EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Happy Birthday to Lyinar!
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 09-26-2003 11:32:10 AM
Yeeeeeeees that time of year has rolled around again! It's September 26, 2003, and my sweetie is now 24, count 'em 24 years old. She's come a long way since she was a wee little elfie.

And how has time changed since she was little? For one thing, she has hair. Little known fact: When Lyinar was a small elfie, she had the pointy ears, she had the eyebrows like Spock...but no hair! The wolves her family kept were quite amused by her bald head.

She also wears clothes now! Yes, when Lyinar was small, she refused to stay in her clothes. "If da wolfies don' gotta wear clothes, I don' either!" is a phrase her father says was much heard in the family den when Lyinar was little. But this little aspiring nudist had greater things in store than a life of streaking.

She grew up, grew strong, grew wise, and became quite a formidable woman. She is caring, loving, attentive, intelligent, AND she's quite clearly the most beautiful woman I've ever met or known. She keeps me in line, keeps life spinning harmoniously like a well-balanced plate, and puts up with a lot of shit. So here's to you, my woodland honey!

...Seriously, though, and out of character...On this day, 24 years ago, mah darlin Candace was born. She had a rough early childhood, but back then she toughed her way through cancer (10% chance of survival? pfft. Nearly two decades later she's had cancer, lost a kidney, and lost a gall bladder much later and she's still kicking and healthy as can be), so life can't throw too much at her that's worse than that.

And she grew up to be quite a fine young woman. Beautiful like you can't believe (I see her every day...trust me on this), brilliant (fantastic grades in school, academic merit scholarships, etc), and a wonderful person to be with.

She always makes me happy. In a lot of ways she's like her elven alter ego in regards to me. She doesn't crowd me, doesn't try to control me. She makes sure I eat, makes sure I'm feeling okay, makes sure I'm happy. And I am happy. Just when I think things are going great, she adds to it with little unexpected romantic gestures.

Whoops...she's waking up now...Must post quick to keep this a surprise.

Happy Birthday, Candace. I love you dearly

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-26-2003 11:34:24 AM
Happy 24th Birthday, Lyinar!

Heres to many more! <toasts with a glass of milk and a cookie>

<passes around celebration cookies>

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Kermitov
Pancake
posted 09-26-2003 11:35:55 AM
Happy Birthday!
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 09-26-2003 11:36:19 AM
Happy Birthday!

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 09-26-2003 11:37:41 AM
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 09-26-2003 11:45:08 AM
HAPPEH BIRFDAY LYNIAR!
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 09-26-2003 11:46:04 AM
She is so gonna hurt you Deth

Happy Birthday Candace

"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Mod
Pancake
posted 09-26-2003 11:55:55 AM
Happy Birthday!
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 09-26-2003 12:03:05 PM
Hip Hoppy Birthday!

Save some cake for me!

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 09-26-2003 12:11:02 PM
Happy birthday, Lyinar! Hmm, another character raised by wolves...Lupin's gotta get a different twist on his origin...
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Mightion Defensor
posted 09-26-2003 12:30:30 PM
Remember, you're only 18 if you cound in hexadecimal.

Happy Birthday!

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 09-26-2003 12:30:55 PM
Happy Birthday!
Aaron (the good one)
posted 09-26-2003 12:39:01 PM
Wow you're so old!
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 09-26-2003 12:40:20 PM
Happy birthday!

Edit: think of it as being 18 with 6 years' experience!

[ 09-26-2003: Message edited by: Bloodsage ]

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-26-2003 12:41:15 PM
Happy Spawn Day, Treehugger!
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Rhiannah
WAI!!!
posted 09-26-2003 12:45:59 PM
Happy birthday mommy! ^.^

I'm an individual. Just like everyone else!

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 09-26-2003 01:45:52 PM
Happy Birthday!
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 09-26-2003 01:54:24 PM
Happy B-day, Lyinar. What'd you get?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-26-2003 01:56:22 PM
Alles Gute zum...oh, wait. Why am I saying this in German?

Happy Birthday.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 09-26-2003 03:11:57 PM
Happy Hatchment, Gagi!
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 09-26-2003 03:18:41 PM
Happy Birthday.

May the Bluebird of Happyness that watches over your most hated enemey fall dead at your feat.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-26-2003 03:22:49 PM
You... just told a druid that you want a bluebird to die
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 09-26-2003 03:24:20 PM
Happy Birthday.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 09-26-2003 03:27:53 PM
Happy Birthday.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 09-26-2003 03:34:23 PM
Happy birthday to you;
You live in a zoo;
You look like a monkey;
And you smell like one too!
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 09-26-2003 03:36:51 PM
happy birthday lyinar!!!
Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 09-26-2003 03:38:55 PM
HAPpy BIRTHday!
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 09-26-2003 03:47:14 PM
Happy Birthday
The World is Yours
Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-26-2003 04:15:12 PM
Happy Birthday, Lynus!
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 09-26-2003 04:24:43 PM
quote:
Rhiannah said:
Happy birthday mommy!
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 09-26-2003 04:26:33 PM
quote:
Ford Prefect got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
You... just told a druid that you want a bluebird to die

The BBoH is not a natural creature. It's a supernatural manifestation, like an elemental.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 09-26-2003 04:40:48 PM
Happy Birthday Lyinar!!

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Addy
posted 09-26-2003 04:48:29 PM
Happy birthday Lyinar!!!

*hands her a gift basket full of various muffins*

Hireko
Kill a fish before breakfast each day
posted 09-26-2003 04:59:23 PM
Woot happy birthday Ly!

*tosses her a grape*

Those who dance are thought insane by those who can't hear the music.
Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 09-26-2003 05:03:28 PM
Happy feast of cervical explusion!
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Burger
BANNED!
posted 09-26-2003 07:21:13 PM
here, I'll say it for you:

DING!

congrats.

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Chalesm
There is no innuendo in this title.
posted 09-26-2003 08:24:04 PM
And one more: Happy Birthday!
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Douglas Adams, 1952-2001

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-26-2003 08:27:20 PM
*hands Lyinar a gyro burrito* Happy Birthday, Lyinar!
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 09-26-2003 08:30:48 PM
Happy Birthday!
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 09-26-2003 09:15:47 PM
Happy birthday.
hey
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: