EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: No more dsl for diadem
diadem
eet bugz
posted 02-16-2004 09:14:05 PM
Flame becuase it's another rant so people can bitch at me for posting this stuff twice....

long story short - diadem moving out. Within a few days.

Why? I talked ot my neighbors to see what's up... found out this.

- The pipes did not burst for cold. THe pipes burst because they shut some off to save money. They messed with them wrong and the pipes burst. They are trying to scam the insurance company.
- This is not the first time we had an asbestos problem. Windows were supposed to be changed. The management company negelcted to tell the people installing hte windows about the asbestos. They ripped apart the entire celing, and contaiminated the entire building. It cost around $300,000 in legal fees and such.
- My next store neighbor doesn't have hot water. It takes a long time for the hot water to come on. They lied to him about the problem in a document that had horrible ebonics/engrish/whatever. They also refused to pay, even though they said they would before, becuase it wasn't part of the burst pipes. (what the hell does wanting hot water have to do with burst pipes)
- The madman that kept me up screaming at night about assicationw as not an angry tennant. He was the head of the board. The man was screaming in the halls at night.
- The managment company said that they the real area people can have thier pets do their buisness in is behind the tree and the fence. The letter posted states otherewise. The area between the tree in the fence is 13". A grown man and a pet can not fit in a 13" space. That leaves my car.
- I am not hte only person who recived tampered mail. Every neighbor I talked to recived mail opened.

Why am I leaving so suddenly?
-They are telling people to have their pets shit on my car
-The company has a history of fraud and a history of not fixing anyhting unless sued
-The last time they had an asbestos problem they agitated it. That endagers peopele's lives. They have an asbestos problem now.
-One of my guards accepts bribes. When problems happen they ignore it. I don't want a corrupt guard taking bribes and ignoring problem. Harry's employement alone is enough to make me leave. Jerry, though a real great guy, sleeps on the job. I don't want a guard sleeping on the job.
-Harry is letting people shit on my car so he can get bribe money. Fuck him.
-This whole area is driving me nuts.
-I want to sleep in a real bed. The screaming baby prevents me from sleeping in my own bed.
-The management company lies and commits fraud, and the head of the board is a madman.

What does this mean?
Less posts from me. I won't have internet access like I used to. I will have it at work, but a shared dialup at my folk's home. I'll be staying with them until I close a deal in a condo shortly. It's better than risking the asbestos and dealing with this overwhelming mess.

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited by: diadem ]

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
NAME TOO LONG
Pancake
posted 02-16-2004 09:15:19 PM
i hate black people
Demos
Pancake
posted 02-16-2004 09:15:52 PM
Well..around here, all it takes to file a lawsuit is $90. See if they ante up =)
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 02-16-2004 09:25:15 PM
quote:
NAME TOO LONG had this to say about Punky Brewster:
i hate black people

Led
*kaboom*
posted 02-16-2004 09:26:53 PM
Get a gun, and start cracking off shots through the walls. Repeat until everyone shuts up or dies. Win/win situation
Somu Icewalker
Also known as Diet Dr. Evil
posted 02-16-2004 09:30:40 PM
quote:
Led had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Get a gun, and start cracking off shots through the walls. Repeat until everyone shuts up or dies. Win/win situation

I would recommend this action also except for the noticable draft that would be coming in thru all the holes

Tatsukaze
wants Kloie's mom OH SO BAD
posted 02-16-2004 09:31:43 PM
Good that you're finally getting out of that god-forsaken hellhole.

Bad that you don't have DSL anymore.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 02-16-2004 09:39:13 PM
quote:
Tatsukaze had this to say about Knight Rider:

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 02-16-2004 09:45:02 PM
quote:
Tatsukaze enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:

What he said, and good luck on the condo hunt.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 02-16-2004 09:46:37 PM
quote:
Trillee painfully thought these words up:

It's cool. I hate everyone not black so it's balanced out.

NAME TOO LONG
Pancake
posted 02-16-2004 09:48:44 PM
quote:
Cowboy Darius got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
It's cool. I hate everyone not black so it's balanced out.

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 02-16-2004 09:50:33 PM
quote:
Tatsukaze wrote this stupid crap:

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
&nbsp;
can you please fix my title
posted 02-16-2004 10:37:58 PM
mm well Id call a few people before I leave like the EPA and the board of health you realize that if there is no water the building can be condemed for health code violations?

best to move on though

frankly as soon as i knew there was asbestos in the building ID have left

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
diadem
eet bugz
posted 02-16-2004 10:40:16 PM
quote:
Somthor enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
mm well Id call a few people before I leave like the EPA and the board of health you realize that if there is no water the building can be condemed for health code violations?

best to move on though

frankly as soon as i knew there was asbestos in the building ID have left

We have water, it's just that many of the pipes burst and they use asbestos for insulation. i'm concerned that they won't fix it properly and do the same thing they did last time. it seems quite likely they will do that, so i'm leaving.

Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 02-16-2004 10:59:13 PM
quote:
Led had this to say about John Romero:

I concur.

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 02-16-2004 11:00:26 PM
I'm glad you're finally moving out of that hell hole.
Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 02-16-2004 11:01:35 PM
quote:
Mortious said this about your mom:
I'm glad you're finally moving out of that hell hole.

Yeah, definally I hated that area, so when should I move in to the new apt?

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 02-17-2004 02:59:19 AM
we'd prefer you didn't call it an asbestos-ridden hellhole. Instead we'd like you to call it "adventure-laden heck hole"

Seriously though...get out of there, THEN call the EPA, board of health, etc.

When we first moved up here, Mom and I found out that the apartments we were in were constantly getting sued. Only way to get them to do anything in most cases. It's like the whole deal in Fight Club where he's explaining the way factory recalls work. If it's cheaper to ignore the problem when you find out about it, do it.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 02-17-2004 03:00:09 AM
quote:
Led had this to say about Knight Rider:

While you're at it, please shoot that guard in places that will cause him to bleed to death slowly. I look down on guards who take bribes.

diadem
eet bugz
posted 02-17-2004 09:51:25 AM
stayed at my folks place today, they are letting me stay there until I get a new place. going to place a bid on a property today or tommorow once i finish up the research to make sure the condo i'm looking at is not too good to be true.

waking up today to hear there was another murder, this time in broad daylight, only makes my decision to leave more concrete

some of the owners want me to stay and help them fight to make the place like it used to be, but that'd just make me a mayrtar. i'll ask my attoreny if he knows any good prosocuters that can help my condo, tell the residants about what i find, appear before the board for the wed meeting explaining why I'm leaving, then get the hell out of dodge. it seems they tried to kick out the management company on monday but they used some bylaw to stay in and ignore a petition.

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited by: diadem ]

&nbsp;
can you please fix my title
posted 02-17-2004 10:02:34 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on diadem!
stayed at my folks place today, they are letting me stay there until I get a new place. going to place a bid on a property today or tommorow once i finish up the research to make sure the condo i'm looking at is not too good to be true.

waking up today to hear there was another murder, this time in broad daylight, only makes my decision to leave more concrete

some of the owners want me to stay and help them fight to make the place like it used to be, but that'd just make me a mayrtar. i'll ask my attoreny if he knows any good prosocuters that can help my condo, tell the residants about what i find, appear before the board for the wed meeting explaining why I'm leaving, then get the hell out of dodge. it seems they tried to kick out the management company on monday but they used some bylaw to stay in and ignore a petition.

like it used to be? hell it will be only more of the same. condem it tear it down build newer safer building in its palce and then come back

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
diadem
eet bugz
posted 02-17-2004 10:22:27 AM
quote:
Somthor's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
like it used to be? hell it will be only more of the same. condem it tear it down build newer safer building in its palce and then come back

it used to be a nice upscale area. it turned into the slums and it's rapildy getting worse.

it's not just the building, it's the entire area. It's the fact that hard working people are leaving for one reason or another and either abandoning the property or being replcaed by someone who only cares about living day and care about no one but themselves. this drives out more and more hard working people who want to build a strong community and creates the decaying mess you see now. without the income to support and improve the communtity from hard working people it begins to collapse. the slum drives out the people that could bring it back on its feet.

hartford used to be a nice place, now it's a murder infested hellhole

if people did stand up and fight, they could restore hartford. for me, the massive amount of effort to achive minimal living conditons is not energey well spent. the area's too far gone

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited by: diadem ]

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: