EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: What should I do!
Author
Topic: Wheee!!
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 01-13-2004 04:49:34 AM
I'm entering hour 8 of my cleric's Gimblox camp. Boredom makes fools of us all. Tell me what to do!
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-13-2004 09:22:46 AM
masturbatorial manipulation.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 01-13-2004 12:41:51 PM
Spell out your name in your own corpses. A friend and I did that. It was fun.

can you please fix my title
posted 01-13-2004 12:45:24 PM
i mangaged to do my whole epic in two days. I got really lucky.

MQ'd the king's scroll though

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Rhiannah
WAI!!!
posted 01-13-2004 01:39:41 PM
I've got the easy parts of my epic done... just need to get raid groups together for Phinny, Venril and the golem. :/

I'm an individual. Just like everyone else!

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 01-13-2004 04:17:32 PM
ask a druid who's PL'ing his friend's monk to watch out in case he spawns and send you a tell so you can get down there to him.
Ares
posted 01-13-2004 04:43:47 PM
Buy me a new fliter, air thing and lights for my aquarium... Now.
Kermitov
Pancake
posted 01-13-2004 05:30:57 PM
quote:
Rhiannah stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
I've got the easy parts of my epic done... just need to get raid groups together for Phinny, Venril and the golem. :/

My sentiments exactly

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 01-13-2004 05:33:11 PM
I just PL'ed some random paladin who was in the area during my Gimblox camp. Was more fun than just staring at a wall.
Lynora Dar
Pancake
posted 01-13-2004 10:25:29 PM
BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorad e!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGator ade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!BlueGatorade!

*bounces happily and zooms around RK*

The Speedy Gonzales of Kitty Kats!
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 01-13-2004 10:28:48 PM
Guess I'll do like 8 hours a day and hope I get lucky. But I'll let you know I DID let the dog out, and I'm on my second 64 oz. bottle of blue Gatorade.

(Updates to come later as boredom sets in)

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 01-13-2004 10:31:01 PM
The Cleric epic time sinks are so far removed from when most of us did it that I should smack you for even whining!
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 01-13-2004 10:54:21 PM
quote:
Snoota had this to say about Optimus Prime:
The Cleric epic time sinks are so far removed from when most of us did it that I should smack you for even whining!

I'm not exactly whining, just bored and doing something to stop it.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 01-13-2004 10:55:43 PM
I spent four straight days camping Ragefire. By the time he spawned I actually passed out during the group making and a friend had to call me and wake me up.
Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 01-13-2004 11:16:40 PM
Was cool when the Ranger Epic originally had the VS and Inny bottlenecks Was even cooler because we shared VS with Druids
Tiolas
Pancake
posted 01-25-2004 03:59:23 AM
just saw this post.... RK how could you be bored i was sitting there with him the whole time
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 01-25-2004 04:37:56 AM
After the 7th hourn on the second day, we got bored, admit it. (Why else did we both cheer together when the guy finally popped?) ^_~
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-25-2004 12:37:14 PM
Let me know when you guys want to go after Ixiblat. I'll round up the forces.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-25-2004 12:53:41 PM
The king spawn was a gimp camp... roommate did him in a couple of hours.

Clearing the FG's for his Rage camped sucked ass. Every few hours it was "Common man, we gotta clear the bastards again... and can you summon my corpse? Rokyl killed me because I was asleep at my keyboard"

The one that really pissed me off however was the underwater camp in Lake Rathe. We happened to be doing that camp when the Druid epic spawn there was bugged and it caused us hell for getting his cleric spawn to show up and drop the item. 4 days of doing nothing but casting DMF and letting the pet run ape shit over everything in sight (except Deep... don't go near that bitch) before they wound up fixing the spawns.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: