EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Ugh...
Chugga
Pancake
posted 05-14-2003 12:20:19 AM
Well if anyone follows the news up here in Canada, they'd know about Holly Jones whom went missing in Toronto yesterday at 7pm. Well they found her...in pieces. It's just such a stun because I knew this girl through my neighbours, and my mom. They all knew this girl, and I've met her a few times. I'm completely speechless. I don't know what to say or do, I just came back from the RHCP concert, and this like...killed all the excitement I had all today. Bleh.

R.I.P Holly Jones, May your killer be found and brought to swift justice.

Error
Pancake
posted 05-14-2003 12:27:46 AM
I'm sorry for your loss Doomie.

Moment of Silence

Be in peace Holly Jones.

Mightion Defensor
posted 05-14-2003 12:34:03 AM
Okay, even more people deserve whatever the justice system can give them. And more.
Burger
BANNED!
posted 05-14-2003 01:05:37 AM
Sometimes I regret only having capital punishment for treason.
*bows head in silence*
Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 05-14-2003 01:11:05 AM
Y'now what I propose is done? Let him go after one day. That one day, however, is spent at my mercy, and I'm allowed many tools to play with.

First, I'd start on his feet. Reduce them to jelly. Second, his hands. Same treatment. Cracking of the legs, bottom to top. Powderized. Cut off his dick and fuck him in the ass with it. Nice, batter-up swing to the stomach with a sledge. Flaying of the skin, peeling it off in strips, then nicely cauterizing the wound with a burning brand. Split his tongue and thumb-tack the pieces back together. Cut off his ears and put out his eyes like little lamps. And for the coup de grace, I'd find a nice, high vertebrae and crack it like an egg, thus rendering him deaf, blind, mute, and nicely quadriplegic for life.

Y'now, I think I agree with the anti-death penalty guys. This sounds much better than death.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 05-14-2003 01:14:12 AM
quote:
Nicole painfully thought these words up:
Y'now what I propose is done? Let him go after one day. That one day, however, is spent at my mercy, and I'm allowed many tools to play with.

First, I'd start on his feet. Reduce them to jelly. Second, his hands. Same treatment. Cracking of the legs, bottom to top. Powderized. Cut off his dick and fuck him in the ass with it. Nice, batter-up swing to the stomach with a sledge. Flaying of the skin, peeling it off in strips, then nicely cauterizing the wound with a burning brand. Split his tongue and thumb-tack the pieces back together. Cut off his ears and put out his eyes like little lamps. And for the coup de grace, I'd find a nice, high vertebrae and crack it like an egg, thus rendering him deaf, blind, mute, and nicely quadriplegic for life.

Y'now, I think I agree with the anti-death penalty guys. This sounds much better than death.

You should make him eat his penis after you fuck him in the ass with it.

"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Sangwyyn
Pancake
posted 05-14-2003 01:14:43 AM
quote:
Nicole Model 2000 was programmed to say:

If I weren't homosexual, I'd love you.

I like a look of Agony,
Because I know it’s true—
Men do not sham Convulsion,
Nor simulate, a Throe—
~Emily Dickinson
Maradon!
posted 05-14-2003 01:18:18 AM
Sol is a girl after my own heart
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 05-14-2003 01:19:29 AM
Slowly take his dick off with ropeburn.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 05-14-2003 02:44:31 AM
quote:
Nicole had this to say about Tron:

Yeah... I'd say that would work

Hare
Pancake
posted 05-14-2003 02:53:29 AM
]...a friend of mine..well maybe not close but we knew each other, got killed - was beaten to death with a hammer (by her boyfriend), and left not to far from where i live - (same city) ..her brother died before her by accidently shooting himself...that family seems to have had alot of trouble with tragic deaths

The only linux commands a man needs:
unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; unmount; sleep.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: