EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: A perfect world (omg, question tiem!)
TaLourin
Pancake
posted 11-19-2003 11:24:59 PM
In a perfect world, many things would be different. You would be able to do things you cant do now. Lets think about it.

What would you do for a living?

What would you do for fun?

The top 5 people you would sleep with.

Top 5 people you would kill, just to watch them die.

EC person you would torture, just so you could hear them scream, record it, and play it back, over and over, and listen to them beg for thier worthless little lives, while waiting in line at the bank with your iPod?

Movie that would have never existed?

Law you would most like to break?

The one endangered speacies you would most like to eat, and how it would be prepared?

How you would die.

Where would you be buried/Have ashes scattered?

ANSWER NOW!

Sean
posted 11-19-2003 11:29:43 PM
quote:
Tal At Work wrote this stupid crap:
In a perfect world, many things would be different. You would be able to do things you cant do now. Lets think about it.

Nothing.

Anything I wanted to.

I couldn't buffer it up to five.

I couldn't trim it down to five.

EC person you would torture, just so you could hear them scream, record it, and play it back, over and over, and listen to them beg for thier worthless little lives, while waiting in line at the bank with your iPod?
Redmage.

Titanic.

Arson.

The one endangered speacies you would most like to eat, and how it would be prepared?
Florida Manatee. Barbequed, with a sweet and sour sauce.

How you would die.
Shot in the head, in a ditch, covered in petrol, and on fire.

Scattered. In a perfect world they'd be thrown at a stripper during someone's bachelor party.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 11-19-2003 11:33:41 PM
quote:
Tal At Work had this to say about Optimus Prime:

What would you do for a living? Computer room op at my old job, the ONLY job i truely loved.

What would you do for fun? possess people

The top 5 people you would sleep with.You, Snoota, Drysart, Snoota, You

Top 5 people you would kill, just to watch them die.All the bastard fuckbags that ridiculed me in school when I was a scrawny 98 lb weakling (cliche I know, but true)

EC person you would torture, just so you could hear them scream, record it, and play it back, over and over, and listen to them beg for thier worthless little lives, while waiting in line at the bank with your iPod?Ooo... too many to list.

Movie that would have never existed? Last Action Hero

Law you would most like to break?Vehicular Manslaughter

The one endangered speacies you would most like to eat, and how it would be prepared? Dunno. surprise me

How you would die.violently and explosively

Where would you be buried/Have ashes scattered?cremated, and kept in a pair of ornate salt/pepper shakers, and brought out on the table for the holidays

ANSWER NOW!

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-19-2003 11:34:55 PM

Write.

Rock-crawling in my rig!

5 of my girlfriend. That'd be hot.

Uh...myself. I wonder what I'd say under such duress.

A View From The Top. Worst. Movie. Ever.

The law that prevents me from bitchslapping stupid people with my cock.

Condor, prepared buffalo wings style.

How you would die.

Saving a busload of flaming nuns from a destroyed battleship. Well, that's what it'd read on my tombstone.

I'll leave that up to my kin.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 11-19-2003 11:34:57 PM
I agree with Sean on all answers except:

EC person you would torture, just so you could hear them scream, record it, and play it back, over and over, and listen to them beg for thier worthless little lives, while waiting in line at the bank with your iPod? No one.

The one endangered speacies you would most like to eat, and how it would be prepared? I think I'd pass on eating any animals.

How you would die? I wouldn't.

Where would you be buried/Have ashes scattered? n/a

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Anklebiter
Pancake
posted 11-19-2003 11:35:34 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Tal At Work said:

I would be an orc... seroiusly

I would destroy small french villages and watch the peasants run and scream in terror

I don't want to choose just five people.

Bush, Gore, the person at the DMV who gives all of these fucktards a liscense, the people who thought it would be funny to start gangser rap, and one of those phony beggars.

no one

Rocky Horror Picture Show

take your pick

a whooping crane, and I would deep fry the bitch KFC style

How you would die.
being mauled by a vicious chimp

I would have my ashes used as seasoning for soup

[ 11-19-2003: Message edited by: Anklebiter ]

EVE Online:
Asha Vahishta, Minmatar Pilot.
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 11-19-2003 11:44:01 PM
quote:

How you would die.

ANSWER NOW!

Write the scripts for best-selling CRPGs.

Write the scripts for best-selling CRPGs.

1. Pink, but only if she dyed her again. Otherwise Britney Spears
2. Highschool girlfriend
3. Certain hotass coworker
4. Another certain hotass coworker, heh
5. Brandy

Wouldn't kill anyone unless it was a life-or-death situation.

This is just begging for a flamewar

The Phantom Menace =|

Speed limits!

Well, if they're endangered, they must be pretty fucking tasty, but I can't think of any that sound appetizing.

Quietly, peacefully, with no regrets.

No place in particular, but I think I'd like to have a small monument, to make visitors think, "He must have been someone loved and respected."

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 11-19-2003 11:47:17 PM

---Professional Renaissance Man: Do whatever strikes your interest at the time.

---Wander. See things. Do things that seem fun. Visit other countries. Visit people I've wanted to go see. That sort've thing.

---I'd prefer to make decisions on this sort've thing spontaneously, rather than plan them all at once.

---Wouldn't kill anyone.

---See above.

---Hm... Some sequel that killed a really good series, I'm sure. But I'd have to decide on which specific one at a later point.

---Probably fraud.

---I've always been curious as to why the Japanese keep whaling despite the ban on it... so, whale, Oriental-style.

How you would die.

---The moment I'd done everything, I'd fall dead.

---My ashes would be mixed in with cement, and sunk to the ocean floor as a part of an artificial reef.

can you please fix my title
posted 11-20-2003 12:31:21 AM
quote:
Tal At Work had this to say about Robocop:

What would you do for a living? beta test retro viruses on people that anger me

What would you do for fun? see above

The top 5 people you would sleep with. im married i'd sleep with my wife the others will have to jsut miss out

Top 5 people you would kill, just to watch them die. britney spears, alex trebeck, celion dion, avril whatshername and j lo

EC person you would torture, just so you could hear them scream, record it, and play it back, over and over, and listen to them beg for thier worthless little lives, while waiting in line at the bank with your iPod? umm no one (YET)

Movie that would have never existed? Titanic

Law you would most like to break? gravity

The one endangered speacies you would most like to eat, and how it would be prepared? roasted spooted owl in orange sauce

How you would die. Badly

Where would you be buried/Have ashes scattered? member of the neptune socity

ANSWER NOW!

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 11-20-2003 12:38:13 AM
quote:
Tal At Work had this to say about Pirotess:

Nothing.

Video games. Lots of video games.

I'm too lazy to think of five.

Can't narrow it down that low.

Azziza. Then possibly Katrinity.

Matrix: Reloaded.

One of the laws of physics.

what

How you would die.

Defending my Citadel from the throngs of vile orcs that wish to tear it down.

Where ever the people that got my ashes want to put them.

ANSWER NOW!

[ 11-20-2003: Message edited by: Cowboy Darius ]

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 11-20-2003 01:37:59 AM

I'm not even sure what I want to do as it is

Whatever I wanted to do.

spoiler for your safety Tatsukaze (sorry bud), Peter (rl friend), Jack (rl friend), Brandon (rl friend), and Patrick Fugit

Tatsukaze's parents, Jake (rl), the academic dean at my school, and the next person that cuts me off in morning traffic

Tatsukaze Kennatsu

The War of the Worlds

The Digital Millenium Copyright Act... snicker

dunno

How you would die.

quick and painless

Cremated, and I don't realy have a special place to have my remains scattered about

Chugga
Pancake
posted 11-20-2003 01:45:59 AM
quote:

Video card engineer for ATi

Kill people.

Catie
Monica
Diana
Lilly
Britney Spears, just to see her naked and take pictures when she's alseep.

Elijah Wood
Martha Stewart
The Verizon Guy
J-Lo
Ben Affleck

Parce, i'd just cut him off from wings and booze instead.

Star Wars

Theft

White Tiger, "Dehorn it, slap its butt, and send it in!"

How you would die.
Fucking of course

My back yard
ANSWER NOW!

Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 11-20-2003 01:49:53 AM
quote:
Tal At Work attempted to be funny by writing:

develop kickass video games

parties, lan and other. sex (read below)

girlfriend..(but if not with her) Hot gamer chick from Gameplex, Nicole Kidman, Angelina Joline, Serena (gothic chicks..rar)

Steve, BlackMage, Forgot her name, and the next 2 people that annoy me online

Hmm...I will have to think about that

Charlies Angels 2..only the dancing scene at the bar would exist

large swords and other weaponry in public

some endangered bird, prepared in a toasted quizno's sub..mmm toasted

How you would die.
Not sure you really wanna know, involves being in the middle of an act with one of 5 women above.

Have a party after my funeral, and unknown to all the guests untill later, my ashes would be put into the alchehol.

ANSWER NOW!

code:

code:

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 11-20-2003 03:32:51 AM
]In a perfect world, many things would be different. You would be able to do things you cant do now. Lets think about it.

Run.

Probably hang out here and play video games, like normal.

No idea.

1. Carrot Top
2. Bully from middle school
3. My brother's girlfriend
4. My First Girlfriend
5. Turbo-christian preacher guy that tried to slap me with a bible earlier.

Can't think of one.

Master of Disguise.

Arson.

The one endangered species you would most like to eat, and how it would be prepared?

Can't think of one.

How you would die.

Old as hell with my grandchildren holding my hand.

I'd like to have my corpse shot out of a cannon at a wall and sold as an art exhibit.

D Spot
Pancake
posted 11-20-2003 07:37:23 PM
quote:
From the book of Tal At Work, chapter 3, verse 16:

What would you do for a living? Supreme Dictator of the world

What would you do for fun? Count my money

The top 5 people you would sleep with. Hmm..

Top 5 people you would kill, just to watch them die. All who oppose (or the first five, whichever happens first)

EC person you would torture, just so you could hear them scream, record it, and play it back, over and over, and listen to them beg for thier worthless little lives, while waiting in line at the bank with your iPod? I'm new here so I dont know many people.

Movie that would have never existed? "Killer Clowns from Outer Space"

Law you would most like to break? Which law would I not break is the real question.

The one endangered speacies you would most like to eat, and how it would be prepared? Mmmm....Microwaved Bald Eagle

How you would die. Black would kill me..especially after he finds out what I did to his mom last night. =p

Where would you be buried/Have ashes scattered? Dependes on how I'm kiiled

ANSWER NOW!

Done!

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 11-20-2003 07:59:19 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Tal At Work said:

Play games... duh.

rule the world

hmmmmmm.... hmmmmmmmmmm.... hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.... hmmmmmmmmm...

(_|_) that is my answer

Waisz, george bush, Michael jackson, richard simons, and Waisz(beating a dead horse is the fun)

Waisz

star wars episode 1... stupid jar jar

Murder 1

Colour out of space.

How you would die.
fighting millions of people in a battle to the death in a time slowed arena of matrixy gun fights

R'yleh

ANSWER NOW!

[ 11-20-2003: Message edited by: Hello Cuthy ]

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 11-20-2003 08:35:18 PM
Awww, he's trying to be people.

[ 11-20-2003: Message edited by: Oscar 3/Xray 1 ]

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: