EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: "I'm Not Banned Yet"
Sean
posted 03-05-2004 04:02:35 AM
Or, "How I Learned To Stop Caring And Love The Banstick."

I’m gold a day early, and entirely not ready. Originally I’d planned to include a little nifty quote from movies, games, comedians, songs, etc along with every shout-out, but I seriously fell behind and only managed to come up with three or four.

Also, some people have received their mentions in PMs, if I deemed your entry a bit too personal to post out in public. Yeah, I’m sentimental. Yeah, fuck you too.

Lazzay;
"Boy, you listen to me. You see her? She's my only daughter. She's my little girl, she's my. life. If you have any thoughts about hugggging or kissssing, you just remember this: I have no problem with going back to prison." - Bill Engvall, Comedian

Lazzy McLazicus! How be you, girl? Your attitude and way of life, while scary and foreign to one such as myself, are interesting and confusing.

Your phone calls are always both entertaining and frightening, as I never know when they will come, or where you’ll be when making them, leaving many questions and ”Did she say that?” moments running through my head. But I love them.

Keep it up, thunder thighs, and keep me posted on your life as a track and field star, keke?

Addy;
Quoteless.
Addyaddyaddy! How’s it going? You gonna post here, prz?
Anyhow. We’ve been friends for. . .two years now? Give or take. Yeah. While you’ve been prone to disappearing whenever the Next Big MMOG comes out from around the bend, I dearly value the talks and times we’ve had, from D&D to EQLive, to. . .uh, I don’t have a third here, sorry, :x

Anyhow. Take it easy, have fun, and keep rockin’ in a free world, my sistah.

Black(mage);
Ramey: ”Who are you on the phone with?”
Stu: “My psychiatrist.”
Sutherland: “Hah-HAH! That’s a good one. Wish I’d thought of it.”

- Exchange in Phone Booth

Blackmage, Tim, my man. In the past few months, I can’t really explain it, but it feels as if we’ve been talking a lot more than normal. Perhaps we have, perhaps not, but I’m not one to complain. Well, not one to complain here.
What can I say, really? You’re my bro, and that’s that. Let me know if you ever need anything, because I’ll always be around.

Be sure to stop by on the way to Florida, que?

Liam;
Quoteless.

Hey, man. I know that, aside from WR, we’ve sorta been drifting apart, but that’s sort of inevitable now that we’re both working and whatnot. Heh, I just thought of something, but it’s old school and embarassing, so I’m just gonna let it sliiide.

Fuck, I’m bad at this shit. Just drop me a line if you want to talk, any time man. We’re still cool and shit.

Batty;
Quoteless.

Chill, man. I don’t really know what to say. You’re a cool person and all, but it’s impossibly hard to talk to you half the time.

Nem-x;
Quoteless;

lolz roofles head- fuck. Not gonna do that. How’s it hanging, Nem? I know, I know, everybody does that, and it’s godawfully annoying, even for me to read. So I’m going to reminisce on our LG days, where. . .You did no work. You lazy little azn man. In all honesty, I’d love to run another server with you (provided I get off this fucking dialup), just because of how fun that was.

You’re a great guy, nem. And you’re human, not a bot, not a script, or whatever else people joke about you really being. Shoot me a message sometime, just to talk about whatever.

Snoota;
”Why don’t you entertain me with some of your bullshit.” - Alonzo, Training Day.

I daresay that, in the grand scheme of EC, you may be the absolute fucking coolest person around. An impeccable taste in movies, music and television is enough to rate anynoe high in my book, but when you couple it with someone who continually makes me feel good about myself, like you do, it quickly becomes a five out of five.

Remember when I fucking helped you format in the middle of The Shield? Yeah, you still owe me for that one. And speaking of The Shield, season three starts in four short days.

Parcelan;
”Ai, Dios mio. I'm burning." - I forget. So sue me.

Mighty flamewarrior. Mighty drunk. Mighty.. mighty.. I don’t know. I’m quickly running out of steam on this, and honestly don’t know why you haven’t been thrown into a lump category like the people immediately following, and the ones thereafter. We haven’t talked much in a long while, nor have we been involved in any real good flamewars in a while, so this is more an honorable mention than anything.

Although you’re still cool. And still funny.

Ferret, Niklas, Katrinity, Xyrra, Trent, KaL, Fae…
Quoteless, due to abundance.

I generally hate doing this, but I’m getting tired and needing to get to bed. The half-dozen or so of you are all great people, and hold a special place in my heart, but I just couldn’t devote a paragraph or two to each of you individually. Most of you I honestly don’t know too well, but I’d really love to, because you’re each rather goddamned cool in your own ways.

Honorable Mentions;
Quoteless, you know why.

Here come those people I know I should mention, but cannot really find a way to express myself; Karnaj, Drysart, Bloodsage, Callalron, Lenlalron, Kegwen, Pvednes, Delidgamond, Maradon, Mortious, Tal/Squire, Gikk.. Can’t think of anyone else.

If you aren’t listed, it’s for one of two reasons; A) I forgot about you. Sorry. Probably didn’t deserve your own mention then, consider yourself in honorable. B) I intentionally left you off, because I may now go and make a flame thread as the inverse of this one, and you’ll be on it.

So, let’s see what happens.

[ 03-05-2004: Message edited by: Sean ]

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 03-05-2004 04:05:29 AM
quote:
Sean had this to say about Punky Brewster:
If you aren’t listed, it’s for one of two reasons; A) I forgot about you. Sorry. Probably didn’t deserve your own mention then, consider yourself in honorable. B) I intentionally left you off, because I may now go and make a flame thread as the inverse of this one, and you’ll be on it.

So, let’s see what happens.

Given that Sean has me on ignore, I'm betting on this one for me.

Grats on the gold anyways!

[Edit:] How can I make so many typos in such a small post??

[ 03-05-2004: Message edited by: Abbikat ]

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 03-05-2004 04:07:21 AM
Glorious golding day to you Mr. Sean.
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 03-05-2004 04:16:23 AM
HARRRRR.

Grats on the gold duder.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 03-05-2004 04:58:12 AM
Congrats on being golden!
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 03-05-2004 05:20:17 AM
Congratulations on your third year of being one cool duder.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 03-05-2004 06:25:41 AM
Well fuck YOU too! We'll see what happens the next time you beg me for sex.
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 03-05-2004 06:38:12 AM
I easily had the best quote. Phone Booth is great.

Thanks for the mention, I appreciate it. (Even if you feel it was unavoidable. =p)

Here's to many more.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 03-05-2004 06:41:51 AM
Me and Sean are such good friends that he rememebered I have a very good job.

Except I don't work.

Happy 3rd.

Sean
posted 03-05-2004 07:05:14 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Liam wrote:
Except I don't work.

..What happened to working at that donut place?

SEE! This is why we need to talk more!

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 03-05-2004 07:07:49 AM
Sean, you're such a girl
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-05-2004 07:31:14 AM
Grats!
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-05-2004 07:57:57 AM
Grats on catching up with the rest of us, Mister Sean
Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 03-05-2004 08:03:38 AM
!You suck!
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 03-05-2004 08:07:32 AM
y is there no luv in ur /?
Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 03-05-2004 08:09:14 AM
quote:
Monica had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
y is there no luv in ur /?

He leaves that to me.

Darius!
Pancake
posted 03-05-2004 08:27:47 AM
Generic congradulations.
Lashanna
noob
posted 03-05-2004 09:02:45 AM

Sean, you are a diamond in the rough. A little shiny piece of gold in the inhospitable regions of the Georgian wild. Or to skip past metaphors, you are something of great value in an unlikely setting.

You're a far greater person than most people will ever know, and there are depths to your emotions and creativity that most here at EC will probably never have the fortune of knowing.

I'm very tired, and I'm supposed to be working on something for a class right now, so I'll not say anymore here, unless I'm to make an fool of myself.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 03-05-2004 09:36:06 AM
Yay!
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-05-2004 09:38:53 AM
quote:
Lashanna had this to say about (_|_):

Sean, you are a diamond in the rough. A little shiny piece of gold in the inhospitable regions of the Georgian wild. Or to skip past metaphors, you are something of great value in an unlikely setting.

You're a far greater person than most people will ever know, and there are depths to your emotions and creativity that most here at EC will probably never have the fortune of knowing.

I'm very tired, and I'm supposed to be working on something for a class right now, so I'll not say anymore here, unless I'm to make an fool of myself.

What Rosa said. You rock Sean! ^.^

<hands him a cookie>

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 03-05-2004 09:41:11 AM
Dude, Sean, you are quite cool, and you have good things ahead, even if it doesn't seem like it.

Perservere.

We don't talk enough now adays.

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 03-05-2004 09:58:17 AM
Congrats duder.

Keep it up.

hey
Aaron (the good one)
posted 03-05-2004 10:00:07 AM
$10 says you won't make it to neon green!
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 03-05-2004 10:44:13 AM
Congrats.
'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 03-05-2004 10:49:35 AM
Happy Gold day!

Nemx™
Pancake
posted 03-05-2004 12:15:24 PM
hooway
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 03-05-2004 01:13:12 PM
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 03-05-2004 01:20:00 PM
YAY!
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Sean
posted 03-05-2004 02:37:53 PM
I'm really kicking myself for missing the following people;

Gydyon, Bajah.

I have no idea how I managed to skip the two of you over. You two are quite possibly the sincerely nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. We've spoken a few times on occasion, but never for very long, and I would dearly like to change that.

So, shoot me a PM, or wait a bit and I'll get one in your direction. Later though. Right now, I'm fuggin' tired. -_-

D Spot
Pancake
posted 03-05-2004 03:05:10 PM
Congratulations dude.
Ares
posted 03-05-2004 03:11:12 PM
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 03-05-2004 03:18:48 PM
And yeah, adding to the above.. Getting to know you better wouldn't be a bad idea I guess
Addy
posted 03-05-2004 03:35:51 PM
Congrats dear, I love ya. ^^
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-05-2004 03:37:03 PM
Hooray for goldening! Here's to three more years, but no more. After six years, things tend to get...awkward.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-05-2004 03:41:42 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Tron:
Hooray for goldening! Here's to three more years, but no more. After six years, things tend to get...awkward.

I think it's giong to be really weird for EVERYONE when someone gets up to six years.

Anyway, happy goldmas cool dooder!

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Mightion Defensor
posted 03-05-2004 03:45:49 PM
Happy Precious Metal Imitation Occurance Solar cycle!
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 03-05-2004 03:49:42 PM
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-05-2004 04:11:46 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Happy Precious Metal Imitation Occurance Solar cycle!

Mightion always has the most obscure and abstract way of saying things....

Sean, yer a bastard. Just thought I'd share. Congrats.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-05-2004 05:21:51 PM
Nobody ever calls me!
*explodes*
LeMiere
posted 03-05-2004 05:46:35 PM
Enjoy the glimmer of gold while it lasts. :]
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: