EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: For the record.....
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-17-2003 03:15:42 PM
Having a zit on your scrote sucks.

that is all.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 04-17-2003 03:17:52 PM
Squeeze it?
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 04-17-2003 03:27:26 PM
*files this away to the Things She Never Wanted to Think About Department*
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-17-2003 03:28:11 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Baron Von Mortay wrote:
Squeeze it?

That's why it sucks. Gotta get rid of it and it hurts when you're basically squeezin yer nuts.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 04-17-2003 03:30:46 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator wrote:
That's why it sucks. Gotta get rid of it and it hurts when you're basically squeezin yer nuts.

We're men. We squeeze our nuts at least once per hour, sometimes more.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-17-2003 03:38:38 PM
quote:
Baron Von Mortay had this to say about Punky Brewster:
We're men. We squeeze our nuts at least once per hour, sometimes more.

Maybe you do, but I generally just scratch.

Besides, unless you're into some strange kinky shit, I can't imaging that you'd like someone squeezing on your nads with the intent of forcing something through the skin....

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 04-17-2003 03:39:20 PM
This thread both disturbs me greatly and makes me terribly happy to have bewbies instead.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

nem-x
posted 04-17-2003 03:40:12 PM
How the fuck does that happen. Sure it's not herpes?
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 04-17-2003 03:41:39 PM
Makes you wonder, would a zit cream work on it?
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 04-17-2003 03:45:35 PM
quote:
Rodent King had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Makes you wonder, would a zit cream work on it?

It might, but that stuff can do bad things to sensitive skin. Read the warnings. That's not something you want to use down there.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 04-17-2003 03:47:26 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator wrote:
Maybe you do, but I generally just scratch.

"When no one's looking, I touch myself."

Burger
BANNED!
posted 04-17-2003 03:55:51 PM
well, maybe try pinching just the zit, without crushing one of the twins in the process. And i'm with RIG here, more of a scratcher/re-adjuster than a squeezer.
Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 04-17-2003 03:56:18 PM
quote:
Nicole had this to say about Duck Tales:
This thread both disturbs me greatly and makes me terribly happy to have bewbies instead.
Burger
BANNED!
posted 04-17-2003 04:02:52 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Nicole wrote:

I'm a little overweight, so I've got both. If I had to give one up, it would be my man-boobs. I'm sorry, but as much pain as my scrotum can bring me, it brings me more pleasure.

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 04-17-2003 04:07:33 PM
quote:
Nicole had this to say about pies:
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-17-2003 04:12:03 PM
It popped and everything, but it still hurt like hell....
nem-x
posted 04-17-2003 04:14:30 PM
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-17-2003 04:15:11 PM
quote:
From the book of Random Insanity Generator, chapter 3, verse 16:
It popped and everything, but it still hurt like hell....

That's because it wasn't a zit, it was a third testicle growing in.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-17-2003 04:16:50 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
That's because it wasn't a zit, it was a third testicle growing in.

Aww damn.... no wonder it was a gooey and stuff.... eww.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 04-17-2003 04:17:50 PM
stick a bandaid on it.. ;P
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-17-2003 04:18:59 PM
quote:
Trillee had this to say about Pirotess:
stick a bandaid on it.. ;P

Don't you know how much hair we have down there?

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 04-17-2003 04:21:36 PM
I have one. I keep popping it, but it keeps growing back.

Once I accidently dug down too deeply, and it started to bleed. Not fun.

i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 04-17-2003 04:21:52 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Burger wrote:
I'm a little overweight, so I've got both. If I had to give one up, it would be my man-boobs. I'm sorry, but as much pain as my scrotum can bring me, it brings me more pleasure.

*prods Burger's belluh*

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-17-2003 04:27:12 PM
Now that it's been popped, since it was kinda on the underside of my scrote, it's kinda akward to sit down.... I'm having to adjust more to sit down than normal....

And adjusting after sitting is taking more time as well...

Don't you guys just love knowing all this pointless shit?

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-17-2003 04:29:24 PM
On the upshot, ball-zits are easy to pop, because you can get them from underneath really easy.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-17-2003 04:33:08 PM
This is true. You don't have to worry about the zit deciding to burst in the wrong direction and bury itself further in your skin since you can apply pressure from below as well as the sides....
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 04-17-2003 04:37:16 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when JooJooFlop said:
Don't you know how much hair we have down there?

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-17-2003 04:45:03 PM
you're just evil.
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 04-17-2003 04:51:59 PM
At least none of you have to wax.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-17-2003 04:56:56 PM
True. We just shave on occasion as doing much more than that makes people look at us funny.

You don't see guys standing in the bathroom plucking hairs out with a pair of tweezers.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 04-17-2003 04:59:08 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
you're just evil.

More like "Thinking differently"

Nicole
posted 04-17-2003 05:00:06 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator Model 2000 was programmed to say:
True. We just shave on occasion as doing much more than that makes people look at us funny.

You don't see guys standing in the bathroom plucking hairs out with a pair of tweezers.

Tweezers = the sux. If you ever want information out of me, strap me down and tweeze all the hairs off me with one of those torture devices.

Depilatory mousse = the luv.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 04-17-2003 05:05:14 PM
quote:
Nicole attempted to be funny by writing:

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Burger
BANNED!
posted 04-17-2003 05:05:17 PM
quote:
How.... The leckie.... uughhhhhh:
At least none of you have to wax.

no, but I have a beard frimmer that I use "downstairs" to keep things within reason. But I'll agree with you on one thing, it's a hell of a lot easier being a guy...

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Nicole
posted 04-17-2003 05:08:05 PM
quote:
Burger had this to say about Knight Rider:
no, but I have a beard frimmer that I use "downstairs" to keep things within reason. But I'll agree with you on one thing, it's a hell of a lot easier being a guy...

Our genital region isn't perfectly shaped for twistage.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-17-2003 05:11:49 PM
It's too bad they don't make Nair for the perianal and genital regions.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 04-17-2003 05:13:13 PM
quote:
Nicole thought about the meaning of life:
Our genital region isn't perfectly shaped for twistage.

Our genital region doesn't bleed routinely.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-17-2003 05:16:11 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Vorbo Goatboy was all like:

Comedic Gold.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-17-2003 05:16:25 PM
quote:
Vorbo Goatboy had this to say about dark elf butts:

Speak for yourself!

Beer.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 04-17-2003 05:46:17 PM

[ 04-17-2003: Message edited by: ^Moogle-plush-doll^ ]

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: