EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: omg kitty!
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 01-05-2004 04:20:29 PM
I got a kitty in my lap cos my lap is warm and she keeps me warm and everything is happy! ^_^
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 01-05-2004 04:22:24 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about Punky Brewster:
I got a kitty in my lap cos my lap is warm and she keeps me warm and everything is happy! ^_^

Yay! Yay for Lap Kitties ^.^

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Masamune
Pancake
posted 01-05-2004 04:23:18 PM
I'd love to have a cat, but my dad's alergic to em.
"Because ten billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral...
it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness." ~ Now and Then, Here and There

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." ~ Magus

Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 01-05-2004 04:24:26 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis attempted to be funny by writing:

You're a guy, right?

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 01-05-2004 04:25:04 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Delphi Aegis said:

Diagnosis: terminal.

I'm sorry, son, but you've got the gay.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 01-05-2004 04:58:10 PM
She usually doesn't stay in my lap this long, hence the post. It's usually a minute or two of her very sharp claws digging into my legs and I throw her off because of it.
Ares
posted 01-05-2004 06:14:16 PM
*replaces Delphi's cat with her big, fat, grey evil cat*
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 01-05-2004 06:24:11 PM
I took my cancer kitty into the vet to be put down today.

nekoneko wai ^^

Ares
posted 01-05-2004 06:25:15 PM
quote:
Vorbis had this to say about Knight Rider:

nekoneko wai ^^

Seriously? That's so sad.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 01-05-2004 06:37:24 PM
quote:
How.... Ares.... uughhhhhh:
Seriously? That's so sad.

My mom was in tears most of the morning, but was tough through the actual handing him over part.

Luckily we caught his ailment before he started suffering, but he was looking really sad towards the end.

Now we have one, big fat cat!

Ares
posted 01-05-2004 06:40:29 PM
quote:
Vorbis stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
My mom was in tears most of the morning, but was tough through the actual handing him over part.

Luckily we caught his ailment before he started suffering, but he was looking really sad towards the end.

Now we have one, big fat cat!

That's soooo sad..My dog is getting really old.. He's a part shepard part huskie and is 13 years old.. :/ He's showing signs of arthritis.. ._.;; I'm going to be so sad when we lose him...

I have a big fat cat too. Is yours as evil as mine?

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 01-05-2004 06:43:47 PM
My big fat cat is pushing 23 years old.
Delphi Aegis
posted 01-05-2004 07:33:42 PM
quote:
Snoota stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
My big fat cat is pushing 23 years old.

So's mine, but he's small and thin.

I've had to put a dog and a cat down due to cancer.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 01-05-2004 07:38:07 PM
quote:
Ares thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:

Nah, ours is lazy and apathetic. Mainly because whenever she tried to do anything at all (even sleep, sometimes) our other kitty would rush over and smack her around.

She's a lot perkier today, maybe she'll lose some weight.

Razor
posted 01-05-2004 07:41:08 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Vorbis wrote:

nekoneko wai ^^

I may be doing the same thing with my dog...

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-05-2004 07:52:35 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis's account was hax0red to write:
So's mine, but he's small and thin.

I've had to put a dog and a cat down due to cancer.

Lost one dog to distemper (yard was contaminated we later found out) and technically a second dog as well, but we had given the second dog away to some friends in the country because she didn't wanna stay in the yard...

Lost a cat to genetic liver failure. That really hurt. She'd been my best friend for years growing up and we watched her waste away to pratically nothing before the 3rd Vet managed to diagnose the problem (first 2 thought it was diatary issues since she was vomiting everything she ate).

Lost about 3 dozen goldfish, but with that many of them, who's gonna notice?

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Peter
Pancake
posted 01-05-2004 08:58:36 PM
quote:
Ares got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:

All Cats Are Evil, Best use for them is Shark bait. Destructive little Shits, My step sister's cat claimed 2 sofa's Most of the carpeting and Ruined a shit load of stuff in out basement, and the little fucker didn't even catch the mice that were there when we moved in.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 01-06-2004 05:44:42 AM
quote:
Pyscho_Pike had this to say about Captain Planet:
and the little fucker didn't even catch the mice that were there when we moved in.

Get a Dauchshund for that!

Mine killed huge rats nearly as big as himself back when we lived in Houston!

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 01-06-2004 06:23:23 AM
I'll second that! Dachshunds are hounds, hunting dogs, so their instinct is to track down stuff that annoys you and devour it.

Originally, they were bred to hunt badgers. Gus, however, has found a suitable substitute in tracking and digging up gophers.

Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 01-06-2004 08:33:27 AM
quote:
Pyscho_Pike put a bullet through Ruvyen's head, and his Auto-Taunt responded with:
All Cats Are Evil, Best use for them is Shark bait. Destructive little Shits, My step sister's cat claimed 2 sofa's Most of the carpeting and Ruined a shit load of stuff in out basement, and the little fucker didn't even catch the mice that were there when we moved in.

This is why you let them get fat and lazy. My cat is really fat (23 pounds last time we weighed him), and he hasn't destroyed a single thing since he gained weight.

'Course, we also got him declawed, but just the front ones. We left his back ones so he can defend himself from the dog.

[EDIT- I hate typos. I hate them all the time. I hate them at breakfast, lunch and suppertime. If I had a million typos, I would hate them all at once.]

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited by: Ruv ]

can you please fix my title
posted 01-06-2004 08:35:27 AM
quote:
Vorbis had this to say about Tron:

nekoneko wai ^^

I said goodbye to you, little cat.
fingers caught on bones when I stroked your fur.
You could scarcely raise your head to drink,
Yet still you calmed me with your purr.

Were you comfortable curled on the rug?
And did you know your time drew near?
Your wide blue eyes held gentle love,
And quiet pain, but showed no fear.

You slipped away so quietly
that we weren't sure you were gone.
Our bouncy little cat is stilled,
But your spirit lingers on.

Little ghost cat, where are you?
Are you happy, are you strong?
I feel your warmth, your life, your love
And can still hear your purring song.

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 01-06-2004 10:19:38 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Ruv wrote:
This is why you let them get fat and lazy. My cat is really fat (23 pounds last time we weighed him), and he hasn't destroyed a single thing since he gained weight.

'Course, we also got him declawed, but just the front ones. We left his back ones so he can defend himself from the dog.

[EDIT- I hate typos. I hate them all the time. I hate them at breakfast, lunch and suppertime. If I had a million typos, I would hate them all at once.]

That sounds EXACTLY like my cat beau, except he's front declawed because he was scratching the banister at our old house.

Somthor, that was the saddest poem ever.

I have a cat who will be 17 soon, and he's still frisky sometimes.

I also had a cat put down to liver failure, and I didn't even know about it until after they did the deed. Never even got to say goodbye. She was the one who went after everyone with her claws.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: