EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Lyinar is right in all matters
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-28-2003 10:44:10 PM

Lyinar is morally unapproachable.

Lyinar doesn't know the meaning of the word hypocrisy.

She is destroying the infidels as we speak!

I still have free will.

NAME TOO LONG
Pancake
posted 06-28-2003 10:45:24 PM

[ 06-29-2003: Message edited by: NAME TOO LONG ]

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 06-28-2003 10:54:06 PM
It never ceases to amuse me at the depths of your immaturity, Parcelan. This is such a grown up way to handle your issues with someone. But, given the company you keep and the predilection for just this sort of grandstanding, I'm not surprised.

Oh, and since the gloves are off, bartending and hospitality management is SUCH a career to aspire to. Your famous author mother must be so proud her son is aiming so low.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-28-2003 10:57:19 PM
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 06-28-2003 10:59:05 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael was naked while typing this:
Oh, and since the gloves are off, bartending and hospitality management is SUCH a career to aspire to. Your famous author mother must be so proud her son is aiming so low.

Actually, it is a good career to aspire to if you can get a good place to 'tend. I know a Bartender at the Peppermill here in Vegas(it's rather famous. Was listed in Time or something in some 100 best bars in America or some stupid magazine type list) who has been there for longer than I've been alive, and he makes more money in a day than most of us here make a paycheck. And is more respected in the area than you'll ever be anywhere.

and wtf, doesn't his Dad own the Bar he's working at? Or at least the property it's rented on or something? Mom sure must hate Bartenders!

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-28-2003 10:59:20 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Lyinar Ka`Bael stammered:

If only we could all be single mothers who failed out of college and work in tech support and have to resort to blaming their offspring for their miserable lives!

Oh, how I envy the life that is Lyinar!

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 06-28-2003 11:11:35 PM
quote:
So quoth Mr. Parcelan:
If only we could all be single mothers who failed out of college and work in tech support and have to resort to blaming their offspring for their miserable lives!

*winces*

nem-x
posted 06-28-2003 11:25:05 PM
That's such a cute smiley.
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 06-28-2003 11:32:54 PM
ZERG RUSH MOTHAFUCKA

[ 06-29-2003: Message edited by: Black Mage ]

Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 06-28-2003 11:36:32 PM
Hay guys, I like you...

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Mr. Crabs
Pancake
posted 06-28-2003 11:54:44 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan's account was hax0red to write:

Damn that was low...

There's a King on a throne with his eyes torn out.
There's a Blind Man looking for a shadow of doubt.
There's a Rich Man sleeping on a golden bed.
There's a Skeleton choking on a crust of bread.
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 06-28-2003 11:55:57 PM
quote:
Mr. Crabs impressed everyone with:
Damn that was low...

Lyinar's wasn't exactly a happy birthday cake either.

The World is Yours
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-29-2003 12:01:48 AM
quote:
Mr. Crabs had this to say about dark elf butts:
Damn that was low...

She has done worse.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 06-29-2003 12:32:30 AM
quote:
Liam Model 2000 was programmed to say:

Indeed.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Skaw
posted 06-29-2003 01:23:49 AM
MY SPIDERSENSE TELLS ME SOMEONE CAN'T TAKE A JOKE!
Archer-Penguin
Pancake
posted 06-29-2003 01:29:40 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Punky Brewster:

Ouch.

Parce =(

[center]
Ta-Daa![/center]
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 06-29-2003 01:32:02 AM
quote:
Archer-Penguin had this to say about Knight Rider:
Ouch.

Parce =(

This is Flameball. It is ment to be mean.

The World is Yours
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-29-2003 01:32:15 AM
quote:
Liam had this to say about Pirotess:
Archer-Penguin
Pancake
posted 06-29-2003 01:41:20 AM
Yes, I agree hers was not very friendly either.

You could just hear searing from both comments.

[center]
Ta-Daa![/center]
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 06-29-2003 02:02:33 AM
I'd love to be a bartender.. It'd be an ideal job for me. I always liked Waiting and tending the bar, etc.

Lots of fun, good money, great atmosphere, and makes it easy to take the time to do things you want that you cant get with a ratrace job.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 06-29-2003 02:03:52 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Mr. Parcelan!

For one, whatever my darkest urges and thoughts on Simon, he's a happy, healthy and cheerful little boy. What I wish I would have done has no affect on how I treat him. I take care of him.

For two, at least I've had offspring. I'm not some fat, ugly loser who has such low self-esteem that he has to come to an internet message board and insult and belittle anyone he wants to make himself feel better. I have someone who loves me for me, who accepts me as I am. You, my fine porcine friend, will be lucky to find a girl desperate enough to take your abuse, let alone someone who could actually love you.

And honestly, for those who are saying I wasn't exactly nice. Do you think making a thread like this is nice? He took the gloves off, so I did as well. He can't handle his problems with me in a mature, grown up manner, so I offer him no respect.

[ 06-29-2003: Message edited by: Lyinar Ka`Bael ]

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 06-29-2003 02:05:30 AM
For whatever it's worth, Parce seems like a damn decent guy to me.
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Faelynn LeAndris
posted 06-29-2003 02:12:07 AM
You two can be as mean as you want to be, but like it or not, you're both petty and childish, and none of this is gonna change the fact. So it's going to be a stalemate either way.

Although it amuses the rest of us.

My LAUNCHCast Station
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 06-29-2003 02:12:43 AM
quote:
OtakuPenguin's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
For whatever it's worth, Parce seems like a damn decent guy to me.

He can be a very decent guy, a good friend, and someone fun to be around. When he chooses to be. Unfortunately, that's been less and less often over the time he's been at EC.

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 06-29-2003 02:13:24 AM
I love Parce. He's hilarious.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 06-29-2003 02:14:15 AM
quote:
Faelynn LeAndris stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
You two can be as mean as you want to be, but like it or not, you're both petty and childish, and none of this is gonna change the fact. So it's going to be a stalemate either way.

Although it amuses the rest of us.

I might remind you that you also, rather than coming to me when you had a problem, made a grandstanding thread bitching about me. So I don't want to hear about being childish from you. Or Batty. Or Synjari. Or anyone else who's sunk to such a level.

Skaw
posted 06-29-2003 02:23:09 AM
Adding more fuel to the fire there, Lyinar?
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 06-29-2003 02:25:11 AM
More getting to say some of the things I didn't get to say because I had promised not to respond the LAST time a Hatred for Lyinar thread popped up.

Faelynn LeAndris
posted 06-29-2003 02:25:29 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael obviously shouldn't have said:
I might remind you that you also, rather than coming to me when you had a problem, made a grandstanding thread bitching about me. So I don't want to hear about being childish from you. Or Batty. Or Synjari. Or anyone else who's sunk to such a level.

Ah yes.. my grandstanding thread. Yeah, I did that, and vented an issue on egotisical self-centered ness where a party thought higher of themselves than another. Decided what was best for a vast majority on something that was not within thier power to begin with, and made the post horribly vague anyway, where only the parties actually INVOLVED in the thread would have a clue what or who it pertained too. Unfortunately, Deth named you personally, and you later came in with your own appeal. It wasn't worth my time to console you on a vent of a personal nature, being the offending party or not. It didn't matter. As far as grandstanding... That would imply that I felt myself better than the person who had caused the distress, and would be setting out to prove that fact. Which was not the case.

So while venting something personal to me, leaving it obscure to anyone but those involved, I was the petty one. Don't think so. And even if so, I never claimed I wasn't petty or childish at times either, although I can prove my merit on many more accounts than other people I could name, and am not noted for my petty childishness either. While in fact, both of you are, especially towards each other.

My LAUNCHCast Station
Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 06-29-2003 02:27:18 AM
This thread is fucking crazy.
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 06-29-2003 02:27:59 AM
quote:
D had this to say about Captain Planet:
This thread is fucking crazy.

Kinda like grandma's hose.

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 06-29-2003 02:29:10 AM
You and grandma's hose again. That shit is just disgusting.
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-29-2003 02:29:57 AM
quote:
Faelynn LeAndris painfully thought these words up:
You two can be as mean as you want to be, but like it or not, you're both petty and childish, and none of this is gonna change the fact.

I agree. You both suck.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 06-29-2003 02:32:03 AM
Grandstanding? You who goes into threads and gets up on your soap box and points your finger at those who do not follow the laws of life according to Lyinar? *laughs* You certainly are amusing in your own way... I never said I was without fault *grin* You.. however.. assume the air that you are never at fault and at first chance, you point fingers at the other person.

You are a sorry sad little woman.. To have to shove your opinions down other people's throats and then get mad when other people form their own opinions and argue the point with you?..

You who complains about people abusing the boards for whatever reason and yet.. you abuse board functions as well.. For the board OWNER to come out and point out just how much you abused the report to a moderator function says something in itself there, dearie..

My hatchet was for the most part.. buried. And here I thought that *I* held a grudge for long. Your life just cant be complete without unnecessary conflict can it? I pity you for that.. Try the taking a break suggestion many have offered in the past. I think that you are taking this board and ALL that goes on within it a bit too personally (crusades for the underdog as well as other things).. remember.. even though you THINK that people cant stand you needlessly.. Almost an entire board population.. including Board OWNER.. cant be wrong.. eh? There is some truth behind it... I suggest before blaming it on others.. you try and look at yourself to see if fault and blame lies within you.. try seeing yourself without your rose coloured glasses..

(edit: forgot a plural)

[ 06-29-2003: Message edited by: Synjari ]

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
nem-x
posted 06-29-2003 02:34:19 AM
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-29-2003 03:28:25 AM
I have no real reason to make a response beyond: "Ha ha! I got Lyinar to yell and scream again."

Oh fellows, I believe this puts me in the lead of the "Piss Lyinar Off" contest.

Ta

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-29-2003 04:02:09 AM
quote:
Channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes, Lyinar Ka`Bael absently fondled Watson and proclaimed:
More getting to say some of the things I didn't get to say because I had promised not to respond the LAST time a Hatred for Lyinar thread popped up.

Was that the thread where you kept responding anyway--long after promising not to, using /small to disguise your hyporcrisy?

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-29-2003 04:22:38 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Bloodsage wrote:
Was that the thread where you kept responding anyway--long after promising not to, using /small to disguise your hyporcrisy?

A-yup.

Maybe she thinks /small would make her unnoticed. She seems to use it more when she tries to pry or medal in someone's persona life.

Gadani
U
posted 06-29-2003 06:07:09 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael spewed forth this undeniable truth:
And honestly, for those who are saying I wasn't exactly nice. Do you think making a thread like this is nice? He took the gloves off, so I did as well. He can't handle his problems with me in a mature, grown up manner, so I offer him no respect.

So doesn't you acting like him bring you "down to his level"?

Stop bitching about what he's doing if you're gonna do it too. If you wanna do it, fine, but stop bitching about it!

Parce = cool. You = not.

MadCat the 2nd
Pancake
posted 06-29-2003 07:24:37 AM
Well, Synny and 'sage already said what I was going to say so..

To Synny! and to the big bad Bloodsage doggie!

never thought i'd say that...

"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that motherfucker upside the head."

ben(at)netmastering(dot)nl

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: