EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The Day After Tomorrow
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 03-04-2004 09:32:05 PM
Scary "What if" movie.

Same guys who did ID4...

Where would you be if you knew a huge cataclysmic storm was going to rip across the globe?

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 03-04-2004 09:39:17 PM
hell, I'be drinking and getting laid AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE...

wouldn't you?

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-04-2004 09:39:45 PM
On top of my girl. Well, she'd be on top about half the time, but you get the drift.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-04-2004 09:40:35 PM
The-day-after-TOMORROW! TOMORROW! WE'RE ALL SCREWED, TOMORROW!

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 03-04-2004 09:41:10 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Gunslinger Moogle stammered:
The-day-after-TOMORROW! TOMORROW! WE'RE ALL SCREWED, TOMORROW!

But.. the sun'll come out! Tomorrow!

Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 03-04-2004 10:58:14 PM
Oooo, I'll watch it. I'm a sucker for big budget disaster films. BTW I'm still waiting for ID4:2.

Oh what I'll do? Enjoy nature's fury.

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 03-04-2004 11:03:30 PM
ooo.. wow
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 03-04-2004 11:05:54 PM
Sitting up at the top of the CN tower (largest unsupported structure on the planet, 4 hours north) with a cooler of food and water, my Buckethead CDs, a lawn chair and a front row seat for the end of the world.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 03-04-2004 11:10:33 PM
I'll join ya... CN Tower rocks.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 03-04-2004 11:36:07 PM
Don't supose "Being under the ground in a cave with a ton of supplies" is a good option, huh?
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 03-05-2004 12:15:45 AM
You'd be unlikely to ever get out of it.

In any case, this looks damn good. An intensely plausible disaster movie.

Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 03-05-2004 12:33:11 AM
I'd await the inevitable death with open arms.
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 03-05-2004 12:51:07 AM
That looks like a kickass movie.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 03-05-2004 12:56:04 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Trillee stammered:
Where would you be if you knew a huge cataclysmic storm was going to rip across the globe?

I would be sitting down with a bunch of other people in a last minute attempt to solve the whole "God Issue" once and for all.

I would feel like a real idiot if I spent the last few hours just goofing off, then found out that I had been wrong all along about what happens after you die. Because, with so many people dying at once, that's alot of people that would be with me in the great beyond watching me drop the soap in front of God.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
.com
Pancake
posted 03-05-2004 01:18:44 AM
I think this will be a kick ass movie.

The DAY AFTER TOMMOROW, would give me today, and the next day, before that day comes, to make up my mind on where I would be, and what I would be doing, right before the end of the world.

What did five fingers say to the face? SLAP!!!!!

Im Rick James, bitch!!!!

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 03-05-2004 03:28:14 AM
What if the next Ice Age were to happen all of a sudden?! I am really interested in this movie, and it looks kewl!

As for spending my last moments, I would build a time machine that would fling me into the past where i can build a bombshelter.....yeah right! I dunno, probably just have a few drinks, sit back with my friends and enjoy the moments before I turn into an ice cube.

"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
CBTao
Pancake
posted 03-05-2004 03:41:08 AM
Find shelter, gather whatever ordinance I could, and after it blew over, attempt to conquer earth.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-05-2004 12:12:32 PM
quote:
Verily, CBTao doth proclaim:
Find shelter, gather whatever ordinance I could, and after it blew over, attempt to conquer earth.

I'd enlist in CBTao's army.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Aaron (the good one)
posted 03-05-2004 12:25:58 PM
Wouldn't happen. Goku would save us with his super saiyan powers.
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: