EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: VMA's
Alleria Qui'farush
Chica!
posted 08-28-2003 11:30:40 PM
Who saw the VERY beginning of it???
Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 08-28-2003 11:31:11 PM
i watched all of it

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 08-28-2003 11:52:43 PM
MTV sucks.

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 08-28-2003 11:53:48 PM
I didn't see the beggining, but I saw most of the end. MTV is now on my shitlist.
"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 08-28-2003 11:54:41 PM
What happened?
Alleria Qui'farush
Chica!
posted 08-28-2003 11:55:40 PM
Everything else sucked EXCEPT the beginning. Most likely by tomorrow there will be a video clip of it out on Kazaa...

But let's just say Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera did some lesbian fondling with their role model(Madonna).

[ 08-28-2003: Message edited by: Alleria Qui'farush ]

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 08-29-2003 12:01:45 AM
The part that pissed me off was when Chris Rock was like "Today is the anniversary of MLK's I Have A Dream speech. Isn't it nice that after all these years, his dreams have come true?"

Yeah, dickhead, just ignore all the shit that the black people that *aren't famous* and *don't have three platnum plated hummers* have to go though. Asshole.

On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 08-29-2003 12:09:45 AM
Who fucking cares about MTV.

oh btw lol christina and britney are making out so they can sell a cd or some shit

JT is such a cutie.

The World is Yours
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 08-29-2003 01:12:59 AM
quote:
Absolut Blindy thought about the meaning of life:

Yeah, dickhead, just ignore all the shit that the black people that *aren't famous* and *don't have three platnum plated hummers* have to go though. Asshole.

We all know how evil white people are. I hate those fuckers.

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 08-29-2003 01:16:28 AM
I kidna wanted to see it, did Alyson Hannigan make an appearance?
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 08-29-2003 01:22:47 AM
Linked for the size is +400kb

Linky

Hmm...I think I see something poking out to say hello....or maybe She likes what she's doing...kinda like kissing her old boyfriend, no?

[ 08-29-2003: Message edited by: Redmage Darkrayver ]

Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 08-29-2003 01:23:54 AM
quote:
Redmage Darkrayver enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:

Linky

Fuck

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 08-29-2003 02:29:09 AM
quote:
Redmage Darkrayver enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:

Linky

Hmm...I think I see something poking out to say hello....or maybe She likes what she's doing...kinda like kissing her old boyfriend, no?

I approve.

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 08-29-2003 02:38:59 AM
quote:
Redmage Darkrayver painfully thought these words up:

Linky

Madonna's like... 60.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 08-29-2003 06:56:28 AM
I watched the first 20 minutes of the pre-show, till I realized That. I. Don't. Fucking. Care.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 08-29-2003 09:58:39 AM
Don't you people have MTV2?

Award shows suck. I haven't watched one since the Manic Street Preachers played the Brits years ago.

Alleria Qui'farush
Chica!
posted 08-29-2003 11:05:15 AM
quote:
leckzilla! obviously shouldn't have said:

Award shows suck. I haven't watched one since the Manic Street Preachers played the Brits years ago.

I hardly watch TV, and if I do I usually watch MTV2 when they're NOT playing Hip Hop videos. MTV does piss me off, but the beginning of the VMA's was a real jaw dropper. I watched the awards show because I was expecting to see TATU, see Queens of the Stone Age win an award, see Evanesence win an award, and see the White Strips win an award, but those never happened. All of the awards went to Missy Elliot, Justing Timberlake, Eminem, 50 Cent, Beyonce Knowles, and Good Charlotte ONLY. Want to know the funny thing? I hate all of them.

Kermitov
Pancake
posted 08-29-2003 12:30:09 PM
quote:
Absolut Blindy stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
The part that pissed me off was when Chris Rock was like "Today is the anniversary of MLK's I Have A Dream speech. Isn't it nice that after all these years, his dreams have come true?"

uhh... but that's the kind of thing Chris Rock says to be "funny" so I don't think you can put a lot of stock in him actually believing that.

That aside, The most blatant act of racism I've seen in a long time happened when I was at Safeway the other day. A black gentleman almost ran into a chinese lady in one of the aisles, he sort of sidestepped out of the way and said "Oh, excuse me." and the chinese lady gave him a look that made ME cringe.

Racism is on its way out with the older generations I think. As long as we keep teaching our children that it's wrong the issue will get better and better until one fine day it'll disappear completely.

[ 08-29-2003: Message edited by: Kermitov ]

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 08-30-2003 01:09:24 AM
quote:
leckzilla! attempted to be funny by writing:

no.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 08-30-2003 04:24:49 AM
quote:
leckzilla! had this to say about the Spice Girls:

Yeah it's called "VH1 on the TV at Lyinar's house"

MTV in any form bites.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 08-30-2003 04:31:52 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about John Romero:
Yeah it's called "VH1 on the TV at Lyinar's house"

MTV in any form bites.

i thought MTV owned VH1?

And... I finally saw the performance in its entirety. The kisses were dumb and all three of them looked like they were trying entirely too hard to look sexy. Plus Christina wasn't TAN, she was ORANGE. ORANGE, I SAY! FOR GOD'S SAKE WOMAN LAY OFF THE FAKE BAKE!

Oh, and the part at the end... "Music stations always play the same songs, we're bored with the concept of right and wrong." BRITNEY. CHRISTINA. YOUR SONGS ARE THE ONES THAT MUSIC STATIONS ALWAYS PLAY. STFU.

... I like Madonna's new album though.

[ 08-30-2003: Message edited by: Veruca Salt ]

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 08-30-2003 04:42:45 AM
quote:
Veruca Salt was naked while typing this:
i thought MTV owned VH1?

The same parent company (Viacom, I think) owns both companies. The difference is that VH1 shows a variety of videos and video-related theme shows ("Remember the 80's", etc), whereas 90% of what I see on MTV either isn't music or is hip-hop crap.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: