EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I think I'm nuts.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-26-2004 01:25:28 AM
So, the sidewalks all covered in ice. My car is a mustang-cicle.

I decide to go out and drive on campus so I can go walk around for a couple hours with someone.

I think that was incredibly fun. Most fun was watching the games of "chucken", with people running and sliding at each other on the ice.

Damn, college owns.

Maradon!
posted 01-26-2004 01:49:44 AM
quote:
Falaanla Marr stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
I decide to go out and drive on campus so I can go walk around for a couple hours with someone.

What?

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 01-26-2004 01:50:25 AM
quote:
Maradon! stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
What?

Chronological order.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-26-2004 01:52:16 AM
quote:
Maradon! stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
What?

i drove onto the campus. Parked my car. walked around.

Maradon!
posted 01-26-2004 01:56:27 AM
quote:
Falaanla Marr stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
I decide to go out and drive TO campus so I can go walk around for a couple hours with someone.

That's all it'd take to make that comprehensible!

Kiranê
Total Crap
posted 01-26-2004 02:01:55 AM
Didn't even start my car today.

Wouldn't make it out of my drive way.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-26-2004 02:07:38 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by KiranĂª:
Didn't even start my car today.

Wouldn't make it out of my drive way.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-26-2004 02:09:24 AM
If we get hammered right and proper with snow in the next few days, I'm gonna be four-byin' all over the place. So much fun.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 01-26-2004 02:12:24 AM
quote:
Karnaj's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
If we get hammered right and proper with snow in the next few days, I'm gonna be four-byin' all over the place. So much fun.

If it wasn't so FUCKING COLD GOOD GOD MY NIPPLES CUT GLASS, I would have gone into my school's parkinglot at 3 am (Was out already to return some videos) and pulled some donuts.

I had to settle for whipping the back end around as I turned onto my street instead.

Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 01-26-2004 08:00:39 AM
It's about 50 degress out near Houston. Think I'll go outside in my shorts.

-Tok

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 01-26-2004 08:08:16 AM
quote:
Check out the big brains on Toktuk:

-Tok

fuck you.

On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 01-26-2004 08:09:51 AM
My neighborhood sits atop a hill, so while we got snow and ice which has mostly been cleared, it is a very stiff test to get out of my neighborhood.
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

can you please fix my title
posted 01-26-2004 08:15:06 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Maradon! wrote:
That's all it'd take to make that comprehensible!

actualy it was likly correct before. he/she? was talking about driving around ON the campus grounds. Many universitys are large enough to have their own roads. would be easy to drive on campus and go by hte student center the foot ball statdium the admin buldings the dorms etc etc etc.

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-26-2004 08:59:52 AM
quote:
Roll the dice to see if Somthor is getting drunk!
actualy it was likly correct before. he/she? was talking about driving around ON the campus grounds. Many universitys are large enough to have their own roads. would be easy to drive on campus and go by hte student center the foot ball statdium the admin buldings the dorms etc etc etc.
If Fal planned to drive around on the campus grounds, he wouldn't have been walking with someone for two hours. He would've been driving with that person for a couple hours.

Please read more carefully.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Jete D'Paintedtoes
Pint-sized Pursesnatcher
posted 01-26-2004 09:11:03 AM
at least you HAVE a car...I gotta commute =p

missing southern california, where its like 70 degrees....arrrg

Jete D'Paintedtoes
Randomly Occurring
the new site
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 01-26-2004 09:18:48 AM
People who don't get snow/ice on a regular basis and then get some are so fun.

OMGZ an inch! Fear the inch of snow!

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited by: Jajahotep ]

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-26-2004 09:23:04 AM
These are really useful during or after a snowstorm.

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited by: Ford Prefect ]

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Kiranê
Total Crap
posted 01-26-2004 12:49:19 PM
quote:
Jajahotep obviously shouldn't have said:
People who don't get snow/ice on a regular basis and then get some are so fun.

OMGZ an inch! Fear the inch of snow!

Or realize we get mostly ice and not alot of snow.

When we get the inch of snow we are not prepared for it like alot of northern states/canada because its mostly a two day a year thing for us. Not a sesonal event.

A delivery drvier at my work from the north tried to explain this to all the other northners. He failed and they just thought he was stupid.

OMGZ logic! Fear the logic!

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-26-2004 08:06:06 PM
quote:
How.... Toktuk.... uughhhhhh:

-Tok

60 or so out here in Sun City little ice on the ground this morning... by noon I didnt even need the jacket.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Pancake
posted 01-26-2004 08:13:02 PM
quote:
KaLourin enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
60 or so out here in Sun City little ice on the ground this morning... by noon I didnt even need the jacket.

I hate you. It's negative two with the wind chill factor. It's hailing and then supposed to give way to freezing rain.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-26-2004 08:24:06 PM
and I would rather BE in that weather right now!! Born and raised in NJ.. snow and frigid winter chill is my life. I miss the freezing rain storms... wake up to 5 inches of ice.. on everything.

7 foot snow drifts, -30 windchill... idiots on the street thinking they can still do 60...

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Peter
Pancake
posted 01-26-2004 09:17:34 PM
quote:
KaLourin had this to say about the Spice Girls:
and I would rather BE in that weather right now!! Born and raised in NJ.. snow and frigid winter chill is my life. I miss the freezing rain storms... wake up to 5 inches of ice.. on everything.

7 foot snow drifts, -30 windchill... idiots on the street thinking they can still do 60...

Dude, the high yesterday was 16 here, This is some Fucked up Shit..

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 01-26-2004 09:19:01 PM
quote:
KiranĂª had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Or realize we get mostly ice and not alot of snow.

When we get the inch of snow we are not prepared for it like alot of northern states/canada because its mostly a two day a year thing for us. Not a sesonal event.

A delivery drvier at my work from the north tried to explain this to all the other northners. He failed and they just thought he was stupid.

OMGZ logic! Fear the logic!

Hey.. I've lived down there.. I know all about the occasional winter weather that happens. In fact, the last year I was down there it was nasty trying to get back to Raleigh and an icicle cracked the window of the car.

I just think that being slightly prepared for winter weather would be a good idea. I'm not saying that you need massive salt trucks or plows that will more than likely go to waste then be used.. but every county should have at least a couple. That way a 2 day a year thing wouldn't turn into a week long massive shut down of schools, businesses etc.

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited by: Jajahotep ]

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-26-2004 11:33:59 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Jajahotep was all like:
Hey.. I've lived down there.. I know all about the occasional winter weather that happens. In fact, the last year I was down there it was nasty trying to get back to Raleigh and an icicle cracked the window of the car.

I just think that being slightly prepared for winter weather would be a good idea. I'm not saying that you need massive salt trucks or plows that will more than likely go to waste then be used.. but every county should have at least a couple. That way a 2 day a year thing wouldn't turn into a week long massive shut down of schools, businesses etc.

I currently am in Robeson County. the poorest county in NC. They probably cant AFFORD a salt truck, lol

Razor
posted 01-26-2004 11:44:08 PM
quote:
Jete D'Paintedtoes stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
at least you HAVE a car...I gotta commute =p

missing southern california, where its like 70 degrees....arrrg

Just short, 68F, and the Ocean temp at La Jolla down to Sunset Cliffs is 57-58F right now, so it's time for a full wet suit... only warm after 60...

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 01-26-2004 11:52:50 PM
68 is still long sleeve shirt and jeans weather.

But anything below 65 is like, Arctic gear weather.

Razor
posted 01-26-2004 11:58:27 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived The Gee Spot stammered:
68 is still long sleeve shirt and jeans weather.

But anything below 65 is like, Arctic gear weather.

What you mean long sleeve shirt.... *sports shorts and short sleeves in the middle of La Mesa at 5:30 am when it's about 39 or so out...* It ain't cold till it's BELOW 20F. Damn you natives hav no tolerence....

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 01-27-2004 09:32:39 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Falaanla Marr said:
I currently am in Robeson County. the poorest county in NC. They probably cant AFFORD a salt truck, lol

I know what to get you for your birthday then. Rock salt!

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-27-2004 10:18:14 AM
There was this strange shit falling outta the sky yesterday morning, but it stopped shortly after noon.

Wierd because it was making everything wet without raining...

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 01-27-2004 10:24:01 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Random Insanity Generator:
There was this strange shit falling outta the sky yesterday morning, but it stopped shortly after noon.

Wierd because it was making everything wet without raining...

Sleet?

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: