EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Pointless hypothetical question

can you please fix my title
posted 12-16-2003 11:04:40 AM
So you wake up and find yourself on a alien world and realize you are about to be sold at auction as a slave... what do you do?
Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 12-16-2003 11:07:31 AM
Stage an elaborate off the cuff plan to take over the world! ^.^

And I shall call this alien planet, Cookietopia!

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 12-16-2003 11:11:57 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Somthor stammered:
So you wake up and find yourself on a alien world and realize you are about to be sold at auction as a slave... what do you do?

Marvel at the irony.

Star Collective
Pancake
posted 12-16-2003 11:24:07 AM
I'm a caucasian male. I'll just oppress them.
The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. - Ursula K. LeGuin ~ The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 12-16-2003 11:43:36 AM
I'd go along with it, and then become a cabinboy.
bob12121212
Pancake
posted 12-16-2003 12:04:15 PM
After you find out who your master is, (if your master is a female and hot then why resist a bad thing, otherwise escape and highhjack a space craft.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-16-2003 01:51:27 PM
Kill myself.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mod
Pancake
posted 12-16-2003 02:44:37 PM
Hope it's the planet of green skinned nympho amazons Kirk used to visit?
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-16-2003 03:03:08 PM
I'll make faces at the slave master behind his back.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 12-16-2003 03:07:42 PM
quote:
El Imán Grande! had this to say about Punky Brewster:
I'll make faces at the slave master behind his back.

What if he has eyes in the back of his head? Heck..what if he doesn't have a back?

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-16-2003 03:17:49 PM
quote:
Katrinity had this to say about Robocop:
What if he has eyes in the back of his head? Heck..what if he doesn't have a back?

I'll blame it on a nervous twitch.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 12-16-2003 03:52:38 PM
Shoot the hostage.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-16-2003 05:36:29 PM
If they are hawt alien chix, then get try to find some dark leather.

If they are angry alien men, jump off something really tall (like a cliff or something).

If I can't tell, find some dark leather and hope for the best.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: