EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I love you all!
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-31-2003 06:07:19 PM
Yeah, even you.
You too.

Yeah, and you.

Despite what everyone has said about me, despite the constant ridicule and insults, despite the constant and neverending repetitiveness, I don't hate any of you. In fact, I find each and every one of you supremely unique, and each with a good side that I can not simply ignore.

So! I'd ask each and every one of you to post here. I'll write a bit of my opinion on you.. And I'll be truely honest. And I swear that I have nothing bad to say.

What brought this on? Well, Suddar posted first, but I'm bronze. Yay!

[ 07-31-2003: Message edited by: Delphi Aegis ]

Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 07-31-2003 06:09:09 PM
This thread is bound to be good.
The World is Yours
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 07-31-2003 06:09:34 PM

[ 07-31-2003: Message edited by: Xyrra ]

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 07-31-2003 06:10:18 PM
Puggy
Pancake
posted 07-31-2003 06:11:19 PM
Me too!
Burger
BANNED!
posted 07-31-2003 06:11:25 PM
When the moon hits your eye
Like abig Pizza-pie,
That's AMORE
Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Chugga
Pancake
posted 07-31-2003 06:11:32 PM
Do your worst!
Addy
posted 07-31-2003 06:13:29 PM
Yeah, do your worst, omg.
Suddar
posted 07-31-2003 06:16:32 PM
Hi.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 07-31-2003 06:17:42 PM

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 07-31-2003 06:18:49 PM
My thighs are huge!
Jargum
Doughnut
posted 07-31-2003 06:24:26 PM
Well, fuck you, too.

Post if you will.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-31-2003 06:25:40 PM
Liam: I still remember your cheering Monk sigpic. You always seemed cool, and a regular part of the board; And you always have a sense of humour at the ready.

Xyrra: You are one of the least flammable person I know, despite your hair (According to ECfaces) being bright, flaming red. I find this ironic.

Vorago: Dude, I remember your sigpic from way back! And I often find myself humming your sig. You're also one of the LEAST flammable person I know, since you can always challenge someone to an RTS duel and whoop 'em 100910910393 ways from sunday with one eye closed and two mouse buttons disabled.

Puggy: You're unique, and you try hard to fit in. You're a lot like me when I first came here. Don't let little things annoy you, most of them are jokes, and simple words, not enough to get upset about.

Burger: Dude, even though you're a bit of a horndog (Or was.), you genuinely are a good dude, even if misdirected at times. Oh yeah, and thanks for the bit of webspace.

Doomie: For the longest time, I wasn't sure if you were a guy or girl. I think I actually asked you once. But your posts always manage to bring a smile to my face on an otherwise horrid day. Stay exactly the way you are, eh?

Addy: Your picture on ECfaces reminds me of a girl I went to school with. Her name was Kathy. And holy shit your bird is awesome! Mine have started taking a good liking to me once they realized that I was the only one to feed them. And your 'never take anything really ultraserious' attitude reminds me to do the same. I thank you.

Suddar: You suck for posting the 1 year thread first! Though I can't blame you. Everyone says your emo and goth or .. uh, something, but I can't see it, to be honest. You're always here, ready to give a good joke or ribbing to someone else.

Trillee: Others may hate you for your occassional haphazard spelling, or views on life, but you don't let it bother you, and are a stronger person because of it. You're also one of the few people from EC that I would die to meet in person, if I ever got the chance. You're always upbeat, and try to look at the bright side of things, or comfort those who have need of it.

(Holy shit this is getting long. I keep refreshing the review panel. )

Mortious: One of the best brits we got around. I'd also like to meet you, if only to wonder just how in the fuck you walk around with fifty billion pounds of armor on all day when you look like a fucking stick, or to listen to what I must be sure is your sexy accent.

Jargum: Fuck! Stop posting! Anyone who likes Jay and Silent Bob fucking owns. And though you may be less well known around the boards, you're always up for some fun in ET, and that's always a good thing. Even if I am bitching. Sorry.

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 07-31-2003 06:29:12 PM
Let 'er rip, big man.
Delphi Aegis
posted 07-31-2003 06:32:39 PM
Nwizzle: You always have a sense of humour, and generally don't let anything bother you. And stop being so good at ET, damnit.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-31-2003 06:33:10 PM
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-31-2003 06:35:06 PM
Swahili
Delphi Aegis
posted 07-31-2003 06:35:36 PM
Bah, after this I'm letting a bunch of other posts pile up so I can eat dinner.

Ford: You were the one that inspired me to read The Hitchhiker's guide, since I wanted to know why the fuck you were Prefect and not perfect. And as I read, so many jokes just made a whole lotta sense. You can also hold your own pretty well in an argument, without resorting to silly name calling. That's a good thing™.

Parcelan: Your wonderful talent in crafting stories is unparalleled. Using bits of schticks from ECers, you make small jabs and good jokes that I'm sure everyone would agree are damned funny. Though some may dislike you for being a tad harsh, you let it roll off your back and continue as if it doesn't matter; that, in and of itself, I highly respect you for. That, and getting to see chicks in bars every night.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 07-31-2003 06:39:21 PM
liar
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Tatsukaze
wants Kloie's mom OH SO BAD
posted 07-31-2003 06:40:54 PM
Huh?
Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 07-31-2003 06:42:20 PM
I've never really talked to you...so hi!
"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 07-31-2003 06:42:58 PM
omgwtfbbq
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 07-31-2003 06:43:29 PM
pokes Delphi with his scythe
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 07-31-2003 06:43:52 PM
Isn't this the point where we kick his ass and make him suffer through Smed's Vision speech/harping?
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Emily
Why's everybody always hittin on me?
posted 07-31-2003 06:44:17 PM
*tackles!*

Should've done something, but I've done it enough
By the way your hands were shaking
Rather waste some time with you

Should've said something, but I've said it enough
By the way my words were faded
Rather waste some time with you...

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 07-31-2003 06:50:54 PM
Now I'm curious.
Suddar
posted 07-31-2003 06:51:58 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Not Trent wrote:
Now I'm curious.

You're like a big old gothic teddy bear!

Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 07-31-2003 06:52:05 PM

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 07-31-2003 06:55:02 PM
You'll have nothing to say, I'm sure. Other than some generic, "You seem nice, but don't post enough," comment.
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-31-2003 06:59:58 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about pies:
That, and getting to see chicks in bars every night.

I got banned from the bar

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 07-31-2003 07:07:41 PM
Are you on some sort of halucingen?
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 07-31-2003 07:15:36 PM
How I wonder...
Delphi Aegis
posted 07-31-2003 07:20:58 PM
KaL: Holy shit you rock, dude. You've got one of the sexiest chicks on the board, and you've got the evil eye of "OMFG I AM DOOMED!" Rawk on.

Tatsukaze: That's the first time I've ever spelled your name. Your hatred of the RIAA is only matched by your MP3 collection. And get that grey box out of your sig!

Amber: I thought you were a Necromancer way back when, heh. You always speak your mind, and I wish I could go to some of the cool concert stuff you have.

OP: You have one of the best lives out there. You enjoy life, watch anime, and have a girlfriend that shares a lot of your interest. And you take Tae Kwon Do or something. The discipline alone needed for that garners a lot of respect from me.

DoR: Another newb with a rough start, you've learned to let the little stuff go, and have survived a good year. If I drank alcohol, I'd raise a glass to ya.

RIG: You are THE luckiest guy. Ya got Gikk. Treat 'er good, kay? And keep the good computer/code advice coming to the board.

Savannah: Damn jailbait. Stop being so god damned hot! Seriously!

Not Trent: Goth to the extreme! Omgz. Though I have a sneaking suspicion that you're all happygofunlike in real life. Just a hunch.

Suddar: You can't post twice... And get some sleep.

Holden: Er.. Holy shit, I don't.. honestly.. recognize you. Though from what I've seen, you're a nice person.. uh, I think?

Azreal: You seem nice, but don't post enough. Or, well, no. Wait, actually yes. I don't know...

Parce: Holy shit, banned? For what?

ECP: I'm high on life! .. Sometimes. I can't say anything bad about you, really, but I can't honestly think of anything at this moment. I'll come back, I promise.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-31-2003 07:24:13 PM
The boss said I was spending too much time behind the bar and not enough time prepping for the next shifts. He was right, but it still pisses me off.

If being near booze all day, getting girls' phone numbers at the drop of a hat, and being the center of attention wasn't enough incentive to become a bartender, check this out: During a slow time in the day, while I've got to be leaping all over my prep work, Retard Mike (our bartender) fucking goes out, sits down at a table, and starts reading the fucking paper for half an hour.

Un-fucking-believable.

Suddar
posted 07-31-2003 07:24:13 PM
He's high on oxygen. He stores it in his thighs.

lolzs

Delphi Aegis
posted 07-31-2003 07:28:10 PM
quote:
So quoth Suddar:
He's high on oxygen. He stores it in his thighs.

lolzs

Funny, because I have real oxygen in tanks upstairs.

Skaw
posted 07-31-2003 07:33:14 PM
My tooth aches... WITH JUSTICE
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-31-2003 07:43:10 PM
Hah! I dare you to think of something good about me!
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 07-31-2003 07:45:20 PM
Grats on Bronze, I think? heh
Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 07-31-2003 07:49:19 PM
This is bound to be interesting.

edit: Holden is Curman, Delphi. You're bound to rec'onize that name.

[ 07-31-2003: Message edited by: Bummey the Fool ]

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: