EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Magic Cone!
Ares
posted 12-14-2003 12:33:54 AM
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-14-2003 12:36:37 AM
Penis envy.
Ares
posted 12-14-2003 12:38:30 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Mortious wrote:
Penis envy.

I don't envy any penis. Women = Multiple orgasms.

WE WIN!

[ 12-14-2003: Message edited by: Ares ]

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 12-14-2003 12:44:19 AM
quote:
Ares thought about the meaning of life:
I don't envy any penis. Women = Multiple orgasms.

WE WIN!

Yes, but have you never had to go to the restroom, and discovered that you really didn't want to have to actually touch the toilet you have to use? Never seen one so disgusting that you think that maybe you can hold it in and hope that you can make it to another restroom in time?

If you have, now you know what that thing's for.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Maradon!
posted 12-14-2003 12:45:56 AM
quote:
So quoth Ares:
Women = Multiple orgasms.

Contrary to popular belief, multiple orgasms aren't really all that uncommon in Men.

You just...only blow a load the first time.

And you can still write your name in the snow.

[ 12-14-2003: Message edited by: Maradon! ]

Ares
posted 12-14-2003 12:48:37 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Maradon! was all like:
Contrary to popular belief, multiple orgasms aren't really all that uncommon in Men.

O_o; *uses her finger to draw her name in the snow*

Wheee!

WE WIN AGAIN!

Ares
posted 12-14-2003 12:50:07 AM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon had this to say about Pirotess:
Yes, but have you never had to go to the restroom, and discovered that you really didn't want to have to actually touch the toilet you have to use? Never seen one so disgusting that you think that maybe you can hold it in and hope that you can make it to another restroom in time?

If you have, now you know what that thing's for.

I go to the bathroom before I leave. I have a thing against public washrooms, and women know dirty washrooms from clean just by looking at the place they are in. Just the other day, I was at the mall and really had to pee. I made my sister drive me back home. ^^;

Maradon!
posted 12-14-2003 12:53:16 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Ares stammered:
WE WIN AGAIN!

Now use your penis to write it

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 12-14-2003 12:54:25 AM
You can see my point though, especally for women that have bladder problems. Right?
I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Ares
posted 12-14-2003 12:56:44 AM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon had this to say about (_|_):
You can see my point though, especally for women that have bladder problems. Right?

Nope. My mom has bladder problems, and she does the same as me..

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 12-14-2003 01:02:18 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Ares!
Nope. My mom has bladder problems, and she does the same as me..

My sister had bladder problems due to a birth defect and corrective surgery (though she's outgrown most of them thankfully). There have been times when she would have used something like this.

Ares
posted 12-14-2003 01:03:47 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Palador ChibiDragon wrote:
My sister had bladder problems due to a birth defect and corrective surgery (though she's outgrown most of them thankfully). There have been times when she would have used something like this.

Ah, my mom has a disease. No growing out of it. ^^; And, I also kicked the shit out of her bladder when she was pregnant with me.

nem-x
posted 12-14-2003 01:09:44 AM
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 12-14-2003 01:12:31 AM
Long lines at the concert? Put a dispenser of these cones in, and viola, you've got a bunch of female moshers ready to get drunk and laid faster!

Watching a good television program, and don't want to miss a second of that "Presented with limited commercial interruption by some shittyass company!" goodness? Have a box of these lying around.

If you're told how, you can even pee standing up using just your fingers. I won't bother to find .. *ahem* "instructions", since 90% of the sites will be pr0n in nature, but they're out there. I mean, you have to wash your hands afterwards (duh?), but it's not like it's undoable.

Multiple orgasms and you can piss on that tree. What's not to like, ladies?

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 12-14-2003 04:50:41 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about Robocop:
Multiple orgasms and you can piss on that tree. What's not to like, ladies?

The ease of urinary tract infections, "leavings" on toilet seats when you need to do a number two (where are those shit molder thingies again?), the fact that the sanitary napkin thing is often placed TWO GODDAMN INCHES from the toilet, how toilet paper in women's restrooms runs out three times as fast, gushing crotch blood, the whole, y'now, childbirth thing, longer lineups, and the fact that, without outside aid, large and obvious parts of our anatomy bounce in rather uncomfortable fashions.

But eh. We got multiple orgasms going for us, and the fact that our gay sex is more widely accepted than your gay sex. Seats can be wiped off and fallopian tubes yanked out .

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Zair
The Imp
posted 12-14-2003 05:29:50 AM
I'm real glad to be a man.

-We get paid more

-No monthly "gushing crotch blood" as Nicole put it

-And we can pee standing up without the aid of a "Magic Cone"

Life is good

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 12-14-2003 11:15:16 AM
quote:
Zair was naked while typing this:
I'm real glad to be a man.

-We get paid more

-No monthly "gushing crotch blood" as Nicole put it

-And we can pee standing up without the aid of a "Magic Cone"

Life is good

Zair, better run now. I think I saw the ladies out back constructing a hang mans platform, with a noose that goes around the head and neck *not* attached to your shoulders.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Oh shi...
what
posted 12-14-2003 11:18:49 AM
Gushing crotch blood.

So elegant

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 12-14-2003 11:33:36 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about dark elf butts:

untrue. I can blow multiple times in the course of an hour.

Valso
Pancake
posted 12-14-2003 02:19:01 PM
First image is an example of one pain for being a man:

Second is something a friend sent, and... eh... wanted to include due to ... eh ... just becase =/
(I do not agree with this, but thought was funny) (Gawd I know I am going to regret posting this)

[ 12-14-2003: Message edited by: Valso ]

(blank)
D Spot
Pancake
posted 12-14-2003 04:04:20 PM
quote:
From the book of Valso, chapter 3, verse 16:
First image is an example of one pain for being a man:

Second is something a friend sent, and... eh... wanted to include due to ... eh ... just becase =/
(I do not agree with this, but thought was funny) (Gawd I know I am going to regret posting this)

I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did.

Star Collective
Pancake
posted 12-14-2003 04:05:47 PM
The man holding the yellow sign must die . . . slowly . . . preferably with excessive quantities of pain . . . repeatedly and with extreme prejudice.
The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. - Ursula K. LeGuin ~ The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 12-14-2003 04:14:42 PM
quote:
How.... Star Collective.... uughhhhhh:
The man holding the yellow sign must die . . . slowly . . . preferably with excessive quantities of pain . . . repeatedly and with extreme prejudice.

It's a photoshopped joke?

The World is Yours
Goma
Pancake
posted 12-14-2003 04:18:03 PM
Even if it isn't photoshopped I still think it would be funny.

Loosen up, Star Collective.

Ares
posted 12-14-2003 04:22:07 PM
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 12-14-2003 04:22:12 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Star Collective wrote:

IRON MY SHIRT BITCH

Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 12-14-2003 04:22:36 PM
quote:
Gomateux was naked while typing this:
Even if it isn't photoshopped I still think it would be funny.

Loosen up, Star Collective.

ÿØÿà JFIF d d ÿí &Photoshop 3.0 8BIM é
Print Info x H H Ø (ÿáÿâ ù F G ( ü H H Ø ( d ' `  8BIM í
Resolution d d 8BIM
FX Global Lighting Angle 8BIM FX Global Altitude 8BIM ó
Print Flags 8BIM

This is from the image itself.

[ 12-14-2003: Message edited by: Canadian Mountee ]

The World is Yours
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 12-14-2003 04:27:20 PM
quote:
Star Collective had this to say about Pirotess:

I think you need to have your membership "card" to our club revoked, pansy.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Goma
Pancake
posted 12-14-2003 05:09:57 PM
quote:
Canadian Mountee had this to say about the Spice Girls:
ÿØÿà JFIF d d ÿí &Photoshop 3.0 8BIM é
Print Info x H H Ø (ÿáÿâ ù F G ( ü H H Ø ( d ' `  8BIM í
Resolution d d 8BIM
FX Global Lighting Angle 8BIM FX Global Altitude 8BIM ó
Print Flags 8BIM

This is from the image itself.

I now that it's photoshopped, you can tell just by looking at it, but my point remains

Led
*kaboom*
posted 12-14-2003 05:16:59 PM
quote:
Verily, Ares doth proclaim:
I'm female, and I laughed.

Same here

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-14-2003 05:44:46 PM
quote:
Star Collective had this to say about Optimus Prime:

Pretending to be a feminist very rarely scores you points with females, kid. And the points it does score are with the wrong team, if you know what I mean.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: