EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Whats the worst thing you have ever done?
TaLourin
Pancake
posted 12-09-2003 03:40:55 AM
From time to time, here at EC, we ask questions of our fellow posters. The answers are sometimes bullshit, but the stories entertain, and bring us closer to the other members of the little society we have here. Sometimes, of course, we ponder our own sanity, and consider a restraining order on Snoota for these little moments of honesty, but what the hell?

NOW THEN.
What is the worst you have ever done?

Mine.

Back in early '95, I was still dating Angie, my high school sweetheart. I was living away from my parents for the first time. I was enjoying life, learning things, experimenting with things. Smoking a lot of pot, dropping a lot of acid, exstacy, mushrooms, alcohol... I was fucked up a lot. I had my tongue pierced, and was going to clubs every night. Hitting raves once a week. When along came Valentines Day. And, of course, a Valentine themed Rave. During the course of the night, Angie and I got split up a few times, but always found eachother. We werent worried about silly things like Monogamy, because it was never a problem. We were with eachother, and that was that. Now, one point during the night, I was getting roughly fondled by a girl named Charlene. She started rubbing on me because I was wearing a silk shirt, and velvet pants, and she liked the feel of me. (If you dont know, X does things to your senses)

Long story, and tedious filler aside, Angie found me and Charlene a couple times. Once, dancing, the other, back in the keg room, getting a blowjob. And those magic words came pouring from my mouth:

"Yeah, I was thinking we need to see other people"

Yes. I dumped my high school sweetheart, the first girl I ever truly loved, at a rave, on valentines day, while getting a blowjob. I feel bad about it now. I mean, Charlene gave GREAT head. The girl sucked dick like it was her purpose in life. It was soo very enjoyable. Pure talent. But, was it worth losing Angie? Nope. Angie gave pretty fantastic head herself. And I loved her. Hell, I dumped Charlene less than 12 hours later.

Eventually, Angie came to forgive me. We get along fine now, but I have never forgivin myself, for the hurt I caused.

Now then... lets hear it, boys and girls. Whats your worst?

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 12-09-2003 03:59:46 AM
Look at your sigpic while listening to Randy Travis sing Jinglebell Rock.. and realise that the dwarf ass moves in time with the beat...

Led
*kaboom*
posted 12-09-2003 04:01:52 AM
Told my mother straight to her face that her boyfriend was a worthless pile of shit, and that any amount of emotional pain on her part was a small price to pay to see him dead.

Well, it was true. He was a complete dick, and deserved to die.

But... ugh

Led
*kaboom*
posted 12-09-2003 06:57:27 AM
quote:
Led had this to say about dark elf butts:
Told my mother straight to her face that her boyfriend was a worthless pile of shit, and that any amount of emotional pain on her part was a small price to pay to see him dead.

Well, it was true. He was a complete dick, and deserved to die.

But... ugh

Hrm, that is somewhat badly phrased. Makes it sound like I offed him or something No, I did not... but I wanted to Especially after I found out he was beating my brother.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 12-09-2003 07:11:44 AM
Blackmail.

Target: Wouldnt you like to know

Offense: Lesbianism

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
&nbsp;
can you please fix my title
posted 12-09-2003 07:33:58 AM
When I was a animal control officer, I was instructed to kill every cat in the shelter becuse the director hated cats. on the pretext one was sick thus they would all be sick.

2 hours latter i was knee deep in Kittens and adult cats many of which were highly adoptable. The one that got me the most was this old lady had gone to a nursing home and couldnt keep her siamese, it was a loving but scared cat and I put it down, it looked at me and meowed when I put the needle in it. My boss knew I was a cat lover and he picked me to do this becuse he was a sadeist. three months latter I had transfered to a different job in the county.

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Mod
Pancake
posted 12-09-2003 07:45:48 AM
quote:
Somthor was naked while typing this:
When I was a animal control officer, I was instructed to kill every cat in the shelter becuse the director hated cats. on the pretext one was sick thus they would all be sick.

2 hours latter i was knee deep in Kittens and adult cats many of which were highly adoptable. The one that got me the most was this old lady had gone to a nursing home and couldnt keep her siamese, it was a loving but scared cat and I put it down, it looked at me and meowed when I put the needle in it. My boss knew I was a cat lover and he picked me to do this becuse he was a sadeist. three months latter I had transfered to a different job in the county.

Dude how many different jobs did you have?

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 12-09-2003 08:08:58 AM
This isn't the worst thing I've done. (I've probably forgotten the worst thing I've done.) But these are bad things anyways.

I work at a child care center, so there's plenty of ways and temptations to kinda screw around with the kids. I was helping get some kids (about 4 to 6 years old) into our van after we had finished with a field trip.

Now, we live in a pretty racially specific area, and our kids are mostly white. We've got a total of two black kids in the school, and one was too old for this field trip.

So we've got this one black boy climbing into the van, and he's the last one to get into this packed vehicle. He turns and says "Mr. Alan, (Yes they call me mister at 18) I wa sitting in the front seat." He points to some kid chatting with someone as he sits in the front seat.

We were running late to go out to lunch at the time, so I was short on patience and ended up yelling: "Just sit in the back! No Rosa Parks action's gonna happen on MY watch."

Yes. I'm a heartless person. (Lucky for me only the kids heard me.)

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
*Tal*
Pancake
posted 12-09-2003 08:21:54 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Somthor said:

I would have used a ball peen hammer.

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 12-09-2003 08:24:52 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Shazorx / Modrakien:
Dude how many different jobs did you have?

We're up to 11 now.

[ 12-09-2003: Message edited by: Blindy Claus ]

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-09-2003 08:49:01 AM
Attempted Theft.

At the age of, uh, four. Maybe five, but definately before school.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
&nbsp;
posted 12-09-2003 08:57:48 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Blindy Claus wrote:
We're up to 11 now.

I doubt its that many, I mentioned I worked for a county for 3 years once of those years was as an ACO.

So what If I have had alot of jobs

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 12-09-2003 09:00:08 AM
quote:
Somthor had this to say about Optimus Prime:
I doubt its that many

That's how many we've heard about so far, although if you count both your duties with the county as one job you'd only be at ten.

[ 12-09-2003: Message edited by: Blindy Claus ]

&nbsp;
posted 12-09-2003 09:05:12 AM
nifty. remember some were just 3 or 4 month temp jobs.
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 12-09-2003 09:30:31 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Tarquinn said this:
Attempted Theft.

At the age of, uh, four. Maybe five, but definately before school.

Same here. Except I was about 7. I wanted that candy so bad

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 12-09-2003 09:44:44 AM
The worst thing I have ever done was say, 'Sure!' when my friend, who worked at McDonald's, told me a new store was opening and asked if I wanted to work there with him.
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 12-09-2003 09:54:17 AM
quote:
Somthor wrote, obviously thinking too hard:

I would have quit as soon as he told me to do that and probably tried to do something about it.

Even if you hate cats, that's pretty wrong

&nbsp;
posted 12-09-2003 09:58:23 AM
took three months to find another job, you dont want to lose your benifits and its hard to get a county job to start with.

what he did was legal but it was also very extreme. If the SPCA had been there they might have stoped it. It was somthing he would do periodicly just go and kill every poor cat in the shelter about every 60 days or so. He considered it cleaning house. Most the time I was on Patrol so I wasnt there to see it.

Being a ACO was a great experience If it hadnt been for that incident I'd have stayed lots of good stories to tell

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 12-09-2003 12:24:15 PM
kitties? but...but...but.......... You didn't have to kill them. you could have just quit and told him to do it himself.

and the worst thing I've done was meet a guy, sleep with him, and dump him the next day.

yup.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Mod
Pancake
posted 12-09-2003 12:31:41 PM
In befor shot a man just to let him die joke.
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Jessica Rabbit v2.0
Pancake
posted 12-09-2003 02:25:25 PM
Worst thing Ive ever done... can think of a couple things... stole from the school store... fooled around with a friend of mines boyfriend... but worst of all I think? Dating Redmage

Beauchan: you skank

[ 12-09-2003: Message edited by: BlueMage ]

Check out my art
Check out my stock photos
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 12-09-2003 02:43:44 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by BlueMage:
Worst thing Ive ever done... can think of a couple things... stole from the school store... fooled around with a friend of mines boyfriend... but worst of all I think? Dating Redmage

Bitter much?

Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 12-09-2003 02:45:24 PM
I stole some candy and got away with it!
Oh shi...
what
posted 12-09-2003 02:53:17 PM
umm...I masturbated once...
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 12-09-2003 03:18:21 PM
quote:
So quoth BlueMage:
Beauchan: you skank

*skanks it up*

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 12-09-2003 03:33:06 PM
I shot a man in Reno.

Just to watch him die.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-09-2003 03:34:28 PM
I don't like talking about the worst thing I've ever done.
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 12-09-2003 04:11:58 PM
Back during my Black Hand days in Sarajevo, I shot some political officer during some kind of parade. I remember some people getting kind of pissed.
The World is Yours
&nbsp;
posted 12-09-2003 04:29:39 PM
quote:
Canadian Mountee had this to say about Tron:
Back during my Black Hand days in Sarajevo, I shot some political officer during some kind of parade. I remember some people getting kind of pissed.

circa 1914?

Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 12-09-2003 04:31:04 PM
quote:
Somthor stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
circa 1914?

June 28th yes.

The World is Yours
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 12-09-2003 05:34:12 PM
Eh...it's a tie between when I beat a class mate of mine with his crutch or when I slammed my fists in to the back of one of my friends and then preceded to kick him with my cleets. That's just about it.
LeMiere
posted 12-09-2003 05:42:59 PM
Hmm... along the lines of Led's post. I once told my father how much of a sad and pathetic woman his mother is. How wothless and deluded she was in the world.
He attacked me for it.

I had sex with a girl in my dorm room... while my roommate was asleep across the room.

I slept with a girl solely to receive the benefits of her charitable income. She'd buy me things, like ski trips and the like.

I'd have to say those are the three "worst" things I've done.

I don't regret any.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 12-09-2003 05:50:19 PM
quote:
How.... LeMiere.... uughhhhhh:
I slept with a girl solely to receive the benefits of her charitable income. She'd buy me things, like ski trips and the like.

Was she hot?

Worst thing I ever did...I don't know. I chained a guy to a lamp post with handcuffs I bought in Praque once, but I don't regret that or anything.

I kicked a nine year old recently, but he was telling me to shut up and generally being a jackass. In my defense, I was kinda drunk (warming up for a party at 6PM!) and he was being a jackass.

hey
Alaan
posted 12-09-2003 05:56:56 PM
quote:
Jens said this about your mom:
Was she hot?

Worst thing I ever did...I don't know. I chained a guy to a lamp post with handcuffs I bought in Praque once, but I don't regret that or anything.

I kicked a nine year old recently, but he was telling me to shut up and generally being a jackass. In my defense, I was kinda drunk (warming up for a party at 6PM!) and he was being a jackass.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2003-12-03&res=l
Ares
posted 12-09-2003 06:01:24 PM
I really don't think I've done anything that bad.. O_o; I can't really think of anything.. Except for playing mind games.. I can be really manipulative without knowing it. When I realize it though, I'm quick to apologize...
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 12-09-2003 06:03:28 PM
quote:
Zaza obviously shouldn't have said:
I stole some candy and got away with it!

TERRORIST

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 12-09-2003 06:07:45 PM
The worst thing I've ever done was your mother.

She's the reason I'm gay.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 12-09-2003 06:11:32 PM
quote:
Alaan had this to say about Optimus Prime:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2003-12-03&res=l

I need to read PA more often. That was funny.

hey
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 12-09-2003 09:15:25 PM
I once tried to strangle one of my 6th grade teachers (while in 6th grade)... can't for the life of me remember why though...
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 12-09-2003 09:56:23 PM
slept with my best friends wife.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: