EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: ET server lag?
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 03-01-2004 08:13:57 PM
Anyone noticed on the ET server a lot of PL / Lag?

It came and went, but was especially bad on the last map (Fuel Depot) we played.

Also, why can I not put in Preview Text yet? I AM A SUBSCRIBER!

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 03-01-2004 08:14:31 PM
I didn't have any lag :D
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 03-01-2004 08:59:23 PM
I think Khyrons mad because for the first little bit I was hosing him with my MP40! JAHAHAHAHA!

I kid. I did not notice any lag.

"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Mod
Pancake
posted 03-01-2004 09:26:36 PM
I had between 0-30% packet loss according to ASE in addition to my normal intercontinental ping of suck.
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: