EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: An introduction
Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 05-13-2003 01:37:14 PM
Greetings Evercresters. I've been watching your antics for about three years now, usually lurking over the shoulder of one of your favorite bloo butt vampiressesss.... ((is that a word?)). Anyway, I have a full time job now, and this looks like it could provide a much needed bit of humor to assuage an otherwise flamable temper at a job that makes me work with the civilian population that I hate so much. So to avoid temper flare-up, I was suggested to come visit here. I am aware that some of you have attitudes that will cause more flare up than a plateful of spicy burrito meat, but heck, I'm a big boy. I can handle your occasional irritations if I havent gone off yet and am on the news for blowing up a call center in western new york.... I'm not, am I? No?
I didn't think so.
Lets see... a little about me. I'm a close personal friend to a certain blue butt vampiress as I said before, and she turned me on to this site after a few years of silent lurking. I am a roleplayer and play a rogue on at least three EQ servers (Cazic Thule, Tunare, Firiona Vie), and am also an Anarchy Online player with characters on both sides of the conflict. I have an avid interest in all sorts of computer games, including those which my current computer cant handle ((damn you SWG!!!!!)). Where was I? Oh yah, games. I've been a role-player for about 20 years now. I'm a white male, 32, happily partnered, hung, and currently involved in a job involving phones, people and other things I hate, so please, no comments about my job. I'm looking forward to seeing whats what here. And without sucking up, Drysart, I think you've done a good job here from lurking for the time I have. Keep it up mate.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 05-13-2003 01:41:22 PM
omg die plz
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 05-13-2003 01:42:05 PM
Yay! Welcome

<hands the newbie a cookie> ^.^

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 05-13-2003 01:42:12 PM
*thwaps Gyd* Be nice!

About damn time ya got your own account here Cinn.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 05-13-2003 01:43:18 PM
Hallo.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 05-13-2003 01:46:05 PM
quote:
Xyrra impressed everyone with:
*thwaps Gyd* Be nice!

About damn time ya got your own account here Cinn.

Ow...

I say that to everyone. I don't mean it. I'm a big teddy bear.

*sulks*

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 05-13-2003 01:46:49 PM
Ahhh... the lawyer. I'm honored to have you start the flames. Not.
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 05-13-2003 01:47:07 PM
*hands Gyd a big plate o' wings to make up for the thwappin'*

Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 05-13-2003 01:49:28 PM
heeeeeyyyyy! cookies! You never said I'd get free cookies Xyraa!
KICKASS!!
Gydyon
posted 05-13-2003 01:50:25 PM
quote:
Cinnistyr wrote this stupid crap:
Ahhh... the lawyer. I'm honored to have you start the flames. Not.

Nahhhh.....

I think in a year and a half I've flamed someone twice, maybe.

If I ever turned my mind to flaming people would get hurt, and I would feel bad. Neither of those are acceptable for me.

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 05-13-2003 02:16:40 PM
I enjoy a good paragraph and complete thought.
Espio Idsavant
You have gotten better at Being a Lush! (200)
posted 05-13-2003 02:38:10 PM
*gnaws on Cinnistyr*

Welcome to the boards!

And you can still be free, If time will set you free
And going higher than the mountain tops
And go high like the wind don't stop...

[ My gooberish Live Journal thingy ]

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 05-13-2003 02:40:17 PM
*BITE*

No you cannot play with mah ball!

Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 05-13-2003 02:47:13 PM
Welcome.
There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 05-13-2003 03:17:20 PM
Hiya!

Welcome to the boards

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 05-13-2003 03:21:58 PM
Hrm. Noob.

Please tell me this one doesn't inhabit my server as well.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 05-13-2003 03:39:21 PM
seeing as you are both random and insane, I could be on your server as well, as I too am often random and insane. Ask anyone who knows me. I wander around like a virus and sink my members into.. oh, no, wait.. that was that hentai I saw the other night... sorry
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-13-2003 03:41:38 PM
quote:
Cinnistyr thought about the meaning of life:
I'm a white male, 32, happily partnered, hung, and currently involved in a job involving phones, people and other things I hate, so please, no comments about my job.
Several people here like to share anecdotes about the really really stupid people they deal with at work. Feel free to do the same.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 05-13-2003 03:48:33 PM
Hi
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 05-13-2003 03:50:51 PM
quote:
Cinnistyr had this to say about John Romero:
seeing as you are both random and insane, I could be on your server as well, as I too am often random and insane. Ask anyone who knows me. I wander around like a virus and sink my members into.. oh, no, wait.. that was that hentai I saw the other night... sorry

Ah... absurdity and knows of Hentai.

You have potential.... the question is will you survive Mort?

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 05-13-2003 04:01:58 PM
ahhaa... i have already been informed of Mort and am happy to say i have an anti Mort infection helmet on order. I pray it arrives before he does.... *insert spoooooky music here*
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-13-2003 05:23:37 PM
Well.

I must say, you are the very first person I've ever seen comment on their genitals during an introduction thread. Thank you, though, for pointing out a glaring flaw in our reply system: we desperately need a "TMI" tag.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Lord Avatar
Pancake
posted 05-13-2003 05:34:10 PM
quote:
Cinnistyr had this to say:
I have an avid interest in all sorts of computer games, including those which my current computer cant handle ((damn you SWG!!!!!)).

I like this one.

Cinnistyr
Pancake
posted 05-13-2003 05:49:09 PM
and bloodsage, you are the first to comment about my comment. Congratulations. You get the boobie prize. (@)(@)
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 05-13-2003 06:07:08 PM
I bet she didn't warn you about me.

Probably due to the fact i'm not in any way, shape or form threatening.

Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 05-13-2003 06:18:34 PM
Welcome to the madness.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 05-13-2003 06:24:37 PM
Welcome

and stuff

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 05-13-2003 07:28:17 PM
... ooh, penis length, do you, by chance, have a cam... erm, yes, er, sorry, ahem.

*composes self*

Hi .

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 05-13-2003 07:37:15 PM
quote:
Gydfather probably says this to all the girls:
Ow...

I say that to everyone. I don't mean it. I'm a big teddy bear.

*sulks*

OMG you never said it to me.

Hi newb.

Where are you hung at? Local art exhibit? Noose? Curtain rod?

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 05-13-2003 07:37:31 PM
Great. A discussion about the noob's penis length, in another thread Alek is trying to sex up another man, and in another thread Deth is trying to compare flames to arousal.

Have we all just given up conversation and decided to start trying to disgust each other now?

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 05-13-2003 07:38:45 PM
Pretty much, yeah.
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 05-13-2003 08:54:44 PM
quote:
Iron Parcelan thought about the meaning of life:
Great. A discussion about the noob's penis length, in another thread Alek is trying to sex up another man, and in another thread Deth is trying to compare flames to arousal.

Have we all just given up conversation and decided to start trying to disgust each other now?

*rubs her chest all over you*

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 05-13-2003 09:14:30 PM
quote:
Nicole attempted to be funny by writing:
*rubs her chest all over you*

*opens the chest*

You get Medical Herb!

Drysart
Pancake
posted 05-13-2003 09:23:02 PM
Any friend of Xyrra is a friend of mine!
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 05-13-2003 09:23:39 PM
quote:
Iron Parcelan had this to say about Robocop:
*opens the chest*

You get Medical Herb!

<hands Parce the Legendary Bong of 'Woah'>

Light it up!

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Azureusu
Don't whip your dick out til she asks.. or til she's sleepin..
posted 05-13-2003 09:37:29 PM
*Stakes Xyrra*

Any friend of Xyrra's is likely undead as well.

*Stakes the noob, then duct tapes said noob to a lightpole, upside down, with a pound of birdseed in the noob-crotch*

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 05-13-2003 10:42:14 PM
quote:
Iron Parcelan had this to say about (_|_):

I was saying your fervor for jumping on Lyinar's case in threads leads me to believe you derive sexual gratification from it.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 05-13-2003 10:50:07 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael thought about the meaning of life:
I was saying your fervor for jumping on Lyinar's case in threads leads me to believe you derive sexual gratification from it.

I'll ask that you not do that again, or else I will be encouraged to vocally ponder where your hand drifts while you write your essays.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 05-13-2003 10:52:28 PM
Welcome!
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 05-13-2003 10:52:32 PM
I have to two-hand the keyboard to crank those out
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: