EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: New puppy time!
Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 02-20-2004 03:08:57 PM
Well, yesterday, I come home from my new job at sears, and when I got home, there was some doggy bones on the counter, a doggy blanket bed on the floor and carpet stain remover foaming on the carpet. Yep, We got a puppy.

She's a Doberman-pitbull mix, and we havn't named her yet. There are 2 names so far, Sasha or Korra. Even though I said Korra, I have to agree with my step-dad that she looks like a Sasha.

A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 02-20-2004 03:11:09 PM
piktures are huge!!

She is totally cuteness! I love puppy faces!

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 02-20-2004 03:11:15 PM
That last pick is almost like she's saying "Oi! Again with the camera!"

She's adorable!

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 02-20-2004 03:11:39 PM
So cute! ^.^

Though good luck when she gets bigger...a crossbreed of two aggressive guard/fighting dogs..

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 02-20-2004 03:12:17 PM
That's a fine-ass doggy, my friend. I would name her Zugzug.
Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 02-20-2004 03:15:54 PM
Thank you, Yea, she's only 6 weeks old. That's a fine name Parce, But the fact taht she's going to be spending more time with the rest of the family then me, (I wasn't even told we were getting a puppy until they came home yesterday) and the fact my parents arn't gamers, I don't think that name will go over well with them.
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 02-20-2004 03:22:27 PM
I dunno if she looks like a Sasha, but she sure looks like a bitch to me! (Oho, I make funnay)

[ 02-20-2004: Message edited by: Khyron ]

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 02-20-2004 03:30:47 PM
Mmm fire up the grill

Seriously though. Cute puppy.

"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 02-20-2004 04:13:02 PM
Cute puppy. Looks violent. Puppy teeth hurt

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Demos
Pancake
posted 02-20-2004 04:14:13 PM
Adorable! My neighboor got a new Bulldog / Pug. Cutest puppy evah. I'm lobbying for them to name it Bug.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Star Collective
Pancake
posted 02-20-2004 05:01:06 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Katrinity said this:
So cute! ^.^

Though good luck when she gets bigger...a crossbreed of two aggressive guard/fighting dogs..

Just give it a LOT of luvinz. Well-loved pets are sweet/calm pets.

The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. - Ursula K. LeGuin ~ The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
Broadzilla
Pancake
posted 02-20-2004 05:55:54 PM
OMGSHE'SSOCUUUUTE!!! I want it. Can I have her? Pwease?
"I like lesbians with a giddy delight. If I had my own pair, I'd jack off every night."
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me."
"There are easier things in life then finding a good guy like nailing Jell-0 to a tree."

[T E C H N O D R O M E] // [E R I N E Y ' S M I N D]

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 02-20-2004 06:39:42 PM
Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 02-20-2004 08:07:14 PM
quote:
Vorago was listening to Cher while typing:
You must name the puppy "Bloodthirsty Fleshmauler"

I second this.

"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Peter
Pancake
posted 02-20-2004 08:57:29 PM
quote:
Death of Rats enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
Well, yesterday, I come home from my new job at sears, ....

After three week they sell you soul to the debil for an RPA sale. Actully your probley starting at a good time, they just Deep-Sixed the entire pension plan, but they decided to go with comptive payrates, which could mean your getting paid better than they would have started you at a month ago.

Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 02-20-2004 11:52:51 PM
name it mugsy

indeed.

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 02-21-2004 12:42:15 AM
Name it Kitty.

"Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!"
*dog comes running*

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 02-21-2004 01:11:29 AM
First, I'm not planing to stay long, I have an intreveiw for a city job coming up this week.

And second, no, you can't keep her, sorry.

Last, since the guy that we got here was selling the litter, and we only got one, she's been very lonly, and so she has adopted my shoes, (which is about as big as her) as her brother or sister, cuddlign up to them and playing with them, its so cute, I was sad when I had to take them from her so I could go to work.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: