EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Eggnog
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 11-29-2003 10:55:02 PM
Once again, drinks. Ever since I had my first quart of eggnog for the season I've been discovering that my friends all despise it. I love it, but can't stand it cut or in anything other than rich, fattening form.

Do you enjoy eggnog? If yes, how do you prefer it?

Discuss!

Legonaire
Pancake
posted 11-29-2003 10:57:44 PM
I take a blender, fill it full of Ice, add 1/3 Capt Morgan and the 2/3 Egg Nog, blend until smooth. Its freaking awesome that way
If animals weren't supposed to be eaten, then why are they made out of meat ??
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 11-29-2003 11:10:53 PM
It tastes like shit, so I don't drink it.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-30-2003 12:05:13 AM
It tastes, and feels, like something I've coughed up.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 11-30-2003 12:06:29 AM
straight from the container.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 11-30-2003 12:20:06 AM
quote:
This one time, at KaLourin camp:

A man after my own heart. Although, I just drank some eggnog and it was rather rancid tasting.

It just tried to escape.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 11-30-2003 12:35:13 AM
quote:
KaLourin had this to say about the Spice Girls:

Ditto. Some is a good thing, but too much makes me sick.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Naimah
In a Fire
posted 11-30-2003 12:36:20 AM
Higher the octane the better I say.

Octane referring to the fat content.

can you please fix my title
posted 11-30-2003 03:06:49 AM
love egg nog

if you want to buy it comericaly i have found that Publix has the best all other major brands have a lousy walpaper paste after taste for me.

some make it with wiskey others with rum. i just like it with a bit of vanilla ( non drinker)

2 eggs
quart of whole milk (heavy cream is best)
1/4 cup to a 1/2 of sugar (to taste)
nutmeg (to taste)
splash of vanilla or rum or whiskey
blend
serve chilled in a frosted glass

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 11-30-2003 09:45:20 AM
quote:
Somthor had this to say about Knight Rider:
love egg nog

if you want to buy it comericaly i have found that Publix has the best all other major brands have a lousy walpaper paste after taste for me.

And not all people live near a Publix =P Lets call that regional.

I like drinking mine plain and straight from the carton as well. And KaL cant drink his cut in with alcohol anyhow. ;P *hugs KaL*

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 11-30-2003 10:00:03 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when KaLourin said this:
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-30-2003 10:29:14 AM
"I want to get a little drunk, but I also want some pancakes!"
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 11-30-2003 10:49:04 AM
Just pour.
There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 11-30-2003 10:54:05 AM
Karnaj earned a 5
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 11-30-2003 10:59:20 AM
I usually pour it half and half into a glass with 2% milk to make the carton last longer. But I do love eggnog anyway about it.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Noxhil
Pancake
posted 11-30-2003 11:24:36 AM
quote:
Somthor had this to say about Cuba:

Publix does have great eggnog, but I think they're only here in Florida

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 11-30-2003 11:33:30 AM
I think it tastes good but I won't have more than one or two glasses a year.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-30-2003 11:34:58 AM
quote:
And now, we sprinkle Sakkra liberally with Old Spice!
Karnaj earned a 5

Dave Attell earned it.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Broadzilla
Pancake
posted 11-30-2003 12:11:38 PM
quote:
Gembolah stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Publix does have great eggnog, but I think they're only here in Florida

I thought they only existed in Florida too until I went to South Carolina. Boy was I wrong.

I've tried the eggnog that my relatives made. Not the greatest. >_< I'm pretty sure it would taste wonderful without the alcohol, but then again, what's the point of eggnog without the alcohol?

"I like lesbians with a giddy delight. If I had my own pair, I'd jack off every night."
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me."
"There are easier things in life then finding a good guy like nailing Jell-0 to a tree."

[T E C H N O D R O M E] // [E R I N E Y ' S M I N D]

&nbsp;
can you please fix my title
posted 11-30-2003 12:19:51 PM
Publix is kinda of a SE thing but since i have no clue where you guys all live, I mentioned what in my experience is the best commerical brand. having traveled around a bit.
Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 11-30-2003 01:04:12 PM
Love eggnog! Just pour it in a glass and let me sip on it like a fine wine.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: