EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: New Board Game: I summon...
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 06-11-2003 07:59:10 AM
Alrightie, kids! In this little gem, We're all converted to RPG summons! Post someone's name and what they'll do..Here, I'll start.

Drysart - Enemy party is banished to another demension.
Burger's Alt Acct. - Grosses any one enemy out to the point of fleeing from battle.

edit: i speel gud

[ 06-11-2003: Message edited by: Aury ]

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 06-11-2003 11:10:21 AM
Kennatsu All characters on both sides are confused.

Nicole Spiked chains come out of the ground and wrap around the enemy. On their actions, they take damage when they act.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Sangwyyn
Pancake
posted 06-11-2003 11:15:19 AM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Nicole Spiked chains come out of the ground and wrap around the enemy. On their actions, they take damage when they act.

I'd love to get my claws on THAT materia.

I like a look of Agony,
Because I know it’s true—
Men do not sham Convulsion,
Nor simulate, a Throe—
~Emily Dickinson
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-11-2003 11:27:07 AM
Mortious: Emits a foul green cloud of toxins that poisons all enemies and make the party get that not-so-clean feeling.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-11-2003 11:27:21 AM
Blahity blah. Double post!

Rhiannah: Rides forth on a giant Glenwick who lashes his tongue out to gobble up one enemy and spit it at high speeds at the rest of them.

[ 06-11-2003: Message edited by: Katrinity ]

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 06-11-2003 11:31:10 AM
Katrinity: Cookies heal and restore all alies, while chocolate chips rain minor damage on the enemy.
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-11-2003 11:50:14 AM
Ja'Deth: Summons a grumpy scientist in mid-experiment. Scientist, being upset that his experiment has been ruined, begins to lecture everyone within ear-shot causing some to fall asleep, while others go insane. AoE: Full screen

Zephyr: Summons a tiny Anubis Warrior in the middle of the screen. The mini-warrior looks around and then howls to the heavens summoning a horde of full-sized Anubis Warriors who then trample the enemy for a fair amount of damage. At the end of the trampling the mini-warrior reaches into a cookie jar and begins to have a snack as he fades out of existance. AoE: Enemies on screen.

Lashanna: Summons a scantily clad woman just behind the heroes. While the enemies are busy gawking at the lovely vision that has appeared she pulls out an fuckin-a huge gun and snipes the enemy with the most HP left reducing them to 1, then fades out. AoE: One enemy.

Lazzay: Summons a hyperactive sprite, not really able to describe due the the face that it's zipping all over the place. After running around the enemies begging for pixie stix for a while she vanishes leaving the enemy stunned and confused. AoE: Enemies on screen.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Rhiannah
WAI!!!
posted 06-11-2003 12:13:42 PM
quote:
Katrinity attempted to be funny by writing:
Blahity blah. Double post!

Rhiannah: Rides forth on a giant Glenwick who lashes his tongue out to gobble up one enemy and spit it at high speeds at the rest of them.

He wouldn't spit them out...

[ 06-11-2003: Message edited by: Spelldancer Rhiannah ]

I'm an individual. Just like everyone else!

Aury
posted 06-11-2003 09:20:02 PM
Combo Summon!

Aury and Zephy - Two furries come out from offscreen, grab one enemy, and drag him offscreen, where sounds of lust, and a desperate yowling of pain can be heard. The afflicted enemy is reduced to 1 HP, the others must roll a save, or flee from battle.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-11-2003 09:22:59 PM
Bloodsage: Summons giant hound that emits a ferocious howl, causing enemies to lose morale and either flee or cause reduced damage.

Delidgamond: Summons tiny bald man that runs around, causing random status ailments.

Ryuujin
posted 06-11-2003 09:23:09 PM
quote:
Aury spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Combo Summon!

Aury and Zephy - Two furries come out from offscreen, grab one enemy, and drag him offscreen, where sounds of lust, and a desperate yowling of pain can be heard. The afflicted enemy is reduced to 1 HP, the others must roll a save, or flee from battle.

Equips Doublecast

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 06-11-2003 09:34:34 PM
Falaanla: A guy in a dress just appears, and stands there. The enmy is hit with unavoidable confusion over whether to call Fal "him" or "her".

Snoota: A McDonalds drive-thru window is summoned, with a disgruntled-looking Snoota manning it. As enemies line up, there is a 80% chance they will act like an idiot, and if so Snoota dips their heads into the fry oil, instakilling them.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 06-11-2003 09:56:56 PM
Blind Swordsman: Summons a man wearing a blindfold, katana on back, holding a computer. He places the computer on the ground, takes the case off, and points it towards the enemies. All enemies take large amounts of heat damage.
Naimah
In a Fire
posted 06-11-2003 10:11:19 PM
When I hear Board Game I think Diplomacy or 1870. That is all.
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 06-11-2003 10:11:35 PM
Necro Pope: Walks onto screen and has a onesided argument with himself for about 2 hours putting everyone to sleep.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-11-2003 10:20:26 PM
quote:
Y.O.T.G. enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
Necro Pope: Walks onto screen and has a onesided argument with himself for about 2 hours putting everyone to sleep.

Y.O.T.G.: Appears on screen and makes a lame inside joke that nobody else cares about. Serves as a decoy, as monsters offended by the sheer stupidity, beat on him while others escape.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-11-2003 10:22:54 PM
Parcelan: When summoned, he proceeds to verbally belittle and berate targets with low mental stats or resistances, rendering them incapable of fighting back. Works well in conjunction with the Bloodsage Summon.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Led
*kaboom*
posted 06-11-2003 10:44:15 PM
Kalourin: All enemies must roll a save. On failure, are struck dead by the power of THE BEARD.
Suddar
posted 06-11-2003 10:50:02 PM
Nem-x: similar to Odin. For non-boss enemies, they are shot in the head. The summon is instantly fatal. On boss creatures, or otherwise important monsters, he bunnyhops by with a bazooka and blasts them four or five times.
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 06-11-2003 10:51:33 PM
Katriny: gives nmmy cookeis of health resotrationt o pary members and hurls stale cookies of doom at the enemes

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-11-2003 10:54:53 PM
Kat's been done already Mog, try again
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 06-11-2003 10:56:15 PM
Led : An airship flies overhead, unloading a barrage of various explosive weaponry as it passes. All enemies take heavy fire damage.
Led
*kaboom*
posted 06-11-2003 11:05:04 PM
I demand better!
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 06-11-2003 11:11:26 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Led wrote:
I demand better!

It's coming from me, what do you expect? Someone else can prolly do much better.

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 06-11-2003 11:12:40 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Ka'Lourin D'thBlayde said:
Kat's been done already Mog, try again

.......uhhh................swo amnyh oeple have bean done i shall haev to use the only garenteed saf bet

namtniam: sits around all quietly onthe sidlines fo the fight doign absolut ntohign

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Aury
posted 06-12-2003 12:56:29 AM
quote:
Mog had this to say about Tron:
namtniam:

Who?

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 06-12-2003 01:19:19 AM
Mog: everyone recieves the confusion status effect.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 06-12-2003 01:23:15 AM
Kagrama: Makes a very good point about the current trend of society's woes and the correlation of the decline of SpyrographTM sales. Unfortunately, enemies are bewildered by his OUtL@/|/diSH words and are confused.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 06-12-2003 01:30:56 AM
Rodent King: A small man in a rat suit appears and starts playing a flute. Hordes of rats appear and engulf the enemy, doing minimal damage but leaving them poisoned and diseased.
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 06-12-2003 01:31:39 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Aury said this:
Who?

A lurker, I think.

Warder Japolo Summons a large tiger. If there are any cute girls in either party, they spend a few minutes scratching him behind the ears and under the chin, while the guys stand around and wish they could get the cute girls to notice them. Then, the tiger rips the enemy apart, taking all the EXP and GP.

Aury Summons a mist-wrapped shape, that may or may not be changing forms within the mist. It stands in the middle of the battlefield. Any attacks that pass through the mist just disappear with no damage done, which may (or may not) create some "safe spots" to put weaker characters in. Attacks that do NOT pass through the misty figure are unaffected.

quote:
I demand better!

Led Summons a cyber-valkyrie with a big hammer that she uses to beat the everloving shit out of one target. The attack finishes off with her throwing the hammer at the target, causing an explosion that damages all enemies. (Think Omnislash or Blitz Ace.)

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-12-2003 01:35:02 AM
hmmm

Chibidragon: Summons a large yet chibi cute dragon with the ability to change colors. On the battlefield he does damage with his sensibility and a blistering hot fire breath.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-12-2003 01:36:56 AM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon probably says this to all the girls:
Led Summons a cyber-valkyrie with a big hammer that she uses to beat the everloving shit out of one target. The attack finishes off with her throwing the hammer at the target, causing an explosion that damages all enemies. (Think Omnislash or Blitz Ace.)

haha, perfect!

Aury
posted 06-12-2003 01:40:08 AM
roofles, Palador! =)

[ 06-12-2003: Message edited by: Aury ]

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 06-12-2003 01:56:28 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Trillee wrote:
hmmm

Chibidragon: Summons a large yet chibi cute dragon with the ability to change colors. On the battlefield he does damage with his sensibility and a blistering hot fire breath.

Heh heh.

Trillee Summons a dryad that walks up to one enemy, pulls out pen and paper, and makes a drawing of the target. She then hands the drawing to the target. While they're distracted by looking at the drawing, she pulls a giant redwood out from behind her back and smashes it over their head.

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 06-12-2003 02:00:30 AM
Bajah: Summons a tall, handsome, goateed man wearing an enormous purple top hat. Upon appearing, he grins evilly at the targets, rakishly tips the hat then places it upside down on the ground in front of him, and pulls two massive futuristic machine guns out of the dark space within. After dealing out massive damage to one or two random enemies, he picks up the hat and leaps high into the air, lifting the hat over his head. With a shake, a blizzard of grenades fly out of the hat and strike all enemies. For the coup de grace, Bajah throws the hat at one enemy doing massive damage. The summon ends when he himself lands inside the hat, disappears, then the hat flattens out and disappears as well.

Drysart: A long-haired high elven man appears, surrounded by a harem of dark elven women. Bidding a temporary good-bye to the lovely ladies, he pulls out his ultimate weapon: the banstick! Twirling the staff rapidly, he dashes through the spread of enemies performing many rapid hits for medium damage. Drysart then stops in front of a random non-boss enemy, charges the banstick up with energy, then slams it full force into the creature, instakilling it. He then saunters triumphantly back to his harem, where they greet him in a variety of affectionate gestures.

Xyraa: A dark cloud spreads over the battlefield, and out of the stormy sky flies a pale, vampiric dark elf with wings. Swooping low over the enemies, she cascades down many chains of varying thicknesses, slowing and/or immobolizing the enemies. Picking an enemy at random, she drains it of blood, and then, hunger satiated, disappears in a flash of fire, smoke, and brimstone, leaving the enemies still slowed/stopped.

Ok, will add more when I think of them...

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 06-12-2003 02:07:54 AM
Fizodeth: Pulls out a gigantic flamethrower and lights all enemies on fire. Does medium damage, and leaves them "burning" (poison) for 3 rounds. Instantly kills Ice Based enemies.

Lyinar: Randomly copies one summon already used in battle. If no summons have been used, she randomly changes into one of 100 different, unique summons.

RIG: Summons a geek wearing a robe, carrying a UNIX manual. He smacks the enemy with it, dealing massive damage.

Waisz: Boggles the enemy with an insanely large, incomprehensible math problem. Affects all enemies. Ineffective versus enemies with a high intelligence stat.

Fennar: Points out the ways that a select monster failed to optimize its stats, causing it to flee due to its supposed inferiority.

Karnaj: Runs in, jumps over the enemy, and releases mass amounts of anus blood on all the enemies, causing multiple status effects, along with minor damage.

Maradon: Is summoned wearing an Eyepatch. Hurls multiple pencils at the enemies, blinding them all, and doing medium damage.

Addy: Is summoned with a bird on her shoulder. Issues the command to the bird to attack, and the bird randomly pecks all enemies for large amounts of damage.

[ 06-12-2003: Message edited by: Falaanla Marr ]

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-12-2003 02:19:31 AM
Mortious: A giant suit of armor lands on the battlefield, and begins to chase the enemies in a Benny Hill chase scene, complete with music and fast-motion.

Vorbo and Suddar: Two unkempt emo kids inspire random emotions on the battlefield, ranging from joy to sadness to pity.

Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 06-12-2003 02:19:43 AM
Addy: Small female sprite with brown hair appears in the middle of the screen. A bird swoops down, and drops a muffin into her hands - She tosses it to the heroes, and everyone gains regen and a small amount of HP.

Gets better as different types of muffins.

AoE: Party

Ragabash
Pancake
posted 06-12-2003 02:26:50 AM
Mightion: Shiny paladin hurls puns of righteousness at enemies. Evil enemies take 1d6 holy damage. All enemies take 2d6 "brain hurt" damage. All creatures (enemies and friends) must save vs blindess. Summoner unaffected.

edit: corrected a word

[ 06-12-2003: Message edited by: Ragabash ]

Feed my hungry soul.
Addy
posted 06-12-2003 02:31:06 AM
Gikky: Priestess in flowing white garbs, has a few purposes (more options appear as you "level" her up):

-Heals for a medium amount, affects all allies
-Enemy gives her an odd glance, Gikky gasps and summons RIG to beat the hell out of the nonboss, often leading to its demise (must be humanoid)
-Revives anyone in the party that has fallen, affects all fallen allies

There is a small, 5% chance that an evil incarnate from Hell (labeled Gikk's Sistarsaurous) that will come by and steal one precious item from every ally and swipe the enemies clean.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: