EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Dammit, after all my trouble...
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 07-08-2003 03:35:56 AM
I spent all night gathering the items for the Wood Elf Illusion Crown since I'd gotten the nodrop part from sebilis the other night.

After spending at least 3k on reagents for the necessary spells, and on components for the cloak, and spending time camping furs for the cloak, I get to Guk only to find out that my faction is not Ally, as I had remembered, but it is Amiably. Required faction for this quest is Warmly, and I am two faction levels below that.

So now, I have but one other hope. Supposedly, according to the link above, Trickster's Augmentation will raise an iksar's faction from amiable up to warmly. IT must work for a human, too. So tomorrow, I try this. If it doesn't work, I'll be spending the next several weeks in lower-fucking-guk factioning.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 07-08-2003 04:42:13 AM
If not, kill lots and lots and lots of frogs in Seb or Lguk(undead). Or, if you wanna listen to lowbie whining, but no risk on dieing, there's a troll shaman chick at this tower in RM. She spawns with a Troll SK. The Shammy has +guk factions if you kill her over and over. And oddly enough, I've gotten more faction hits for like 2 or 3 hours of killing her, compaired to weeks of Seb killing. Go figure.
Kildace
French
posted 07-08-2003 05:33:23 AM
Kill the Ghoul Lord in Guk, his uncommon drop is a scalp that raises your live faction when you wear it
Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 07-08-2003 05:49:42 AM
quote:
This one time, at Kildace camp:
Kill the Ghoul Lord in Guk, his uncommon drop is a scalp that raises your live faction when you wear it

Only wearable by evil races.

Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 07-08-2003 05:57:55 AM
quote:
Batty had this to say about (_|_):
Only wearable by evil races.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=16395
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 07-08-2003 05:59:36 AM
quote:
Bummey the Fool had this to say about the Spice Girls:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=16395

Bertoxx, Cazic, Innoruuk, Rallos.

Kildace
French
posted 07-08-2003 06:04:25 AM
Yes I am stupid, I read the iksar part and skipped the part saying that he was a human.

The absolute best way to raise faction for the froglok quest, is hunt in 4C in Seb. 2 hours killing undead frogs there will cap you at max Ally, the faction hits there are massive. 1 ghoul from seb is worth about 30 ghoul faction hits from guk / regular frogs from Seb.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 07-08-2003 08:27:33 AM
Hopefully the information on Monkly-Business is correct, and trickster's will raise faction two levels.

I'll hopefully know today after work.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
nem-x
posted 07-08-2003 08:41:30 AM
I post to update my level. Seven new ones!
Sean
posted 07-08-2003 12:11:20 PM
When I tried it, Trickster's no longer improved faction.

Have fun in Guk,

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: