EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hey Bummey!
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-07-2003 11:34:09 PM
Want to try being more of an ass?
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 09-07-2003 11:40:42 PM
hay fal wanna stop denying your gender?

now tier thinks it's trendy

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-07-2003 11:40:49 PM
Huh? What's going on?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 09-07-2003 11:42:36 PM
Bummey (then me) said pretending to be a girl was bad in the evil thread.

He was a lil more nasty about it than me though.

Nina as Tier is still freakier and he should could himself lucky he doesnt have Janus syndrome.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-07-2003 11:43:28 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper was naked while typing this:
Bummey (then me) said pretending to be a girl was bad in the evil thread.

He was a lil more nasty about it than me though.

Nina as Tier is still freakier and he should could himself lucky he doesnt have Janus syndrome.

see, if it was just his initial post, i wouldnt think twice about it.

The way he clarified it is what made me give a shit.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 09-07-2003 11:47:51 PM
wtf? janus syndrome?

People thought Janus was using a girl for his sigpic and he wasn't.

Tier does have a girl alias. He doesn't deny it.

ECP has been getting beat by his father again, I see.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 09-07-2003 11:54:34 PM
Oh, I thought people thought Janus was a girl because of his sigpic.

Beat by my father? What are you talking about.

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 09-07-2003 11:54:41 PM
quote:
So quoth Where's Waisz?:

Tier does have a girl alias. He doesn't deny it.

Everytime I've heard someone say, "hay whos nina" Tier never said anything and I always had to say "It's Tier teehee".

Snugglits
posted 09-07-2003 11:58:07 PM
quote:
Warlord Darius had this to say about Pirotess:
Everytime I've heard someone say, "hay whos nina" Tier never said anything and I always had to say "It's Tier teehee".

He's intentionally being a girl, though. It's not a mixup.

SunGryphon
Nub nub nu...THWACK!
posted 09-08-2003 12:36:05 AM
I play males online, do I get the same kind of flame?
Nub, nub me do.
~+~+~
Nub... nub... nub!
Nub is all doo need!
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 09-08-2003 12:38:01 AM
quote:
Kilauea... I thought I knew you:
I play males online, do I get the same kind of flame?
No, because (insecure) guys are only intolerant of other guys playing the opposite sex.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 09-08-2003 12:40:21 AM
Im not intolerant.

It just kinda creeps my out a little.

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 09-08-2003 12:42:53 AM
quote:
Black Mage stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
No, because (insecure) guys are only intolerant of other guys playing the opposite sex.

I heard a story of a guy that married a girl in EQ, and a week later, she told him she was a guy in real life. They didn't break up

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 09-08-2003 12:47:02 AM
quote:
Warlord Darius impressed everyone with:
I heard a story of a guy that married a girl in EQ, and a week later, she told him she was a guy in real life. They didn't break up

That like that one video that was posted?

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 09-08-2003 12:48:15 AM
quote:
OtakuPenguin thought about the meaning of life:
That like that one video that was posted?

I didn't see a video.

Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 09-08-2003 02:10:58 AM
I can sure try, Fal.
Sean
posted 09-08-2003 02:22:33 AM
This thread sucks hardcore.

But what can we expect from Fal.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Nemx™
Pancake
posted 09-08-2003 03:22:25 AM
The Parlor. But they turned out to be roommates.. housemates.. whatever.

And I use chick sig pics.

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 09-08-2003 03:24:35 AM
quote:
Nemx Ghosteagle impressed everyone with:
And I use chick sig pics.

faggort cake bish

nem-x
posted 09-08-2003 03:25:52 AM
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 09-08-2003 06:33:30 AM
Yeah, while the rest of this thread sucks, Bummey is one of the biggest assholes on EC currently. You ruin games.
The World is Yours
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-08-2003 07:05:35 AM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper said this about your mom:
Im not intolerant.

It just kinda creeps my out a little.

back yourself up, asshole. Give a reason as to why.

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 09-08-2003 08:57:45 AM
Was talking to a guy once.

Nothing special.

Then he asked me out...

Eww

So my general idea, not you in particular, is that were I to imagine someone I believe to be one thing and they turn out to be another. (ex: I origanally thought you were a girl, because of your sigs. Was about a year into EC tat I found out you werent a girl, same with faeth) Say, I imagines what she looked like IRL and then its like a guy and that'd be gross.

I have an overly vivid imagination, because of that weird stuff like the above becomes weird mental images of a hot chick suddenly warping into a guy, or some other more nasty scenario.

Thats why I go eww.

I find it easier to say it creeps me out or to just saw eww than going into a crappy version of a deth essay trying to explain that my vivid imagination and a bad expiernce with homosexuals gives me the willies when I find out someone isnt what they seem to be.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 09-08-2003 09:02:55 AM
Cybertransvestites creep me out the same way normal transvestites do.

That said, Bummey also sucks some serious cock.

[ 09-08-2003: Message edited by: Jens ]

hey
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 09-08-2003 10:34:07 AM
That is a really good way to put it.
Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 09-08-2003 03:18:25 PM
Omg Tier is comming to visit us this weekend

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 09-08-2003 03:23:41 PM
Hey now, stick to the topic: Flaming me.
Lashanna
noob
posted 09-08-2003 07:28:29 PM
quote:
From the book of Elvish Crack Piper, chapter 3, verse 16:
Was about a year into EC tat I found out you werent a girl, same with faeth)

Which is kind of funny, because neither Fal, nor Fae ever tried to hide it or anything.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-08-2003 07:51:29 PM
Fal should just be a guy because I do not condone acting like a fucking freak.

Fae is an exception because he's always been a freak.

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 09-08-2003 08:12:54 PM
quote:
Lashanna had this to say about John Romero:
Which is kind of funny, because neither Fal, nor Fae ever tried to hide it or anything.

Yeah but it's not like either of them are asked or say out loud. When you have girls in your sig, and sigpic, and no one says anything, it's an easy, easy assumption. I always knew Fal was a guy, but didn't realize about Faeth until some time this year when someone called him a he

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 09-08-2003 09:05:01 PM
yeah, and saying stuff like "hay guys" is pretty much gender nuetral now, so that never gave it away.
nem-x
posted 09-08-2003 09:06:46 PM
Guys with girl sigpics messing up your eMacking?
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 09-08-2003 09:14:40 PM
ECP, stop fucking up Flameball with your stupid shit.
The World is Yours
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 09-08-2003 09:27:49 PM
onoes! nem pretends to be a girl, he's a sick fucking freak!
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 09-08-2003 09:31:57 PM
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 09-08-2003 10:53:44 PM
quote:
Warlord Darius's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Yeah but it's not like either of them are asked or say out loud. When you have girls in your sig, and sigpic, and no one says anything, it's an easy, easy assumption. I always knew Fal was a guy, but didn't realize about Faeth until some time this year when someone called him a he

Wut?

I ALWAYS said I was a guy... Always... I even had to FIGHT some newbie that came to IRC one time and thought I was a girl and would just NOT get off it. Pesco, KaL, everyone was just laughing at him, because I'm sitting thier saying "Hey dude, I'm a guy.. Really." ANd he was all "No way!"...

I had to pull up my picture on Kloie's Faces page and post it in the IRC room before he finnaly stopped. In fact.. After I posted the pic he didn't say a word, he just left IRC, and has never returned since.

I think, there are just too many guys, who just want/need a girl so much, online is like thier personal's add, and they just take everything at face value, without ever getting the inside on it, and they get all pissy when it turns up wrong. I have never denied, and have in fact repeatedly stated being a guy. I do not flirt with guys, or make any kind of inuendo like statements that could be confused for feminine sexual preference. So, someone seeing me as a girl, is like I said, just someone who needs/wants a girl so much. Internet avatars are thier one stop shop for sex. Besides, a lot of the 'boys' around here, hound the girls day in and day out if they even get a whiff, that they may in fact be chicks... Its like dogs in heat I swear, that I am surprised more of the FEMALE ECers, aren't masquerading as guys.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 09-08-2003 11:11:57 PM
quote:
Faelynn LeAndris stopped beating up furries long enough to write:

Wut?

I ALWAYS said I was a guy... Always... I even had to FIGHT some newbie that came to IRC one time and thought I was a girl and would just NOT get off it. Pesco, KaL, everyone was just laughing at him, because I'm sitting thier saying "Hey dude, I'm a guy.. Really." ANd he was all "No way!"...

I had to pull up my picture on Kloie's Faces page and post it in the IRC room before he finnaly stopped. In fact.. After I posted the pic he didn't say a word, he just left IRC, and has never returned since.

I think, there are just too many guys, who just want/need a girl so much, online is like thier personal's add, and they just take everything at face value, without ever getting the inside on it, and they get all pissy when it turns up wrong. I have never denied, and have in fact repeatedly stated being a guy. I do not flirt with guys, or make any kind of inuendo like statements that could be confused for feminine sexual preference. So, someone seeing me as a girl, is like I said, just someone who needs/wants a girl so much. Internet avatars are thier one stop shop for sex. Besides, a lot of the 'boys' around here, hound the girls day in and day out if they even get a whiff, that they may in fact be chicks... Its like dogs in heat I swear, that I am surprised more of the FEMALE ECers, aren't masquerading as guys.

When's the last time you made an announcement saying "hay guys im a dood". Yeah. You mention one time someone made a fuss about your gender. How many ECers were there and not afk? 10? 15 maybe? Ok!

I also don't hear you always saying you're a guy. You don't deny it, but I never heard you say it once, and only found out when I was scanning through ECFaces. Sorry for not scanning through every post revolving around you.

Take everything at face value? Well shit, I guess I should ask every girl I meet "hay are u a girl or dood" because you know... they might not really be a girl! That'll get those real girls crawling all over me!

And your analogy of "guys that see me as a girl are just desperate!" is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. You have a female sigpic, a female in your sig, you play a female character, a female name who's to not therefore assume you are a woman. It's not desperation, it's fucking logic.

Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 09-08-2003 11:21:58 PM
quote:
Warlord Darius wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
When's the last time you made an announcement saying "hay guys im a dood". Yeah. You mention one time someone made a fuss about your gender. How many ECers were there and not afk? 10? 15 maybe? Ok!

I also don't hear you always saying you're a guy. You don't deny it, but I never heard you say it once, and only found out when I was scanning through ECFaces. Sorry for not scanning through every post revolving around you.

Take everything at face value? Well shit, I guess I should ask every girl I meet "hay are u a girl or dood" because you know... they might not really be a girl! That'll get those real girls crawling all over me!

And your analogy of "guys that see me as a girl are just desperate!" is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. You have a female sigpic, a female in your sig, you play a female character, a female name who's to not therefore assume you are a woman. It's not desperation, it's fucking logic.

I haven't played a Female character in years, the female name is habit from that time period. The Sig Pics are pieces of my Art, and as anyone can tell you, I refuse to use a Sig Pic that I did not make myself. As far as anyone just assuming I am a girl, without ever asking me, thats thier own fault... I'm sorry, Im not gonna spend every post online say, btw I am a guy.

And I equated it to not reasearching the personal ads before jumping in. NOT meeting a girl face to face. And I'm sorry, a lot of the 'boys' around here, ARE desperate horndogs.. Well maybe not all desperate, but overly horny represed. Name one time, a girl has posted here, and announced as being a girl, who HASN'T been jumped on withing a few minutes of posting. And then followed around like she has a horde of puppies on a leash.

Good Examples of such women, Emily, Lady D, etc etc.

Some guys get pissed off because they have feel betrayed or duped? Betrayed or duped on what? Has Fal, or myself, every hinted at wanting a guy around here, or being overly 'friendly' with any guys, that would make you assume we have 'been leading them on' enough to give them the right to feel betrayed or duped that... OMG we are not WOMEN afterall? Hell.. Aside from a STRAY goofing comment by Fal (In which should be a CLEAR indication by the way it is accepted when he makes a manluv comment or something, that he is NOT a chick, because then it wouldn't be found as humorous but an open invitation.: p) that he or I are even hinting at being female, and quite often act the opposite.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 09-08-2003 11:38:54 PM
Wow, my latest sig pic is a chick. I must be the devil in disguise! Oh wait, nevermind.
Koosh Man
Pancake
posted 09-08-2003 11:39:55 PM
Somebody called for a desperate horndog?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: