EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: *sobs into her coffee*
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 04-17-2003 12:12:44 AM
Yes, I'm going to whine about school now.

OK, history class, relatively cool, like my teacher, he gives me chocolate bars whenever he spells my name with an H in it. Yet, as this is a long-ass five day weekend and we're beginning seminars and it started... today, I have been informed of my topic today. I have five days to assemble the appropriate materials, write a pre-reading thinger, nab a video, make up a game, and get little chocolate thingies for prizes on the Italian unification. The materials I have on it are the most CONFUSING THINGS EVER that ROT MY BRAIN. This is worth 20% of my overall mark.

Pain. Agony. Despair.

*angsts all over the board*

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 04-17-2003 12:14:01 AM
God, I hate homework.

I've got this 7 page essay hanging over my head.

Edit - Let's add a little double-spacing action...

Maybe a little triple-spacing action...

[ 04-17-2003: Message edited by: Black Mage ]

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 04-17-2003 12:19:39 AM
quote:
Nicole had this to say about Tron:
make up a game, and get little chocolate thingies for prizes on the Italian unification.

Kisses work well for the prizes.

A game based off of the Italian Unification? Sounds like you want to make a Monopoly knock off. Grab a board, some white-out, and good luck.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Steven Steve
posted 04-17-2003 12:41:59 AM
My math teacher tells me to memorize answers to questions... Torment... Anguish...

I will slit my wrists

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-17-2003 12:57:30 AM
"Nachts Schlafen die Ratten Doch."

Saddest. Story. Ever. Well, really sad, anyway.

So I had to write an essay on it, naturally. In German. Naturally.

Now that's pain.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 04-17-2003 05:08:04 AM
I never once did a single bit of homework. Ever.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 04-17-2003 05:12:36 AM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist attempted to be funny by writing:

I will slit my wrists

Remember, length-wise, not across!

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Error
Pancake
posted 04-17-2003 05:20:04 AM
quote:
Nicole enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
Yes, I'm going to whine about school now.

OK, history class, relatively cool, like my teacher, he gives me chocolate bars whenever he spells my name with an H in it. Yet, as this is a long-ass five day weekend and we're beginning seminars and it started... today, I have been informed of my topic today. I have five days to assemble the appropriate materials, write a pre-reading thinger, nab a video, make up a game, and get little chocolate thingies for prizes on the Italian unification. The materials I have on it are the most CONFUSING THINGS EVER that ROT MY BRAIN. This is worth 20% of my overall mark.

Pain. Agony. Despair.

*angsts all over the board*

This isin't high school is it?

Angst
Pancake
posted 04-17-2003 05:20:13 AM
ARE YOU MOCKING ME?! YOU ARE AREN'T YOU. EVERY ONE OF YOU!
This thread has been killed by me.

Sigpic by Synny!

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 04-17-2003 06:59:24 AM
down the road, not across.
Suddar
posted 04-17-2003 02:53:27 PM
I had to write and illustrate a children's book. Was due today.

My school sucks.

Also, I'm not whining over the writing, as obviously there isn't much. But it had to be fully illustrated and colored. And I hate coloring crap.

[ 04-17-2003: Message edited by: Suddar ]

Ares
posted 04-17-2003 02:57:54 PM
Urg... I know the feeling. We have to do stuff like that here too that costs 15-30% of our mark, and the teachers ALWAYS group these projects together inspite of us. :/

Good luck on getting your history done. I love history, so i'd find that fun, but if it were anything else.. Urg.. *gag*

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-17-2003 03:01:34 PM
Wait until college, when your grade for a semester's worth of work is based on two assignments. That way, you can do all the work and still fail the course.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Ares
posted 04-17-2003 03:03:31 PM
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 04-17-2003 03:45:04 PM
I actually kinda like the "giant assload of yer mark based on one assignment" bit, as it allows me to slack terribly during the course and do nothing except that one assignment.

What burns me on this is the lack of time, lack of guidance, and the painful, painful, brain-rotting materials I've been given.

Arghitty.

At least I'm somewhat decent at doing seminars.

Ah, and angst, you know I still love you.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: