 04:45:19 PM
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Go back to your momma's basement and continue to feed on the excrement of our society, you sniveling little maggot.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-06-2004 04:49:17 PM
JooJoo...

I am now crying. I am in tears. I can hardly see because the mascara I wear (for medicinal purposes, and also to remember my lost love, and also because it's an important part of me) is running into my eyes. I'm having trouble typing because the tears are making my fingers slick. I can't breathe, either, because the saltiness of my uncontrollable weeping keeps getting into my mouth and dehydrating me.

Do you realize what it takes to make a man like me, one with such inner strength, to cry openly? It's against the American dream! I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually a fascist and maybe a Communist, too. But I know you're just doing it to make yourself feel big.

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER! YOU STILL HURT ME!

nem-x
posted 03-06-2004 04:53:19 PM
I declare war on Parcelan.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-06-2004 04:53:21 PM
Your tears give me a three-foot erection.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go fuck your mom in the ass. Who knows, maybe I'll become your new daddy and I'll beat the shit out of you every day after I come home from work. Would you like that, son?

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited by: JooJooFlop ]

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-06-2004 04:53:39 PM
WHAT?!

Oh, wrong thread.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 03-06-2004 05:24:27 PM
my asshole hurts from being verberally raped by this thrad.
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 03-06-2004 05:27:54 PM
I love this thread
El Cuchillo
RETARD! DO NOT FEED!
posted 03-06-2004 05:36:00 PM
But... but... *head explodes*
Strip Club - Online Comic Reader and Archiver for Linux and Windows (and maybe OSX)
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 03-06-2004 06:16:33 PM
hay guys whos whining in this thread
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-06-2004 08:17:01 PM
You left out the psionic vampires and ethereal energy.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 03-06-2004 09:19:46 PM
No one will ever understand. And that's why we'll always be different. We live shadow lives, cloaked and protected by the dark, where we drain from them their live and love and live like kings where they cannot see. They will never understand. Never.

*extends a hand, dropping a thorned rose like a single tear into a pool of darkest blood*

Do not wish to be like them, for they will never know.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-06-2004 09:21:11 PM
Wanna have sex? I heard goth chicks are total sluts.
El Cuchillo
RETARD! DO NOT FEED!
posted 03-06-2004 09:22:01 PM
This thread makes baby Jesus cry.
Strip Club - Online Comic Reader and Archiver for Linux and Windows (and maybe OSX)
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 03-07-2004 01:26:02 AM
I saw her first, JooJoo!! *grabs Nicole and stuff*
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 03-07-2004 02:13:37 AM
Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 03-07-2004 02:41:32 AM
"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-07-2004 02:45:27 AM
I see, Zeke. Posting pictures must make you feel like a big man, huh?! Picking on me just because I've got a soul! You...YOU...my poetic mind has failed to find words for how cruel you are!

But, alas, I cannot wait for you to realize how much you truly do not understand. I must rescue my fiancee before her dad realizes I didn't take her to McDonald's!

Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 03-07-2004 02:56:05 AM
What?? No were-tigers??

Sadf..

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 03-07-2004 02:57:56 AM
So Zeke, did you and your fiance break up yet or what? The pool's getting pretty big, and to be honest I kinda wanna win all the cash in it.
Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 03-07-2004 04:15:11 AM
You mean the one I've been dating for years?

/sarcasm on

Yes we broke up because we decided strippers and hookers were the way to go for us both.

/sarcasm off

"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-07-2004 04:17:03 AM
quote:
Zeke's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
You mean the one I've been dating for years?

/sarcasm on

Yes we broke up because we decided strippers and hookers were the way to go for us both.

/sarcasm off

Cool. When you break up, can you try to make it so it ends with her father's foot up your ass? I put a whole week's paycheck on that outcome.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: