EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: How pathetic can you be?
Ares
posted 11-12-2003 11:15:45 PM
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 11-12-2003 11:17:02 PM
I keep getting outbid.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 11-12-2003 11:17:24 PM
Quick, give me $82 dollars so I can buy a cam whore!
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 11-12-2003 11:27:33 PM
whats more sad, her auction or the 16 people that bid on it.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Azeroth™
Want my opinion?
posted 11-13-2003 01:24:15 AM
I think its a preety good plan for a poor college student to make some money.

[/URL]
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 11-13-2003 01:27:16 AM
quote:
Azeroth™ had this to say about Tron:
I think its a preety good plan for a poor college student to make some money.

Also useful for gay guys trying to keep it a secret. Pictures and info about their "girlfriend" to convince people that they're straight.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Dave
)_(
posted 11-13-2003 02:31:51 AM
there's no way she is 22
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 11-13-2003 02:32:53 AM
Wichita Falls, TX is 20 minutes south of here.
Alaan
posted 11-13-2003 07:48:06 AM
quote:
Dave had this to say about Robocop:
there's no way she is 22

Older looking girls in my high school.

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 11-13-2003 07:56:29 AM
I think that's a pretty good idea. She's not hurting anyone, and the limitations of her service are quite clear. It's obviously worth the cost for the service she's providing(for some people) or the bidding wouldn't be that high.

There are guys that get real female friends to do this kind of thing. If you don't have any female friends that are willing, why not go online?

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-13-2003 01:19:37 PM
That's actually pretty creative. I don't see anything wrong with it.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 11-13-2003 02:02:06 PM
she's actually kinda smart... O_o if that makes sense.. she jsut has to be careful to not give out her address...
Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: