EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Christmas Challenge
Jessica Rabbit v2.0
Pancake
posted 12-03-2003 11:10:50 PM
Would some 1337 photoshop-er be able to take my bunny sig pic and turn her christmas-y? thanks to all ^_^
Check out my art
Check out my stock photos
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-03-2003 11:12:02 PM
This didn't really require a thread of its own and you know it.

You owe me a pizza.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 12-03-2003 11:12:31 PM
You could put a ribbon and a "Do not open till Xmas" tag on her
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 12-03-2003 11:13:53 PM
Anyone here a Predator fan?

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-03-2003 11:14:19 PM
There's a pizza place around my grandma's house called Can-Am Pizza, a Canadian/American pizzaria and deli.

Where does the Canadian aspect fit into pizza?

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Jessica Rabbit v2.0
Pancake
posted 12-03-2003 11:14:44 PM
ill ship that right out to you...

where pray tell could I have posted it? cause I didnt see a thread on it, but I could be blind who knows.

Check out my art
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-03-2003 11:16:29 PM
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 12-03-2003 11:17:55 PM
quote:
Black had this to say about Knight Rider:

If I wasn't before, I am now.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 12-03-2003 11:22:08 PM
That is indeed quite the challenge I plan on spending 4 hours on it right away.

show us boobs first though

The World is Yours
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-03-2003 11:25:17 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Black:

That's mean.

If you wanted to be funny you would have the laser points on the boobs or butt.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 12-03-2003 11:47:14 PM
quote:
El Imán Grande! had this to say about Punky Brewster:
That's mean.

If you wanted to be funny you would have the laser points on the boobs or butt.

I laughed at it.

Predator = awesome

Ace in the Spade
Pancake
posted 12-04-2003 12:20:31 AM
Lemme know if that works otherwise I can always fix it to how you'd like.

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited by: Ace in the Spade ]

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.
nem-x
posted 12-04-2003 12:33:37 AM
quote:
Black was naked while typing this:

Most excellent.

Goma
Pancake
posted 12-04-2003 12:40:04 AM
A predator would have no reason to kill a humanoid rabbit woman. Preds have more honor than that, they only hunt things that can defend themselves.

Remember the part in Pred 2 where the pred confronted the marine and the marine was unarmed? And how the pred tossed him a musket so that he could fight back? Yeah, that's hardcore.

*Is a total predator nerd*

Now.. If said rabbit woman is a vicious and deadly creature, then yes.. The pred wouldnt hesitate to blast that thing away.

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited by: Gomateux ]

Sean
posted 12-04-2003 12:46:37 AM
quote:
This one time, at Gomateux camp:
Remember the part in Pred 2 where the pred confronted the marine and the marine was unarmed? And how the pred tossed him a musket so that he could fight back? Yeah, that's hardcore..

You may be a nerd, but you learned everything you know in WRONGSCHOOL in WRONGVILLE, Canada. Probably on WRONGSTREET.

It was on the Predator ship, and it was Danny Glover; who was not a marine in any way shape or form. He'd just beaten the first Predator with its own disc, and dropped it as the dozen or so approached him. I believe it was the leader, but it might not have been, who threw the pistol to him and growled "Take it", before all hell broke loose and he had to run.

There was no fighting involved after the pistol made its arrival.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 12-04-2003 12:51:28 AM
Yeah, he gave it to him out of respect cause Danny Fucking Glover (explain THAT one to me) just shitkicked one of the Leader's men.

And yeah, Preds are badass

Got one on my car, see? ^_^

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Goma
Pancake
posted 12-04-2003 12:54:29 AM
quote:
Sean had this to say about (_|_):
You may be a nerd, but you learned everything you know in WRONGSCHOOL in WRONGVILLE, Canada. Probably on WRONGSTREET.

It was on the Predator ship, and it was Danny Glover; who was not a marine in any way shape or form. He'd just beaten the first Predator with its own disc, and dropped it as the dozen or so approached him. I believe it was the leader, but it might not have been, who threw the pistol to him and growled "Take it", before all hell broke loose and he had to run.

There was no fighting involved after the pistol made its arrival.

My quotation from the movie may have been wrong, but the reasoning behind it is still 100% correct.

Douchebag.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 12-04-2003 01:09:45 AM
Predators respect great hunters, and believe firmly in the idea of trophies. The flintlock was a trophy that the Predator leader had kept from a previous foe he'd found worthy (hence the engraving on it), and was giving it to Glover's COP (not Marine) as a trophy recognizing his "hunt".

Personally I would have wanted the disc. But that would get my ass kicked by a half-dozen Predators.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

can you please fix my title
posted 12-04-2003 09:09:55 AM
what did the engraving say anyhow, i never could quite catch it and i always thought it has some sort of significance.

they like to say that the predetors are honorble hunters but i dont see how they really are. hunting a man who has a mac 10 but cant see you from a position above him with a laser guided blaster killing him without him ever knowing you were there isnt honorble

most the time they act like snipers.

when they go to hand to hand combat they have those discs they throw that aparently cut through anything, or use the super sharp claw like blades agains a unarmed person.

oh if you defeat one (somehow) they trigger a booby trap that results in a small nuclear explosion that jsut about guarantees they take you with them.

WHAT HONOR? its more correct to say they are trophey hunters, jsut like a hunter will pass up a doe or a small buck and wait for larger more attracive prey

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 12-04-2003 11:33:37 AM
1812 I think was the engraving on it, proving that they had come before and would come again.

(1) Predators do not attack under the effects of their cloak. There is no honor in that.

(2) When you're hunting prey that is fully capable of killing you you take any advantage that you can get. They're used to hunting the 'hard meat' (Aliens) which have much better senses than the 'soft meat' (Humans), with the rare exception of the military trained. Given that there is no differences really in Drones they assume that there is a similar lack of difference in Men.

(3) Let's see... Death before Dishonour. I'd rather die by my own hand on my own terms than be a slave or trophy for someone else. Granted the small nuke is overkill, but it works.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 12-04-2003 11:39:15 AM
Here ya go Bluemage! ^.^

Or this one with some more color:

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited by: Katrinity ]

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Jessica Rabbit v2.0
Pancake
posted 12-04-2003 12:17:55 PM
YAAHHH love you kat.. and you too Ace. Im gonna interchange mine!!

*gives kat a basket of christmas sugar cookies and give ace a nice candy cane* ^_^

Check out my art
Sean
posted 12-04-2003 12:25:48 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator had this to say about (_|_):
(2) When you're hunting prey that is fully capable of killing you you take any advantage that you can get. They're used to hunting the 'hard meat' (Aliens) which have much better senses than the 'soft meat' (Humans), with the rare exception of the military trained. Given that there is no differences really in Drones they assume that there is a similar lack of difference in Men.

Don't forget that on the subway, in Predator 2, after killing Jerry (Bill Paxton) and all the armed commuters, it merely disarmed Leona (Maria Alonso) because of her pregnancy.

Not to mention they always seem to try and meet their enemy on equal footing. Once Glover and Schwarzenegger both lost their weapons, the Predators also gave up theirs. Can't remember if it was intentional in the first movie or not, but it was in the second.

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited by: Sean ]

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

posted 12-04-2003 12:32:27 PM
in the first one arnold got lucky with his spear and damaged it, the alien had to discard it.

Hunters dont normaly kill does (which what a pregnate woman is) you go for the trophy types.

anyway they are comming out wiht AVP next summer I'm hoping it will be very good

they have lots of excellent graphic novles and TPB's from dark horse and others the whole predator and alien world has been greatly and in most intances well thought out and developed.

there have been AvPVterminator ones too even one where you had robocop and judge dread

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 12-04-2003 12:40:58 PM
They kill does past the nursing season if they're hunting for food rather than trophies (just saying). But yes, I think you're right about the mentality.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 12-04-2003 12:51:48 PM
And here is the pic for Azrael:

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 12-04-2003 01:01:31 PM
quote:
Katrinity stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
And here is the pic for Azrael:

Do one for me too Kat?

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 12-04-2003 01:02:15 PM
She's really good at these
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 12-04-2003 01:06:41 PM
The other thing to keep in mind is that the Predator in the second movie was a lot younger and brasher than the Predator in the first movie (the director and writer both said as much). The older Pred in the first movie went after large numbers of heavily-armed, well-trained soldiers, drug runners, etc. The Pred in the second movie also favored drug runners (being hopped up on the right narcotics does make you more dangerous, plus is likely to bring in attention from the heavy hitters) and cops. There was a certain amount of collateral damage (more than in the first movie), but it only took trophies from the targets it respected.

Preds consider humans to be as dangerous (and possibly moreso, given their restrictions on interacting with humans and earning the right to hunt humans) as Aliens. Aliens, on the whole, are more dangerous, but humans produce more singularly adaptable, creatively-thinking targets.

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

posted 12-04-2003 01:21:24 PM
Its been suggested that the predator race genticly engineered the alien race.

In the movies and in grahpic novels i have seen aliens, set traps corral victims and use their own bodies as tools.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 12-04-2003 02:11:49 PM
Somthor's pic, entitled "Kiss of Death!":

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 12-04-2003 02:25:26 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Somthor wrote:
Its been suggested that the predator race genticly engineered the alien race.

In the movies and in grahpic novels i have seen aliens, set traps corral victims and use their own bodies as tools.

Last I read, the insinuation was more along the line of that Predators cultivate/capture eggs, then seed planets they want to train their young on with the eggs.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 12-04-2003 02:37:09 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Last I read, the insinuation was more along the line of that Predators cultivate/capture eggs, then seed planets they want to train their young on with the eggs.

This is generally accepted as correct.

The Hard Meat is the second most dangerous thing to hunt in the universe and is a rite of passage for young hunters and warriors. The Soft Meat is considered to be the most dangerous simply because we can adapt to the situation. We're not nearly as hard to kill as the Hard Meat is, but we have the ability to completely fuck up someone's day.

Also remember, Predators have a Hunter caste and a Warrior caste. Hunters are the ones that are after trophies and will meet the prey on it's own terms. Warriors are just death on wheels and will do what is necessary to eliminate the enemy. Of the 2 the Hunter is considered the senior position as it takes more to go toe-to-toe with your prey than it does to just plasma caster everything to death.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 12-04-2003 02:41:16 PM
The way I understand it, attacking from cloak is only acceptable if it's to lure prey or isolate it.

All this talk of Predators has made me reinstall AvP 2. Assholes.

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited by: Sakkra ]

posted 12-04-2003 02:45:07 PM
thanks for the x-mass pic it looks nice.
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 12-04-2003 02:47:08 PM
Yeehaw! mine worked!
Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 12-04-2003 02:54:50 PM
I was going to install AvP2 after reading this thread, then I realized I had a better version of it already installed. Natural Selection.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 12-04-2003 03:01:49 PM
quote:
So quoth Sakkra:
The way I understand it, attacking from cloak is only acceptable if it's to lure prey or isolate it.

All this talk of Predators has made me reinstall AvP 2. Assholes.

For Warriors, it's acceptable, but not well liked to do so. For Hunters it's not an option at all. Attacking from the shadows is one thing, attacking while more-or-less completely invisible isn't... Again, you must meet the prey in combat on an equal footing...

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 12-04-2003 03:03:07 PM
Lazzay the Red Nosed Chocobo! ^.^

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 12-04-2003 03:12:49 PM
Mines easy, I just been lazy.

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: