EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Remember This Game?
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 01-08-2004 09:08:23 PM
Defend Your Castle

Got a game going right now... 362 Mages 325 Archers.

Tatsukaze
wants Kloie's mom OH SO BAD
posted 01-08-2004 09:19:59 PM
Sigh...
(This was from a while ago...the text on the counters cut off...I have upwards of 1000 archers and 2000 wizards...)

-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 01-08-2004 09:32:01 PM
err.. how do I add mages/archers.. I have a temple and a archery range...
Tatsukaze
wants Kloie's mom OH SO BAD
posted 01-08-2004 09:34:13 PM
Drop people in your castle to convert, then click the flags.
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 01-08-2004 09:34:28 PM
Click the flags.
Goma
Pancake
posted 01-08-2004 09:38:27 PM
The game gets WAY too easy when the enemies get their own bombers. Just tap one and everbody goes down.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-08-2004 09:52:56 PM
How the heck do I pick up the giants?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 01-08-2004 10:05:08 PM
quote:
Ford Prefect had this to say about Knight Rider:

You don't.. They're giants!

Goma
Pancake
posted 01-08-2004 10:08:31 PM
quote:
Ford Prefect had this to say about Duck Tales:

Thats where mages and suicide bombers come in.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 01-08-2004 10:19:36 PM
The first few levels are the toughest, since you actually have to WORK. But save your money for a mage pool and start recruiting like mad until you can blow up things at will. By then you'll have enough cash onhand to pay for your mages/archers.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-08-2004 11:47:18 PM
I was doing great till I lost EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY ARCHERs(all 32 on level 13) to random chance and Im going to lose really soon
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Skaw
posted 01-08-2004 11:50:00 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper had this to say about the Spice Girls:
I was doing great till I lost EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY ARCHERs(all 32 on level 13) to random chance and Im going to lose really soon

It's not random chance.

As long as you have enough money for your upkeep, you will never lose a single unit.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-09-2004 12:07:18 AM
Ahh I see. You need to have the money for the upkeep before you get the cash for the next level.

Thats silly :-/

They should change the guys head color to orange instead of white, be much more fun that way

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 01-09-2004 01:03:29 AM
Suddenly I want to go play some Tower Defense.
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Skaw
posted 01-09-2004 01:32:50 AM
quote:
Sentow, Maybe's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Suddenly I want to go play some Tower Defense.

Indeed. Haven't played any good TD games in months.

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 01-09-2004 01:38:50 AM
Cube TD is pretty good.

Anyone else have problems connecting to Bnet since the 1.14 patch?

Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 01-09-2004 02:27:26 AM
Just letting the game run.. OD'ing on Archers and stuff can even get to the castle
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 01-09-2004 04:32:57 AM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper impressed everyone with:
Cube TD is pretty good.

Anyone else have problems connecting to Bnet since the 1.14 patch?

Apparently some people have. Go take it up with the support forums.

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 01-09-2004 10:55:20 PM
IVe looked but none have excatly the same problem I have, that of not even being able to find the bnet server, it just says I need to manually connect to the internet first.

And when I click "new post" on the bnet forums I get an error page.

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 01-10-2004 05:07:55 AM
I'm at 2million someodd points and counting. Howver I'm tired and will keep going tomorrow.

On a side note, they need a mass convert. That would own.

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 01-10-2004 06:21:56 AM
yeah, I got to a point where I cant convert and just let it run for awhile before checking back.

So far Ive taken 1 and 10 damage in this game after getting past the 10th level, 1 damage at level 15 and 10 damage at level whatever I just beat, this is after the level and after my 100 or so workshop guys did the thing in battle.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: