EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The Truth
Random
Pancake
posted 09-01-2003 05:23:08 AM
Let me tell you guys some things about me. This is so I can have a clear conscious, plus this is to apoligize. Nem, Im sorry for flaming you, and Im sorry for being a prick. Im also sorry to everyone else, especially to Drysart, for causing him that annoying thorn is his side that he had to pick out and throw away. I was known as Haxxor, and that was me being immature. The German thing was done by a friend of mine, known as Jeff from my old town of Castle Rock. I am not a white supremacist, regardless of what anyone says. Im sorry about him too. I realized that you guys, and girls, are cool people, and I'm sorry about my first impression, but I would be willing to ask if you would give me a second chance. I'll understand if you want to ban me.
My name says it all.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-01-2003 05:25:51 AM
Drysart can see all. You can't hide from him. If he watned you banned, you'd be far gone by now.

Unless he wanted to make you feel like shit before he did it.

At any rate, I don't care. Shut up. Get me a sandwich.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 09-01-2003 05:32:06 AM
Fuck you.

You lied to my face today saying you werent random and THEN you had the audacity to get mad when I said I believe drysart over you.

Fuck you and die.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 09-01-2003 06:44:13 AM
And the only reason you even MENTIONED nem in that rant because I ranted about it in person because that is something that he is very well known for and if you were anything close to a good newbie you would have shut your fucking mouth instead of complaining to me on sunday about not caring what some people online cared about and THEN making a new account and apologizing.

Bleah, I got more to say.

Heres one rule of EC

Lurk before posting. You should get a general feel for the community before you come barging into it. We will not change our behavior to suit you, and any insinuation to that effect will probably result in a demonstration of what will change to suit your delicate sensibilities.

And Another

Bitching Babies: If you don't like a thread, simply vote it a "1" and do not reply. Everyone else has just as much right to post whatever they want as you do; that "right" ending where I, the admin, decide it stops. Pointing out how stupid or unfunny you feel a thread (or poster) is will result in pain, unless the thread (or poster) is intensely retarded (take your chances). Comments such as "Looks like you're about to be banned!" will probably backfire in a way you don't wish them to.

edit: And who is Jeff? I've NEVER heard you mention anyone of that name.

[ 09-01-2003: Message edited by: Elvish Crack Piper ]

nem-x
posted 09-01-2003 06:55:16 AM
Paccione
Pancake
posted 09-01-2003 07:03:02 AM
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 09-01-2003 07:51:53 AM
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 09-01-2003 08:04:12 AM
I can never do those things.. what's it meant to be?
nem-x
posted 09-01-2003 08:20:55 AM
Shut Up.

It's badly done though.

[ 09-01-2003: Message edited by: nem-x³ ]

Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 09-01-2003 09:39:42 AM
Know what was funny? When I pointed out Haxxor = Random immediately.

OH SNAP THAT WAS QUITE THE CLEVER PUZZLE I SOLVED.

The World is Yours
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-01-2003 10:17:12 AM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Fuck you.

You lied to my face today saying you werent random and THEN you had the audacity to get mad when I said I believe drysart over you.

Fuck you and die.

*cough* Flameball *cough*

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 09-01-2003 11:13:27 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Falaanla Marr said this:

Falaanla is like the new annoying hall monitor in grade school who runs around pointing out everyone who does something bad.

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 09-01-2003 11:41:52 AM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about Punky Brewster:

Your sigpic!

*cough* Anime Forum *cough*

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-01-2003 11:51:24 AM
quote:
Cool Hand Luke said this about your mom:
Falaanla is like the new annoying hall monitor in grade school who runs around pointing out everyone who does something bad.

99.9% sure this is the first time I've done something like this.

Thanks for playing.

But I still luv u Snoota. u 2 Tarq.

[ 09-01-2003: Message edited by: Falaanla Marr ]

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 09-01-2003 01:25:07 PM
Good thing your Nazi loving friend got his ass banned quickly. If I had seen the posts of him crowing about the Germans killing Russian, life as he knew it would've come to an end. My wife is Russian and I'm sure she's got family who died in that war.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 09-01-2003 01:28:37 PM
Before I make the attempt to, is this something worth caring about?
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 09-01-2003 01:33:18 PM
quote:
Vorago had this to say about Optimus Prime:
That rocks

Seconded.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 09-01-2003 05:06:56 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Before I make the attempt to, is this something worth caring about?

Only because he lied, repeatedly, to my face about it.

Fal, this thread isnt in flameball and Im not going to do anything else. Im just pissed because of what I already mentioned

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-01-2003 05:31:19 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr wrote this stupid crap:
99.9% sure this is the first time I've done something like this.

Thanks for playing.

But I still luv u Snoota. u 2 Tarq.

The mp3 stuff falls in the same category.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 09-01-2003 09:31:42 PM
Poor noob. My heart would bleed for him, if only I had one.
I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Drysart
Pancake
posted 09-01-2003 09:33:20 PM
hay guys whats this button do?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: