EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: People who know something about graphics! Also, people who like odd stuff!
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 11-30-2003 05:15:43 PM
This is a Roman d20. From ancient Rome. It's neat-looking.

Can someone please make it into a avatar-sized picture so I can use it when I run the campaign I have planned? I would greatly appreciate it.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 11-30-2003 05:24:45 PM
Xyrra posted that in chat earlier, was amusing especially the notes at the bottom. Think there's a whole set out there somewhere?

the true origin of THAC0

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Mod
Pancake
posted 11-30-2003 05:36:17 PM

[ 11-30-2003: Message edited by: Shazorx / Modrakien ]

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 11-30-2003 05:47:19 PM
Sorry. Been pretty much offline for the last week, due to Thanksgiving holidays. Didn't see it.

But thanks for the picture-shrinking! It will be very useful.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 11-30-2003 05:51:08 PM
was private chat anyways
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
d20 of the DM
Pancake
posted 11-30-2003 05:59:56 PM
There we go! Needed a name through which to run NPCs in the campaign I'm planning. This works well.
NPC
Pancake
posted 11-30-2003 06:30:58 PM
If you use the same email address for both accounts, it should link them automatically. That's what mine do.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: