EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Mandergerden
Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 10-10-2003 01:39:40 AM
Kindergarden for men!
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 10-10-2003 01:47:15 AM
Wait, wait, wait, so the women want to take their men shopping, but instead of doing that, they pay to drop them off somewhere so they can do the same thing they would have done at home for free? Why not just drop them off at a bar. It'd save you 10 euros.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 10-10-2003 01:49:15 AM
quote:
Warlord Darius had this to say about Cuba:
Wait, wait, wait, so the women want to take their men shopping, but instead of doing that, they pay to drop them off somewhere so they can do the same thing they would have done at home for free? Why not just drop them off at a bar. It'd save you 10 euros.

Leave a man drinking at a bar, and he'll soon be drunk and out far more than 10 euros.

Burger
BANNED!
posted 10-10-2003 02:18:12 AM
quote:
Warlord Darius probably says this to all the girls:

because for that 10 euros he gets 2 beers, a hot meal, and televised sports. Plus a nametag so that way it's easier to make friends with all the other fuckers in the bar.

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 10-10-2003 02:21:38 AM
I guess german men are whipped too:/

Still, I wouldnt ever do anything like this to myself

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-10-2003 02:26:12 AM
Oh, those silly germans!
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 10-10-2003 02:31:08 AM
I guess they have computers at those too huh?
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 10-10-2003 12:24:54 PM
I swear, if this whole malebashing 'OMG my man doesn't like to go shopping so i must drag him along anyway and drop him off at some demeaning little place where he can be treated like a child and coddled' mentality ever ends, I think i'd run around in circles, screaming bloody murder.

Ladies, ideas for a happer you:

If your husband/boyfriend/best friend/male companion doesn't much like to go shopping, DON'T TAKE HIM. You have perfectly fine taste in clothes, Your ass isn't fat in those jeans, AND FOR GOD'S SAKES IF IT'S PASTEL, IT BELONGS ON THE RACK AND NOT ON YOU.

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 10-10-2003 12:49:26 PM
quote:
Aury had this to say about (_|_):
I swear, if this whole malebashing 'OMG my man doesn't like to go shopping so i must drag him along anyway and drop him off at some demeaning little place where he can be treated like a child and coddled' mentality ever ends, I think i'd run around in circles, screaming bloody murder.

Ladies, ideas for a happer you:

If your husband/boyfriend/best friend/male companion doesn't much like to go shopping, DON'T TAKE HIM. You have perfectly fine taste in clothes, Your ass isn't fat in those jeans, AND FOR GOD'S SAKES IF IT'S PASTEL, IT BELONGS ON THE RACK AND NOT ON YOU.

stands up cheering and clapping AURY FOR PRESIDENT!@

A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 10-10-2003 12:57:56 PM
Go Aury!
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-10-2003 01:20:02 PM
I dunno, that place kinda sounds like fun...
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Aury
posted 10-10-2003 01:22:06 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop was naked while typing this:
I dunno, that place kinda sounds like fun...

Go to a CyberSportsBar. There was one in St Louis, had a fifteen dollar cover charge, an open bar on friday nights, tv's with sports games as far as the eye can see, and a computer corner where they had 15 comps on a T1.

Same deal, no coddling.

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 10-10-2003 06:08:14 PM
Hell, I LIKE shopping...
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Aury
posted 10-10-2003 07:29:29 PM
So do I, but that isn't the point.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 10-10-2003 07:36:59 PM
Shopping is insanely boring. I guess I only think that because I don't buy much of anything outside of food and games.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 10-10-2003 07:39:24 PM
quote:
Kegwen was listening to Cher while typing:
Shopping is insanely boring. I guess I only think that because I don't buy much of anything outside of food and games.

And you call yourself a homosexual! Honestly!

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 10-10-2003 07:39:39 PM
I don't really "shop". I go to the store knowing what I want, get it, leave. WHY HASN'T THIS CAUGHT ON
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 10-10-2003 07:46:21 PM
Because women like trying clothes on they cant afford?
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 10-10-2003 07:47:08 PM
quote:
Warlord Darius had this to say about (_|_):
I don't really "shop". I go to the store knowing what I want, get it, leave. WHY HASN'T THIS CAUGHT ON

I agree with ze Warlord

Zephy: pfft

Akiraiu Zenko
posted 10-10-2003 07:51:52 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Warlord Darius:

Not everybody always knows what they want. I frequently have the urge for 'something different' be it videogames, or snack food, which requires shopping about until something catches my fancy.

Also, I like to look about at things I can't get, and think about perhaps getting them someday.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 10-10-2003 07:58:04 PM
quote:
So quoth Zephyer Kyuukaze:
Also, I like to look about at things I can't get, and think about perhaps getting them someday.

Man... doing that just makes me bitter.

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 10-11-2003 01:04:49 AM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper obviously shouldn't have said:

I do that too =(

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Valso
Pancake
posted 10-11-2003 01:14:58 AM
quote:
Zephyer Kyuukaze enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
Not everybody always knows what they want. I frequently have the urge for 'something different' be it videogames, or snack food, which requires shopping about until something catches my fancy.

I just browse online... saves time and energy

Acutally... besides food and some simple clothing, most of what I buy is online, even if I can get it at a local store, delivery to my apartment is far nicer

(blank)
Burger
BANNED!
posted 10-11-2003 01:58:23 AM
Women shop, men buy.
Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-11-2003 02:03:39 AM
For the record, this weekend is THE weekend to buy shit.

No, not black friday. NEVER ever go out on black friday.

Columbus day is usually when stores have a hugeass sale (Without premarked up prices to make you THINK you're saving money like on black friday) to clear out room FOR black friday.

Me? I'm getting a new wardrobe. Yeah, I could get P.N. 03 and play until I wet myself at the little japanese woman on my TV.. but I'd rather do that later in boxers.

Korvus
Pancake
posted 10-11-2003 02:10:57 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
For the record, this weekend is THE weekend to buy shit.

No, not black friday. NEVER ever go out on black friday.

Columbus day is usually when stores have a hugeass sale (Without premarked up prices to make you THINK you're saving money like on black friday) to clear out room FOR black friday.

Me? I'm getting a new wardrobe. Yeah, I could get P.N. 03 and play until I wet myself at the little japanese woman on my TV.. but I'd rather do that later in boxers.

P.N. 03 is quite possibly the worst fucking game ever. I rented it 2 days ago, and played it for multiple hours just to make sure I wasn't missing some key thing.

I wasn't. I don't see how this game can be remotely fun, the controls are sluggish, the enemies are bland, the environment is bland, the whole damn game is bland.

It was also the first gamecube game to crash on me, ever.

Peter
Pancake
posted 10-11-2003 02:27:00 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about Pirotess:
....No, not black friday. NEVER ever go out on black friday.

Possibly the only truly good thing about working at sears is the friends and family night prior to thanksgiving, all sears employees get first crack at the Christmas season sales in the retail stores after-hours.

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 10-11-2003 03:07:17 AM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper had this to say about women shopping:

Nah! It's because nothing fits right and it's worse to have to take it back after getting it home.

[ 10-11-2003: Message edited by: Vernaltemptress ]

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 10-11-2003 03:34:36 AM
X-Play hates on PN03, so how can it be good. They even bashed shadowbane before anyone conclusively new it sucked:/

Vernal, Bleh. Excuses Excuses

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 10-11-2003 03:39:02 AM
I'll go looking at stuff when I know I can't buy it.

I like shopping too damn much.

Akiraiu Zenko
posted 10-11-2003 03:42:18 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Valso said this:
I just browse online... saves time and energy

Acutally... besides food and some simple clothing, most of what I buy is online, even if I can get it at a local store, delivery to my apartment is far nicer

You lazy bastard.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: