EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hey!
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 06-26-2003 07:18:59 PM
What is your current sigpic, where is it from, and why did you decide to use it? This question pops up often enough that I thought we should all just clear the air

Mine is a character from Tekken 4 called Combot. In the game, Combot randomly changes his fighting style at the beginning of every match. I tend to get really into one character, then leave them behind entirely two weeks later to learn somebody else, so I kind've identify with the big 'bot.

Also, it goes well with the color of my name, god damn it!

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-26-2003 07:21:10 PM
Synny found it. ;P
Burger
BANNED!
posted 06-26-2003 07:23:02 PM
ummm, it's a hamburger... I typed in google's image search "burger" and waited until something looked halfway decent...
Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 06-26-2003 07:23:32 PM
For the unknowing, Sorceress Edea from Final Fantasy 8. Mysterious, powerful and slightly psychopathic throughout the game and the center of a swiling mystery for a large part of it before it shifts onto Sorceress Ultimecia/Adel. Dramatic, powerful, and switches from being the bane of the main party to being not only an aid to them but a prominent member of their past.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 06-26-2003 07:27:13 PM
quote:
Sentow, Maybe had this to say about the Spice Girls:
What is your current sigpic, where is it from, and why did you decide to use it? This question pops up often enough that I thought we should all just clear the air

Mine is a character from Tekken 4 called Combot. In the game, Combot randomly changes his fighting style at the beginning of every match. I tend to get really into one character, then leave them behind entirely two weeks later to learn somebody else, so I kind've identify with the big 'bot.

Also, it goes well with the color of my name, god damn it!

Rei, a half-tiger from Breath of Fire 3. Really laid-back guy who has a secret (He can turn into a giant berzerk weretiger). Good fighter overall... poor defence but good offence as fast as all fuck.

I decided to use him because I generally like tigers and anthropomorphs, and he fits the bill pretty nicely on both accounts. And he just fucking rocks.

Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 06-26-2003 07:31:27 PM
A Thir-Kreen from MM2
Veni, vidi, vici
Lashanna
noob
posted 06-26-2003 07:34:31 PM
quote:
Sentow, Maybe had this to say about Robocop:

Mine is currently a cropped fan art desktop image of Psylocke, from X-Men.

I liked the image, and it just seemed interesting. Gikky did some touching up on it, brushing up some of the quality, and added in the red part of the background in the sigpic

I like it a lot, because it goes well with the color scheme of the forums. The red around the edges contrasts with the blue of the forums, and then the blue returns again in her suit, and the red again in the lenses of the sunglasses.

Most of my sigpics are chosen pretty carefully, and generally have to be something I like a lot.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-26-2003 07:36:57 PM
Um... one of the ninja horde from over at LittleGamers.

He has l33t ninja skillz.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Sean
posted 06-26-2003 07:41:57 PM
Er.. Fuck, I forget his name, but it's from Tales for the Leet: Part Two.

And I'm going to bust a cap up in your ass.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Lashanna
noob
posted 06-26-2003 07:46:34 PM
quote:
Sean thought about the meaning of life:
Er.. Fuck, I forget his name, but it's from Tales for the Leet: Part Two.

And I'm going to bust a cap up in your ass.

Polonius, I think.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 06-26-2003 07:46:51 PM
Mamimi from FLCL. Chosen simply for no other reason than the fact that I like the character a whole lot.

Simplicity.

There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 06-26-2003 08:02:37 PM
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 06-26-2003 08:05:28 PM
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-26-2003 08:05:32 PM
It's just a picture of some male, international, extremely well paid, heterosexual supermodel I've found somewhere.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Peter
Pancake
posted 06-26-2003 08:06:51 PM
It's Madmartigan, the greatest swordsman that ever lived, about to shit his pants because he finally sees the dragon.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-26-2003 08:20:58 PM
It's Ganondorf, one of the swellest villains around. I chose him because he's a lot like me...cooler than you.
Steven Steve
posted 06-26-2003 08:36:04 PM
It comes from a crap half-ass drawing I drew in MSPaint about Quake 2. That's right.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Gadani
U
posted 06-26-2003 08:37:53 PM
It's a Pandaren from Warcraft III.
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 06-26-2003 08:57:13 PM
It's a poorly photoshopped picture of a "video to pimpin and bling bling" with Gay Coleman's head and my name. I thought it was hilarious.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 06-26-2003 08:58:23 PM
Yui, Citan's wife from Xenogears. Deth uses Citan.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Jania Arindelil
Is really cute and cuddly... just needs a hug
posted 06-26-2003 08:59:09 PM
And the bad guy female from Xenogears, Miang.

Jania Arindelil
Dragon Guardian, Grandmaster Archer
Very Cranky Person
"I'll torture you so slowly, you'll think it's a career." - Darwin Mayflower
Steven Steve
posted 06-26-2003 09:29:24 PM
quote:
Gadani Aerofist had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
It's a Pandaren from Warcraft III.

Oh my fucking god, I've been looking at it wrong the entire time - I thought it was some kind of mechanical turret or something.

I'm doomed.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 06-26-2003 09:31:26 PM
My sig is a pic of "Hugh Rush Dillon" from the Headstones.

I took the pic almost two weeks ago today and decided to use it for a sig.

Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 06-26-2003 09:34:01 PM
Mine is of Sarah Saturday from Saving Face. I thought she was really pretty, and it just kinda stuck. My friend Amy took that picture like a week after I met her for me.

[ 06-26-2003: Message edited by: Miss Amber B. ]

"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 06-26-2003 09:36:21 PM
Dracula, with a "WTF?" expression on his face. It sort-of fits my name, and Dracula is just cool, you philistines.

[ 06-26-2003: Message edited by: Bloodcookie ]

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 06-26-2003 09:37:59 PM
Mine was this wierd ass all white chick - white face, white lips, white hair, except for the tears...

Don't remember where I found it, but I fiddled in Photoshop, and, thus... Happyhappy redhead. ^____^

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-26-2003 09:39:13 PM
Lord Soth, one of a vast number of sigpics that I rotate.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 06-26-2003 09:40:05 PM
quote:
Gikkwiny had this to say about dark elf butts:
Mine was this wierd ass all white chick - white face, white lips, white hair, except for the tears...

Don't remember where I found it, but I fiddled in Photoshop, and, thus... Happyhappy redhead. ^____^

I always thought it was Dawn. Looks like her.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Lynora Dar
Pancake
posted 06-26-2003 09:41:00 PM
IusedtohavethepictureIdrewupherebutitreallysuckedsoIfoundthisinstead!

Ithinkitsuitsacheetahgirlnicely!

The Speedy Gonzales of Kitty Kats!
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 06-26-2003 09:42:37 PM
You know. I honestly don't know where mine was from. I think it was someone elses here at one point and I used it when they stopped. I have had it for so long that I have forgotten. In fact I would be willing to bet that I have had mine longer than anyone else.
"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 06-26-2003 09:43:33 PM
quote:
Lynora Dar had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
IusedtohavethepictureIdrewupherebutitreallysuckedsoIfoundthisinstead!

Ithinkitsuitsacheetahgirlnicely!

My head hurts..

"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-26-2003 09:54:27 PM
quote:
Gikkwiny said this about your mom:

You found it in my LJ.

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 06-26-2003 11:31:42 PM
Um, If mine is still Nightcrawler, then it's a scan from a comic of mine.
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Jargum
Doughnut
posted 06-26-2003 11:37:35 PM
It's Silent Bob from Clerks The Cartoon. I use it 'cause, well, it's Silent Bob.
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 06-26-2003 11:43:45 PM
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-26-2003 11:44:08 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Terena Azal was all like:
Mamimi Naota from FLCL. Chosen simply for no other reason than the fact that I like the character a whole lot.

Simplicity.

[ 06-26-2003: Message edited by: Kegwen ]

Maradon!
posted 06-26-2003 11:45:32 PM
I have no idea

Parcelan gave it to me in IRC. He doesn't know either.

[ 06-26-2003: Message edited by: Bill ]

Goma
Pancake
posted 06-26-2003 11:48:55 PM
quote:
How.... Gikkwiny.... uughhhhhh:

...Redhead?

Jesus I hate being color blind sometimes. The hair appears GREY to me.

Anyways. My avatar is the inner core of Lavos, from the hit snes RPG Chrono Trigger. I was browsing some page that has fuck loads of game sprites, and saw this one and decided it was cool enough to use.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 06-26-2003 11:48:57 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Azizza wrote:
You know. I honestly don't know where mine was from. I think it was someone elses here at one point and I used it when they stopped. I have had it for so long that I have forgotten. In fact I would be willing to bet that I have had mine longer than anyone else.

Vorago holds that award. Sorry.

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 06-26-2003 11:49:53 PM
quote:
Gikkwiny painfully thought these words up:

Tis dawn, i saw a graphic novel withthat on the cover a few days ago

mines jesse malin rom Dgeneration (oen of te ebst badns ever) and he also has some medicore self titled stuff wehre he tries to be like dylan and fails

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: