EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Another damn browser
Mod
Pancake
posted 08-21-2003 03:27:25 PM
MyIE2

Don't think we had this one posted yet, Internet Explorer shell, tabbed browsing, popup stopper, IE plugin compartible, can toggle between displaying all favorites and most favorites only, gesture recognition, etc....oh and autoscroll on middle-klick.

[ 08-21-2003: Message edited by: Shazorx / Modrakien ]

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 08-21-2003 03:30:04 PM
quote:
This one time, at Shazorx / Modrakien camp:
gesture recognition

wtfy?

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Mod
Pancake
posted 08-21-2003 03:30:51 PM
quote:
OtakuPenguin attempted to be funny by writing:
wtfy?

You hold the right mouse button and draw the mouse to the right and it triggers the 'back function', movie it up then down and it refreshes the window, etc

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Valso the WhiteDragon
Pancake
posted 08-21-2003 03:34:26 PM
quote:
Shazorx / Modrakien had this to say about dark elf butts:
MyIE2
gesture recognition

Wow. Going to look into this one. That could be useful. Though alt + arrow key works well for me at the moment.

Link is a little off.

[ 08-21-2003: Message edited by: Valso the WhiteDragon ]

Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 08-21-2003 03:40:01 PM
Im using this browser now. Seems cool.

I miss my google toolbar though.

The World is Yours
Mod
Pancake
posted 08-21-2003 03:41:31 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Liam wrote:
Im using this browser now. Seems cool.

I miss my google toolbar though.

You can install it, I have it running.

Nina
posted 08-21-2003 04:32:13 PM
So... What's the difference between that and Avant Browser?
Mod
Pancake
posted 08-21-2003 08:57:20 PM
quote:
How.... Nina.... uughhhhhh:
So... What's the difference between that and Avant Browser?

Doesn't fuck around with your favorites order, gestures, the favorites / most favorites toggle, IE plugin compartibility, slightly different tab handling (I like that of Avant better though) + a bunch of doodads build in like a weather forecast sidebar, grouping links....

[ 08-21-2003: Message edited by: Shazorx / Modrakien ]

Led
*kaboom*
posted 08-21-2003 08:59:14 PM
So what the jumping jesus pogostick difference does this crap have from IE crap? I mean, it is all the same crap, for craps sake. HARRRRRR
Mod
Pancake
posted 08-21-2003 09:11:58 PM
quote:
Led wrote this stupid crap:
So what the jumping jesus pogostick difference does this crap have from IE crap? I mean, it is all the same crap, for craps sake. HARRRRRR

It has more crap!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: