EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Have you ever gotten out of the wrong side of the bed? And if so, what happened
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 11-02-2003 05:45:04 AM
I know I have. And since this room is small I've had to shove the bed up to the wall to save space. You can probably imagine me getting up, disoriented, and repeatedly smacking my face into the wall before realizing which side of the bed I'm supposed to get out of.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 11-02-2003 09:10:55 AM
I usually wake up before Mikasi. So there's usually a Mikasi in the way of getting up on the wrong side of the bed.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 11-02-2003 09:45:39 AM
I fell over .... it sucked.
diadem
eet bugz
posted 11-02-2003 10:11:36 AM
i have a king sized bed.. if i got up at the wrong side of the bed I'd slam into the wall
play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Alaan
posted 11-02-2003 10:30:45 AM
quote:
diadem got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
If i got up at the wrong side of the bed I'd slam into the wall
Goma
Pancake
posted 11-02-2003 10:49:51 AM
Uh.. I dont know about you guys but.. I dont actually roll out of bed. I sit up and swing my feet around, and I can do that on either side of the bed.
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 11-02-2003 12:27:17 PM
I do not roll out of bed. I do not try to exit the bed face-first so as to smack my face into the wall. I have had my bed against the wall for years, and I am simply smart enough in the mornings not to try to get out of bed by using the wall.

Now, smart enough not to leave sharp little pointy things like keys on the floor when I get out of bed, that I am not.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-02-2003 12:29:44 PM
My bed is up against my windows, and they're open all night during the summer.

So if I got up on the wrong side I'd fall out of my room completely, roll down a slanted garage roof, and land on the roof of my car.

Sean
posted 11-02-2003 01:07:42 PM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
So if I got up on the wrong side I'd fall out of my room completely, roll down a slanted garage roof, and land on the roof of my car.

I'd sleep with my clothes on and do that every morning.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Burger
BANNED!
posted 11-02-2003 01:11:17 PM
I get out of my bed by sliding my ass towards the foot of the bed, and then turn down the music and get on with life.

I'll rarely get out of the right side of the bed, and never the left.

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Azeroth™
Want my opinion?
posted 11-02-2003 01:12:11 PM
I open my eyes and lie awake for like 30 minutes before I actually get out of bed, so going on the wrong side isn't a problem.

[/URL]
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 11-02-2003 01:25:10 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and diadem was all like:
if i got up at the wrong side of the bed I'd slam into the wall
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: