EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: GOD DAMNIT
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-02-2004 08:04:32 PM
This is a flame thread for a reason.

GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING ASS PIRATE SONS OF BITCHES! Can't MS fucking get ANYTHING right? SHIT!

quote:
Order # *CENSORED* - Status

Dear Brian,

Thank you for requesting the free Microsoft Security Poster series. Unfortunately, due to unexpectedly high demand our supply of posters was quickly exhausted, so we will not be able to fulfill your request. However, Adobe Acrobat versions of each of the three posters are available for free download at http://www.microsoft.com/education/?ID=SecurityPosters.

Thank you again for your interest, and please accept our sincerest apologies.

Microsoft Education Solutions Group

Microsoft

god damnit, and I was gonna actuallt give most of those away to fucking customers too! fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 03-02-2004 08:08:51 PM
They got swamped because the offer was posted everywhere. Nothing they can do there.

quote:
Dear Brian,

Thank you for requesting the Microsoft Security Poster series. Due to unexpectedly high demand, each household will receive 15 posters so that we may accommodate as many requests as possible. Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipment. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

For immediate access to the poster images, Adobe Acrobat versions of these posters are available for free download at http://www.microsoft.com/education/?ID=SecurityPosters.

Thank you again for your order,
Microsoft Education Solutions Group

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-02-2004 08:10:56 PM
WHAT THE UNHOLY MOTHERFUCK?!? You get 15 and I get JACK SHIT?

You're not helping my opinion of microsuck here man... hehe

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 03-02-2004 08:33:02 PM
My guess is they're giving them out to whoever signed up first.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Sean
posted 03-02-2004 08:36:09 PM
I didn't get mine either,
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 03-02-2004 08:38:23 PM
Nasa mailed me 4 posters about the Earth.
Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 03-02-2004 09:00:47 PM
I got the same email saying I got none
"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-02-2004 09:40:23 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING ASS PIRATE SONS OF BITCHES! Can't MS fucking get ANYTHING right? SHIT!

Dood, that's a bit extreme considering they were FREE and given out as a courtesy and stuff.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Demos
Pancake
posted 03-02-2004 09:43:55 PM
Looks like the small package for me (15).
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 03-02-2004 09:49:19 PM
I got some.
Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 03-02-2004 10:03:03 PM
Haha, I got mine. Sux2bu!
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-02-2004 11:01:34 PM
quote:
Gunslinger Moogle had this to say about Captain Planet:
Dood, that's a bit extreme considering they were FREE and given out as a courtesy and stuff.

Then why wait several weeks to tell me that I'm getting none?

Why not monitor the site and shut it down when it was getting overloaded with requests?

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-02-2004 11:06:22 PM
Oh cram it up your crapchute, so you didn't get some shitty free posters. It's not like Bill Gates himself flew to your house to slap you around with his penis.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 03-02-2004 11:10:38 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop probably says this to all the girls:
Oh cram it up your crapchute, so you didn't get some shitty free posters. It's not like Bill Gates himself flew to your house to slap you around with his penis.

no this is a very serious issue. this happened one time when I asked for a free sample of doritos AND THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS DIDNT OWN UP

doritos more like DORITO$

MicroSUCK LOL

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 03-03-2004 12:00:30 AM
quote:
Demos wrote this stupid crap:
Looks like the small package for me (15).
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Maradon!
posted 03-03-2004 12:07:45 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Random Insanity Generator who doth quote:
Then why wait several weeks to tell me that I'm getting none?

Why not monitor the site and shut it down when it was getting overloaded with requests?

Because a) it wouldn't be cost effective to do so, and b) even if they did you'd STILL get pissed?

How about you blame the assholes ordering 75 copies to wallpaper their room with instead of the company nice enough to even consider giving you a free poster to begin with?

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 03-03-2004 12:13:21 AM
Mara wins
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Zair
The Imp
posted 03-03-2004 12:15:04 AM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Mara wins

I vote for Liam or JooJooFlop

Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 03-03-2004 12:25:04 AM
I'll be sure to tell Bill how you feel when I shake his hand in 21 days.

Well.. atleast that is what they are telling me.

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited by: Pesco ]

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-03-2004 12:27:23 AM
quote:
Pesco impressed everyone with:
I'll be sure to tell Bill how you feel when I shake his hand in 21 days.

Please do.

Oh, and while you're at it, could you infect him with sars or the plague or something? No? Well, I thought I'd ask...

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 03-03-2004 08:00:23 AM
Foolish mortal, the bionic implants in gate's lymphatic nodes filter out any harmful bacterium with a plasma grid triggered by a laser detection system. His endoskeleton would be quite sufficent to detur a .45 caliber round as well.
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-03-2004 09:00:25 AM
Hang on... they send 15 posters to a household? I can understand 15 posters to a business, but why the hell would a person need 15 copies of the same poster for their house?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Talonus
Loner
posted 03-03-2004 09:01:21 AM
Wallpaper.

can you please fix my title
posted 03-03-2004 10:00:10 AM
wrong .....cat box liners.... bird cage liners..... etc

MS sent me a free copy of its new 64bit OS though on cd no less

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: