EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Class of 2003! woo!
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 05-30-2003 12:16:55 PM
I graduate today! Yay!

Soon I shall be in college where the chicks will be plentiful, confidence will run high, grades will be great, and food will be consumed!

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Alt-F4
Pancake
posted 05-30-2003 12:19:50 PM
Congratulations
"Well that still only counts as one."
-Gimli
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 05-30-2003 12:22:32 PM
quote:
How.... Lenlalron Flameblaster.... uughhhhhh:
Soon I shall be in college where the chicks will be plentiful, confidence will run high, grades will be great, and food will be consumed!

Well, one out of four isn't bad.

Congratulations.

Iulius Kaesar
Pancake
posted 05-30-2003 12:27:58 PM
WÜT!
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 05-30-2003 01:03:07 PM
Hoo yeah! Throw your cap with pride!
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Espio Idsavant
You have gotten better at Being a Lush! (200)
posted 05-30-2003 01:21:16 PM
Congratulations!

quote:
Lenlalron Flameblaster painfully thought these words up:

Yea, you keep on telling yourself that....

And you can still be free, If time will set you free
And going higher than the mountain tops
And go high like the wind don't stop...

[ My gooberish Live Journal thingy ]

Grendel
Pancake
posted 05-30-2003 02:47:54 PM
quote:
Lenlalron Flameblaster stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
I graduate today! Yay!

So much happiness soon to be dashed on the rocks.

I kid... sort of

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 05-30-2003 06:40:28 PM
I AM OFF TO GRADUATE BYE BYE
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Steven Steve
posted 05-30-2003 06:55:50 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Lenlalron Flameblaster:
I graduate today! Yay!

The only one I don't doubt is the last one.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 05-30-2003 07:49:50 PM
Jeezuz, what the hell kinda miserable college did you guys go to?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: