EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Dancer troupe forming
Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 07-29-2003 03:43:49 PM
Hi. I am forming a dancing troupe on Valcyn galaxy under the name of the Dawndancers, or Hope of the Dawndancers... something like that. We are looking for other dancers, musicians and miscellaneous people dedicated to the perfection of dance in the galaxy. We plan to travel from city to city, planet to planet and dance as a troupe for performances and perfection of form. We are limiting the membership to adults only, as the life of a dancer is not without its eroticism and sultryness, but we are going to promote a higher standard of performer across the galaxy. We are currently three dancers, two twi'lek and one human. If you are on Naboo in the Valcyn galaxy, come to Theed or send a mail to Ura, Alayis, or Drinara. Please include a small bio in the application. Thank you
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 07-29-2003 03:45:19 PM

Talonus
Loner
posted 07-29-2003 03:48:27 PM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about Captain Planet:

At least Khyron didn't post it?

Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 07-29-2003 03:58:19 PM
Bajah... you are strange. that hat is squeezing your brains
Gadani
U
posted 07-29-2003 03:59:08 PM
OMG Someone else plays on Valcyn!

Too bad I'm not an Entertainer.

Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 07-29-2003 04:04:41 PM
well, as I said, anyone on Valcyn is welcome to apply. Dancers are a good start, but we need builders willing to make houses, buisness folk to charge for admittance, security personnel, smugglers to help us get to those hard to find spots, tailors for clothes and more. Of course, if you are over 18 please feel free to contact Ura in mail =)

[ 07-29-2003: Message edited by: Cinnistyr ]

Gadani
U
posted 07-29-2003 04:05:58 PM
I'm just an imperial Apprentice Pikeman / Rifle user.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 07-29-2003 04:07:10 PM
quote:
Gadani Aerofist had this to say about Knight Rider:
I'm just an imperial Apprentice Pikeman / Rifle user.

Bouncer?

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 07-29-2003 04:12:25 PM
Bouncers work well. The cantina in Theed is starting to gather an unsavory crowd. Very bad for buisness in the capital. But bouncers need to be willing to actually BOUNCE the people out, not just talk smack to them. Duel and kill them if its what it takes to remove them.
Gadani
U
posted 07-29-2003 04:46:41 PM
Soga hangs out in Theed. (Soga is a rebel PA) I can't kill all of Soga single-handedly
Valso the WhiteDragon
Pancake
posted 07-29-2003 05:22:22 PM
Sure you can

btw, can i have the ss of you dieing?

Also, i hope to get on Vac soon, whenever i can be sure i'll have internet in Auguest, but I don't know if i'll be an entertainer

Cherveny
Papaya
posted 07-29-2003 07:27:06 PM
Wish you were on Intrepid instead, thats where my dancing Wookie is.
Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 07-29-2003 07:27:26 PM
Seeing as Theed is the Imperial capital of Naboo, it would not be hard to find other like minded Imperials to take out the rebel fringe elements. Personally, I have no problem with them. rebel credits spend the same as imperial credits, and I still get tips either way. =)
Gadani
U
posted 07-29-2003 07:57:45 PM
Sure, Valcyn Headhunters (Valcyn Imperial UNOFFICIAL PA(they dont have a PA hall) hang out in Theed. I will not in any way be associated with VH.

[ 07-29-2003: Message edited by: Gadani Aerofist ]

Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 07-30-2003 05:32:30 PM
well good for you. I dont associate with any PA on any official basis. Its all the same credits to me, and I could care less who runs around where in what outfits or on what side. Entertainment and politics lead to one thing. Poverty.
Gadani
U
posted 07-30-2003 06:00:29 PM
Since you put it like that... what are the obligations? if i meet the requirements, I'll help you!
Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 07-30-2003 06:41:27 PM
Obligations are simple.
First, be a dancer, or willing to assist the dancers in some form.
Bodyguard duties are helpful, as our dancers do take an active lifestyle and believe in the perfection of body involves some form of combat training as well as rigorous dance practice.

Two, act mature. If you cant act mature, I am sorry, but you are not cut out for this troupe. Entertainment is a mature buisness, and there is no room for amateurs and children.

Three, use complete sentances and words.I will be very cross with any dancer in my troupe who uses sentances like "U R hot" or any other variation of dudespeak. Education is a good thing

And lastly, anytime something major comes up that will effect your character in the troupe, it would be nice to be informed of such changes well before the case, so that any needed changes can be made in order to either fill your position or assist you if needed. We are a troupe, and those who work together, play together.

if you think you can follow these relatively simple guidelines, then I will be happy to talk to you on Valcyn as Ura. If you cannot, then we part ways here with no hard feelings.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: