EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Gryphon transportation video
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 03-02-2004 10:19:42 PM
And some stuff about mounts.

Nothing too special, but I thought it was pretty interested.

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 03-02-2004 11:22:40 PM
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 03-02-2004 11:28:32 PM
Hay, Neat, Blizzard has their own Torrent client.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 03-03-2004 12:44:43 AM
That was awesome.
.com
Pancake
posted 03-03-2004 01:00:55 AM
Urge to buy game, rising...rising!!.
What did five fingers say to the face? SLAP!!!!!

Im Rick James, bitch!!!!

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 03-03-2004 01:11:39 AM
quote:
Kegwen had this to say about (_|_):
That was awesome.

I thought you weren't looking at any WoW info until the game came out so it'd be a surprize. Or was that someone else

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 03-03-2004 01:13:27 AM
quote:
Nwist, Who? was listening to Cher while typing:
I thought you weren't looking at any WoW info until the game came out so it'd be a surprize. Or was that someone else

That was me. I've not even glanced over the pages and pages of information that has been posted (usually links to Blizzard forums), but I have downloaded most of the videos that have been posted.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 03-03-2004 01:22:43 AM
Looks like DAoC's horses except that they're in the air. Groundbreaking stuff here.

I admit I've been a little harsh on WoW, but then I read their other new feature announcement and I admit I'm amazed:

quote:
Banking Highlights
  • Your bank storage space is protected
  • You do not store money at the bank
  • Items deposited in your back can automatically be withdrawn from any other bank
  • Each character on your account has their own bank space

I mean, HOLY SHIT... this is innovative stuff!

Maradon!
posted 03-03-2004 01:25:38 AM
Hay Drys, remember how I kept whining about Necros, and every time I posted people kept telling me I was wrong and I was dumb and irritating and to just stop it?

Just checking to make sure you remember that

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-03-2004 01:26:04 AM
Drysart got shot down by a night elf and hasn't been un-bitter since
Drysart
Pancake
posted 03-03-2004 01:26:57 AM
quote:
Maradon! tried to impress everyone with:
Hay Drys, remember how I kept whining about Necros, and every time I posted people kept telling me I was wrong and I was dumb and irritating and to just stop it?

Just checking to make sure you remember that

What?? I was just quoting some awesome stuff they featured on their website!

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 03-03-2004 01:28:13 AM
quote:
Drysart said this about your mom:

Banking is not awesome; aeriel transports are >:(

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-03-2004 01:28:26 AM
quote:
Drysart was naked while typing this:

It's cool man. Even webcomic artists don't get everywhere

Drysart
Pancake
posted 03-03-2004 01:29:45 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan tried to impress everyone with:
It's cool man. Even webcomic artists don't get everywhere

Dude, she was all like "No I need to go home and brush these leaves out of my hair" and I was like "oh okay that makes sense" and only later did I find out that the leaves grow naturally there and they like them or whatever.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-03-2004 01:31:18 AM
quote:
Drysart spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Dude, she was all like "No I need to go home and brush these leaves out of my hair" and I was like "oh okay that makes sense" and only later did I find out that the leaves grow naturally there and they like them or whatever.

Man, you're better off leaving those night elves alone. I hear they don't shave.

I mean, scantily-clad potential lesbian elves are one thing...but scantily-clad potential lesbian elves with GREEN ARMPIT HAIR??!

New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 03-03-2004 12:32:50 PM
I have a theory that the only hair on a night elf is the hair that grows out of their head.
What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
Nirrudn
Pancake
posted 03-03-2004 01:06:27 PM
I downloaded the movie, but when I try to play it (Freshly installed copy of Windows Media Player 9) I get an "error downloading codec" and only get audio.

Went to Microsoft's web site and downloaded a codec package for WMP 9, but still no dice.

Anyone able to help me out so I can see this?

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 03-03-2004 01:14:23 PM
quote:
Nirrudn wrote this stupid crap:
I downloaded the movie, but when I try to play it (Freshly installed copy of Windows Media Player 9) I get an "error downloading codec" and only get audio.

Went to Microsoft's web site and downloaded a codec package for WMP 9, but still no dice.

Anyone able to help me out so I can see this?

Grab DivX.

Nirrudn
Pancake
posted 03-03-2004 01:18:28 PM
Thanks, that did it.

Also came upon a nifty program called G-Spot that tells you what codecs are needed for audio/video files.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-03-2004 04:45:57 PM
Playing through WC3 again has only made me want to play the Warcraft RPG, rather than ruining my experience in the WC setting with EQ style gameplay. Nothing wrong with EQ, mind you, but what made WC cool was that it was different, and had a story to tell, whereas WoW is essentially WC set to EQ.

If everyone appreciated the game like, say, Parcelan does, it'd be great. Unfortunately it'll be like fifty thousand people all telling the same jokes.

Solution: Put Parcelan in charge of WoW and let him decide what faction and class everyone can play.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: