EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: So, tomorrow is my last day of school...EVER
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 05-09-2003 12:31:02 AM
And the bastards are going to make us stay late for the stupid class day assembly.

WHY?!

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Sean
posted 05-09-2003 12:32:18 AM
Skip.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 05-09-2003 12:33:17 AM
i concur.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-09-2003 12:35:45 AM
Yeah, what are they gonna do? Kick you out?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Azakias
posted 05-09-2003 12:37:00 AM
No, but they can count me truant and give me the dreaded 'saturday school'. Lamest idea ever implemented, if you ask me.
"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-09-2003 12:38:23 AM
quote:
Azakias had this to say about Duck Tales:
No, but they can count me truant and give me the dreaded 'saturday school'. Lamest idea ever implemented, if you ask me.

What's the assembly for, again? Class day = what?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 05-09-2003 12:38:45 AM
Doctor's appointment.
There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Azakias
posted 05-09-2003 12:40:34 AM
Class day is an excuse to have a talent show that only seniors participate in, and then they show a lame class video with pictures of all the preps in it, and all this takes about 30 minutes more than the time we generally get out of school... and we get out of school at 3:15, which means your whole afternoon is half over anyway.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-09-2003 12:42:07 AM
quote:
Azakias thought about the meaning of life:
Class day is an excuse to have a talent show that only seniors participate in, and then they show a lame class video with pictures of all the preps in it, and all this takes about 30 minutes more than the time we generally get out of school... and we get out of school at 3:15, which means your whole afternoon is half over anyway.

And they take attendance at this thing?

Beer.

Azakias
posted 05-09-2003 12:44:35 AM
My school is lame like that. The teachers have assigned rows that their class MUST sit in, then they have attendance checked against the absence list.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 05-09-2003 12:45:05 AM
We get out of school at 3:22.
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 05-09-2003 12:46:58 AM
We get out at 3:07. And if any teachers tried that they'd get their attendance thingy stolen and set afire.

*dances*

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-09-2003 12:54:05 AM
Wow, you guys get out late. I think we were done at 2:15.

Beer.

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 05-09-2003 12:59:37 AM
quote:
Azakias had this to say about (_|_):

And what if you don't go to that?

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-09-2003 01:06:22 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Azakias:
My school is lame like that. The teachers have assigned rows that their class MUST sit in, then they have attendance checked against the absence list.

...same thing at my school.

Error
Pancake
posted 05-09-2003 01:15:53 AM
quote:
DƒU had this to say about Robocop:
Skip.
Azureusu
Don't whip your dick out til she asks.. or til she's sleepin..
posted 05-09-2003 01:16:31 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Azakias!

Have you never seen "The Breakfast Club"???

Saturday Dentention = HILARITY!

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 05-09-2003 01:28:02 AM
quote:
Nwizzle Fo' Shizzle spewed forth this undeniable truth:
And what if you don't go to that?

They can take you to court and sue you.

Nope. Not kidding.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 05-09-2003 01:41:54 AM
quote:
Rurouni Densetsu had this to say about Pirotess:
They can take you to court and sue you.

Nope. Not kidding.

Wtf, yo. Our school just gives out suspensions if you don't go to Saturday school.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 05-09-2003 01:43:38 AM
Congratulations on it being your last day of school

Spend every moment of it remebering the faces of the people, the way the light dances through the windows, the smell of the cafeteria, the sounds of people chatting in the halls, and enjoy it as much as you can. Keep it as a sweet memory that you will treasure for years to come.

...or just hate it as much as you can and remember it as the longest day in your life! HA!

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-09-2003 01:46:37 AM
quote:
Nwizzle Fo' Shizzle thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Wtf, yo. Our school just gives out suspensions if you don't go to Saturday school.

They can't suspend you from school when you're done with it.

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 05-09-2003 01:51:37 AM
quote:
Kegwen wrote this stupid crap:
They can't suspend you from school when you're done with it.

That was the point I thought I might try and prove

Steven Steve
posted 05-09-2003 01:53:57 AM
Haha, he was kidding, they can't sue you
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-09-2003 01:56:04 AM
You can be sued for just about anything, especially offending the public school system!

How DARE you skip a completely useless function when you should be done with school?! I mean, goddamn.

hooray for private schools

Beta Tested
Pancake
posted 05-09-2003 08:46:08 AM
Man, not only do you get out for summer earlier than me, but you never have to go back Evil one

That's a pretty lame thing for your school to do, I wouldn't be too supprised if they tried to pull something like that here too though.

Oh and I laff at all of you people. I usually get home at about 2:34 (giving a little traffic leeway). I get out at 2:20 But I have to get to first hour at 7:20 Man that sucks so bad When I wake up on the weekends at 7 I feel like I've slept in.

What's this thing do?
That would be sooo cool if it wasn't going to hurt us.
Melphina's Magelo
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 05-09-2003 09:01:54 AM
Have a fun last day of school! Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 05-09-2003 11:21:29 AM
Just stick it out with your friends. As for the presentation, make inane jokes and 'caption' the slides of the senior class. We had to be hushed up at least ten times because we were laughing so hard.

Course, I'm now in college, and will likely later go on to grad school...so I've got a lot of 'last days' ahead of me. This may be your only one, so remember it with the people you want to be with most.

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Kirane
Pancake
posted 05-09-2003 11:26:30 AM
Go. You'll wish you did in a couple months.

I'm also a senior and I've already realized high schools been the best time of my life. I don't want it to end!

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-09-2003 11:39:16 AM
quote:
Kirane had this to say about dark elf butts:
Go. You'll wish you did in a couple months.

I'm also a senior and I've already realized high schools been the best time of my life. I don't want it to end!

Not everyone liked high school, and not everyone wants to remember it.

Not everyone was popular and well liked

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 05-09-2003 11:48:20 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Falaanla Marr wrote:

Not everyone liked high school, and not everyone wants to remember it.

Not everyone was popular and well liked

<gives Fal a snuggle> We wuv j00 Fal! ^.^

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Alt-F4
Pancake
posted 05-09-2003 11:59:18 AM
quote:
Beta Tested obviously shouldn't have said:

Oh and I laff at all of you people. I usually get home at about 2:34 (giving a little traffic leeway). I get out at 2:20 But I have to get to first hour at 7:20 Man that sucks so bad When I wake up on the weekends at 7 I feel like I've slept in.

We get out of school at 2:04, and start school at 7:30

Which is better than my old school, which I went to school at 6 AM, left at 4, and went all year round, only haveing Sundays off

[ 05-09-2003: Message edited by: Alt-F4 ]

"Well that still only counts as one."
-Gimli
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 05-09-2003 12:04:14 PM
I wasn't popular or well-liked. I had maybe .. 2 friends in school and didn't share any classes with them. We even had "1st Lunch, 2nd Lunch, 3rd Lunch" so I didn't even get to hang out with them for lunch. I hated it while I was there.

But after surviving life for 10 years this month, I can say I miss the simplicity of life in those days.

And my last class released at 2:45

No, I'm not gonna attend my 10 year reunion.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-09-2003 12:40:37 PM
quote:
Bajah thought about the meaning of life:
I wasn't popular or well-liked. I had maybe .. 2 friends in school and didn't share any classes with them. We even had "1st Lunch, 2nd Lunch, 3rd Lunch" so I didn't even get to hang out with them for lunch. I hated it while I was there.

But after surviving life for 10 years this month, I can say I miss the simplicity of life in those days.

And my last class released at 2:45

No, I'm not gonna attend my 10 year reunion.

I miss parts of high school, yes. What I miss more was the more simple way things were in high school, just in general.

And I'm sorry if my post came across as Angsty, was just a general statement

Saint George
Pancake
posted 05-09-2003 01:02:27 PM
I was well liked and popular in high school. High school still sucked, I'm 30 and never think to myself..hmm..high school was great. Wish I could go back. Life was just simpler back then. It was nice not having the bills or responsibility of adulthood. Of course, back then you didn't know that. Like the old cliche says, "Youth is wasted on the young."

I miss College. If I could go back and repeat anything it would be college. That and sex wih a few old girlfriends.

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 05-09-2003 01:08:21 PM
I don't mind high school except the "OMFG I CAN'T GET A DATE TO SAVE MY PITIFUL GEEKY LIFE" part.

Do you know how painful it is to see the popular kids having all the fun with the ladies while you, no matter what effort you put into it, seem to have the luck of a man holding a broken mirror, walking under a ladder, with a black cat in front of him.

I do like the simplicity, though. But I wish to go to college and get the chicks and have those special moments.

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Saint George
Pancake
posted 05-09-2003 01:11:50 PM
College is much better Len. Depending on the size of the school you attend. The diversity and backgrounds of the people are more varied. Quite a few of their priorities change and grow. Freshmen year can be a little rough.

[ 05-09-2003: Message edited by: Saint George ]

Burger
BANNED!
posted 05-09-2003 06:03:21 PM
quote:
Lenlalron Flameblaster's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
I don't mind high school except the "OMFG I CAN'T GET A DATE TO SAVE MY PITIFUL GEEKY LIFE" part.

Do you know how painful it is to see the popular kids having all the fun with the ladies while you, no matter what effort you put into it, seem to have the luck of a man holding a broken mirror, walking under a ladder, with a black cat in front of him.

I do like the simplicity, though. But I wish to go to college and get the chicks and have those special moments.

define "special moment".

Does it involve drunk sorority members at a frat party?

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 05-09-2003 06:13:30 PM
The parts of going out that...don't involve sex?

I dunno, I'm not like 'omfg have sex as soon as possible' =/

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 05-09-2003 07:08:54 PM
quote:
Lenlalron Flameblaster had this to say about pies:
The parts of going out that...don't involve sex?

I dunno, I'm not like 'omfg have sex as soon as possible' =/

Cuddling = good

New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 05-09-2003 07:21:48 PM
Mine is coming up soon, so very soon, Freedom is coming and can't we all taste it?
What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: