EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: This could be fun.
Lokii
Pancake
posted 09-23-2003 05:33:10 PM
Well, I've got something of a situation on my hands. My little sister, who's in seventh grade, gave out my instant messenger screen name to all of her friends... And they keep on messenging me, saying things like "ur GAY get that thro ur little head that has NOOOOO BrAiN!!!" ...And that's a direct quote, sadly.

Now... Which methods would you use to mess with their minds?

nem-x
posted 09-23-2003 05:35:33 PM
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 09-23-2003 05:36:43 PM
I'd just turn on the that option that requires you to approve messages from people not on your buddylist.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 09-23-2003 05:39:13 PM
Either of the above.

How old are they?

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-23-2003 05:39:20 PM
lThis is my preferred method...

It's too much effort to mess with their minds.

edit: BM beat me to it wtf >;[

[ 09-23-2003: Message edited by: Kegwen ]

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-23-2003 05:39:48 PM
quote:
leckzilla! had this to say about John Romero:
Either of the above.

How old are they?

7th graders = 12-13

Lokii
Pancake
posted 09-23-2003 05:43:48 PM
It's pretty hard to mess with them, because no matter what you say, they just reply with "lol ur gay!!~"

And I coulda sworn I had that option on, but somehow it got turned off. Ffft.

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 09-23-2003 06:01:04 PM
quote:
Moon Song impressed everyone with:
It's pretty hard to mess with them, because no matter what you say, they just reply with "lol ur gay!!~"

I had the same proplem back in ninth grade when my girfriend lef tme for a sixth grader, liek ahlf the city was iming me all U R GAY!!!!!!!!

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-23-2003 06:15:10 PM
A few suggestions:

1. Pretend to be your sister, answering for you. Be like "omg hes not home omg hihi wanna go mall?" This works best if you can use their names, but if you can't, just excuse yourself with, "omg hes back gg bye~"

2. Take it as a compliment. "omg ur gay~" "Thank you, I've been working out." Or, "omg ur gay~" "Always good to have a sunny disposition "

3. Talk in philosophical statements. This really screws with some people.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 09-23-2003 06:15:44 PM
what they are REALLY saying is that they have a crush on you

girls are ninnies

LOLZ

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 09-23-2003 06:25:28 PM
Incessantly link them to Doug Winger pictures.

Failing that, run multiple copies of AIM and warn them to 100%.

Puggy
Pancake
posted 09-23-2003 06:30:01 PM
Post their screen names.

Or just copy and paste everything they say right back to them. Eventually it will annoy them enough to stop.

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 09-23-2003 06:48:45 PM
Anytime you say something to them, add the phrase, "...in accordance with prophecy."

afk, gotta take a piss in accordance with prophecy.

And then of course you can just type, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, AND ALL THAT'S HOLY, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!"

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 09-23-2003 07:14:20 PM
quote:
Justaris obviously shouldn't have said:
Failing that, run multiple copies of AIM and warn them to 100%.

This is the way to go.

Linking them to the pictures suggested would be a Bad Thing. They are very much NOT kid safe.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
leetaxx0r
Pancake
posted 09-23-2003 07:23:10 PM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon had this to say about Duck Tales:
This is the way to go.

Linking them to the pictures suggested would be a Bad Thing. They are very much NOT kid safe.

wouldn't that be the point of the pics?

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 09-23-2003 07:29:31 PM
Go to each of their houses and take a dump on the doorstep.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 09-23-2003 07:31:15 PM
Post their screennames so the terrors of EC can wreck their little minds .

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 09-23-2003 07:31:49 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you:
Go to each of their houses and take a dump on the doorstep.

Take slippers, a bathrobe, and the morning newspaper.

Wave and smile at passing pedestrians, greet them with a hearty "Good morning!".

Lokii
Pancake
posted 09-23-2003 07:34:21 PM
quote:
leetaxx0r's fortune cookie read:
wouldn't that be the point of the pics?

Ah, no. One of the thing kids seem to be particularly good at is telling their parents things, and eventually all that negativity would find it's way back to my mother figure, thus getting me in monkey-loads of trouble. Which would not be good.

Most of the time I just say that I'm death, and that works fairly well.

And Nae, I'm a girl, lol. ^_^;;

[ 09-23-2003: Message edited by: Moon Song ]

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-23-2003 09:01:11 PM
quote:
Roll the dice to see if Moon Song is getting drunk!
And Nae, I'm a girl, lol. ^_^;;
Well in that case, the solution is simple... Nae is right. Every time they call you gay, you must immediately ask them out on a date.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 09-23-2003 09:08:24 PM
quote:
Nicole impressed everyone with:
Post their screennames so the terrors of EC can wreck their little minds .

Yeah, just give their names to me.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 09-23-2003 10:12:09 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Ford Prefect wrote:
Well in that case, the solution is simple... Nae is right. Every time they call you gay, you must immediately ask them out on a date.

What Ford said..

They are calling you gay, so obviously they have a crush on you.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: