EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Spiffy and Cute
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 03-03-2004 09:51:46 PM
Ok, I have two pictures here. One spiffy, one cute..as the title of the post suggests.

here's the spiffy. I have recieved a very nice incense burner as pictured below.

The cute...My mother decided it would be a good idea to take this picture sometime saturday morning. I'm such a heavy sleeper, that I didn't even notice until I checked my camera that afternoon. That's me and our lovable 18yr old Daschund "Abby". Weird thing is...That day the picture was taken, she had quite a violent seizure (foaming at the mouth, growling, etc)...and gave my parents a huge scare. She's ok now, but she could barely walk for a while afterwards...and I was called at work when it happened...we almost had to put her down. Not to worry, she's still alive and well...and being shown lots of love Enjoy

I'd post the lesbian kiss I took on saturday night...but I need permission for that first.

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited by: Redmage Darkrayver ]

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-03-2004 10:34:57 PM
.. a goth with ducks on his wallpaper.

I find that greatly amusing.

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 03-03-2004 10:39:22 PM
reds abtout ot say hes nto gothand labels are stupid, and ten mintues later sahll gobackt o callinghisemlf oght

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-03-2004 10:41:12 PM
quote:
Mog thought about the meaning of life:
Red's about to say he's not goth, and labels are stupid, and ten minutes later he shall go back to calling himself goth.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-03-2004 10:48:13 PM
You're not cute.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 03-03-2004 10:58:06 PM
Incense burner? That's a bong, right?
Suddar
posted 03-03-2004 11:08:16 PM
my dad uses a bowl
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-03-2004 11:45:53 PM
This entire thread is tragic.
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-04-2004 01:19:23 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Mr. Parcelan said this:
This entire thread is tragic.

o rally

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 03-04-2004 01:25:40 AM
quote:
Liam said this about your mom:

It sure would make a kickass bong. But incense burner....ehhhhhhh..

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited by: Caid '5 Fists' Berrit ]

'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Dionysus
Pancake
posted 03-04-2004 01:44:38 AM
quote:
JooJooFlop Model 2000 was programmed to say:
You're not cute.

I completely disagree. I'd hit it.

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 03-04-2004 02:04:41 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when JooJooFlop said this:
You're not cute.

He's talking about his dog.

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited by: Azymyth ]

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 03-04-2004 02:54:44 AM
I love how there are elaborate constructions made for holding a burning stick.

(I buy my incense in cone/cake/stuff you sprinkle on top of coal form, so all I need is something nonflammable)

And if my mother ever took a picture of me while I slept, I would print it out and kill her with it.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Skaw
posted 03-04-2004 02:56:16 AM
quote:
How.... Liam.... uughhhhhh:

Thats what I was thinking.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-04-2004 03:57:37 AM
quote:
Gunslinger Moogle was naked while typing this:
o rally

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 03-04-2004 07:49:04 AM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about Knight Rider:
.. a goth with ducks on his wallpaper.

I find that greatly amusing.

*shrugs* It's not my house, and the PC is in a 'family used' room.

My room is in the process of having the walls done.

And yes, I was talking about the dog being cute.

Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 03-04-2004 07:58:04 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Liam:

...No, you get these things called incense, and you light them up, and blow out the flame so it embers, and you let it burn that way...Used to make the place smell nice.

Currently, I have 3 "flavours"...Lemongrass(This one is crap, I need to buy better ones), Musk which I haven't tried yet...and my favourite thus far...Cannabis, which doesn't smell like pot (before any of you vultures jump on that one).

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 03-04-2004 12:15:02 PM
Is that incese burner my secret santa gift?

Besides that, It's pretty damn spiffy.

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited by: Death of Rats ]

A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Marflord
Pancake
posted 03-04-2004 12:21:36 PM
While I must agree that a incense burner of that size is spiffy, I think its a bit grandiose and just a bit...tacky for my tastes. Besides i have to agree with Nicole, when I burn incense I just use a cheap wooden holder.
~Smashing Pumpkins~

"Life is not like the songs sweetling, you may learn that one day to your sorrow." Petyr Baelish to Sansa Stark ~ From "A Song of Ice and Fire

Star Collective
Pancake
posted 03-04-2004 12:23:05 PM
Awww, what a cute puppy doggy.
The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. - Ursula K. LeGuin ~ The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
El Cuchillo
RETARD! DO NOT FEED!
posted 03-04-2004 12:34:02 PM
quote:
Azymyth had this to say about Optimus Prime:
He's talking about his dog.

Which makes

quote:
I completely disagree. I'd hit it.

more than a little disturbing.

Strip Club - Online Comic Reader and Archiver for Linux and Windows (and maybe OSX)

can you please fix my title
posted 03-04-2004 12:37:54 PM
perhpas he was talking about useing a club?

Im glad you said that was a dog becuse it sure doenst look like one. Id have guessed a wig or somthing.

insence called canabis that doesnt smell like pot? ok sure

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 03-04-2004 02:42:50 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Death of Rats was all like:
Is that incese burner my secret santa gift?

Besides that, It's pretty damn spiffy.

*hangs his head*

Sadly no. But I do have something that you asked for...took me 2 months to find the damn things in stock, and now I have to find the original stuff I bought...parents hid them I think...and then find one last thing...I'm probably spending more than you thought you were going to get...but I think you might find it worth the wait.

Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 03-04-2004 02:43:54 PM
quote:
Somthor enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
perhpas he was talking about useing a club?

Im glad you said that was a dog becuse it sure doenst look like one. Id have guessed a wig or somthing.

insence called canabis that doesnt smell like pot? ok sure

Trust me, I've smelled/tried pot...Doesn't smell anywhere near close enough

And it isn't Marijuana scented Incense, CANNABIS. They may be the same plant, but there is a difference.

Suddar
posted 03-04-2004 02:55:33 PM
I just had a thought. My teacher has a dog that looks EXACTLY like what you can see of that one, and is extremely old, and she's named Abby.

Creepy.

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited by: Suddar ]

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 03-04-2004 03:06:31 PM
quote:
Redmage Darkrayver had this to say about Knight Rider:
*hangs his head*

Sadly no. But I do have something that you asked for...took me 2 months to find the damn things in stock, and now I have to find the original stuff I bought...parents hid them I think...and then find one last thing...I'm probably spending more than you thought you were going to get...but I think you might find it worth the wait.

It's ok man, I was only messing with you, you don't have to hurry or spend that much money. I'm cool like Ghandi like that.

A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Dionysus
Pancake
posted 03-04-2004 06:05:37 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by El Cuchillo:
more than a little disturbing.

I assumed JooJoo knew that what the title reffered to and purposely said that...

Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 03-04-2004 06:51:34 PM
quote:
Death of Rats's account was hax0red to write:
It's ok man, I was only messing with you, you don't have to hurry or spend that much money. I'm cool like Ghandi like that.

*lets out a sigh of relief* Phew.

I feel bad for not sending it fast enough, so there's a lil extra something that I hope you'll enjoy...at least get a good chuckle out of it.

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 03-04-2004 07:39:21 PM
quote:
This one time, at Redmage Darkrayver camp:
*lets out a sigh of relief* Phew.

I feel bad for not sending it fast enough, so there's a lil extra something that I hope you'll enjoy...at least get a good chuckle out of it.

Chuckles, Don't Worry.

Taylen
Pancake
posted 03-04-2004 07:50:58 PM
I use a cheap round wooden burner in a AOL tin (from those discs they send me) to catch the ashes to burn incense, though I always have wanted something nicer looking to use, that is too big for my tastes.
"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: