EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Jesus Fuck
Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-07-2003 08:12:16 PM
I would like to begin today's recounting of my horror by saying we need a "Vile" tag, because my recounting is nothing but.

It begins after I had eaten lunch, while I was watching Courage the Cowardly Dog on the Cartoon Network. I had a few pieces of salami and a bowl of chili. The next thing I knew, my genitals felt like they were in a vise grip and my ass felt like it was getting an iron spike rammed through it!

I had felt this kind of shit before, it happened to me in Santa Fe. The pain is unbearable, as it feels as though you're trying to shit your genitals out through your anus...yeah.

The pain was upgraded from unbearable to ungodly, and it actually felt as though my nuts were trying to retreat back into my body. Not a chance, says I. But my courage cost me much more pain.

Eventually, it god so bad I actually fainted. I woke up on the floor of my bathroom, pantless, with a nasty headache. I had apparently smacked my head as I fell off of the toilet. Painful.

So the rest of the hour was spent battling between clutching my nuts and feeling liquid fire fly from my ass like a furious waterfall of pain. I was the only one in the house at the time, which made it even worse: knowing that if something were to happen, I was essentially fucked.

My sister came home, eventually, though, and my bowels settled down. I slept for another hour to make sure, and even though it's been a little crampy, I think I'm okay.

Give me some sympathy and loving, please

Ares
posted 08-07-2003 08:14:11 PM
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 08-07-2003 08:16:01 PM
Did you karnaj?
Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-07-2003 08:17:23 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and OldSchool Blindy was all like:
Did you karnaj?

If Karnajing is shitting anus blood, then this had to be...Ubernajing...or Karnutting...or something...

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 08-07-2003 08:20:06 PM
I couldn't help but laugh at your verbiage but I've been there before and it sucks. Well at least you can lived to tell the hideous tale. Hope you feel better.

Ozius

Suddar
posted 08-07-2003 08:22:25 PM
I actually feel your pain.

Some of you may recall my two previous threads on the whole deal. I know that mine is irritable bowel and I have some really serious bouts of it on occasion (enough pain to induce vomiting, even though vomiting couldn't possibly make it feel better).

Sucks.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 08-07-2003 08:29:49 PM
Nothing my anus shoots out could compare to the agony of that.

Feel better, dude. D:

Mightion Defensor
posted 08-07-2003 08:37:37 PM
Dude, blood coming out of orifices is heap big mojo bad. See a doctor. Seriously.
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 08-07-2003 08:38:59 PM
quote:
How.... Mightion Defensor.... uughhhhhh:
Dude, blood coming out of orifices is heap big mojo bad. See a doctor. Seriously.

Not that bad. It's happened to me where I've bled from places blood should not come from and I let it fade. I picked up a healthier diet (in my case I had been eating not good stuff, like plastic and leather...or junk food and not enough roughage) which resulted in no blood from two spots that should not bleed.

The End

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 08-07-2003 08:46:58 PM
Dude... that sucks big ones..

Feel better.

diadem
eet bugz
posted 08-07-2003 09:27:29 PM
quote:
Ozimander was listening to Cher while typing:
Not that bad. It's happened to me where I've bled from places blood should not come from and I let it fade. I picked up a healthier diet (in my case I had been eating not good stuff, like plastic and leather...or junk food and not enough roughage) which resulted in no blood from two spots that should not bleed.

The End

i GUESS.. but if the boys are in pain, that's not normal.... better see a doctor then take a risk.... and this is coming from someone who doesn't even take asprin when they see a headche. but some stuff you don't fuck around with.

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 08-07-2003 09:47:32 PM
You have cancer. CHILI CANCER! OoooOOooO
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 08-07-2003 09:52:35 PM
Erf >.<

I would suggest a hasty doctors visit for you!

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 08-07-2003 10:12:11 PM
I suggest eating grass until you puke, and then having sex with the most willing bitch around.

Or hermorrhoid cream?

Suddar
posted 08-07-2003 10:14:25 PM
quote:
Verily, diadem doth proclaim:
i GUESS.. but if the boys are in pain, that's not normal.... better see a doctor then take a risk.... and this is coming from someone who doesn't even take asprin when they see a headche. but some stuff you don't fuck around with.

I do recommend seeing a doctor about this because while in my case it's just a rather severe case of irritable bowel, I believe there is a very dangerous disease that it can be instead and it's important to make the distinction so you don't like...die...or whatever.

Yo.

Peach
Good intentions? Or *bad* intentions?
posted 08-07-2003 10:17:16 PM
*feeds Parcelan cold grapes*
Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 08-07-2003 10:59:49 PM
Oops. Savannah/Emily .... (forgot to log out of bro's account again!)

My advice first of all, is SEE A DOCTOR, because it's a reoccuring thing....

But my bet is on your diet. My recommendation would be to look at what you're eating -- lots of spicey, hot, sour, or acidic things recently? Cut back on that a bit. More basic/plain things, like breads and milk and such! And LOTS OF WATER (not alcohol! )

[ 08-07-2003: Message edited by: Holden ]

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 08-07-2003 11:14:32 PM
You gonna be a part of the Big Eater's Club, son, you gots to have the roughage.

ROUGHAGE!!!!!!!

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 08-08-2003 12:52:06 PM
either roughage or a butt plug.

Hope you feel better, Parce. That's the sort of thing I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-08-2003 03:52:58 PM
Yeeouch.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-08-2003 03:54:16 PM
<gives Parce a cookie and a snuggles>

Ouchie..

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Burger
BANNED!
posted 08-08-2003 06:28:05 PM
well, that can't be normal. As a temporary solution, stop the ass-sex, but in the long term, use more lubrication.... that's the key. (and go slow)

but on a more serious note, that sucks man, and I have no idea what would cause such a thing, but a doctor might.

I'd suggest having an affair with a cute one, and asking her one night as you two are cuddling in the warm afterglow.

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-08-2003 06:29:14 PM
quote:
How.... Burger.... uughhhhhh:
I'd suggest having an affair with a cute one, and asking her one night as you two are cuddling in the warm afterglow.

My day was GOING to be made better by a bottle of Johnnie Blue, but it turns out they haven't sold a bottle in so long, they didn't bother restocking the shit!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: