EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Planetside open beta... sadf :(
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 04-04-2003 06:43:24 PM
quote:
Open Beta has NOT yet begun

We are still in Exclusive Beta. The NDA has *not* been lifted.

Open Beta acceptance emails were sent out for one reason only...we need to update their shipping addresses to ensure we're not sending CDs to obsolete residences.

We will send those CDs out soon and Open Beta will begin shortly thereafter. We'll announce more info soon.

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 04-04-2003 06:51:48 PM
Does this mean I haven't gotten into open beta, either? X_x
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
nem-x
posted 04-04-2003 06:57:17 PM
Addy
posted 04-04-2003 07:21:14 PM
Well, before I was excited about PlanetSide, until I got an unmentionable email about another game.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-04-2003 07:21:54 PM
you give beta access, yes?
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Muffin Bird
Pancake
posted 04-04-2003 07:22:32 PM
*chirps happily*
Addy
posted 04-04-2003 07:23:21 PM
MUFFIN BIRD!!!!

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-04-2003 07:25:55 PM
*eats the Muffin Bird*
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-04-2003 07:45:50 PM
didnt we do this one before JJF? i recall the outcome being not pleasant.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 04-04-2003 07:56:14 PM
quote:
Addy got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Well, before I was excited about PlanetSide, until I got an unmentionable email about another game.

Damn you

I mope too much about these betas

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 04-04-2003 08:33:00 PM
quote:
Ka'Lourin D'thBlayde had this to say about Optimus Prime:
didnt we do this one before JJF? i recall the outcome being not pleasant.

Ah, but this time I chewed thouroughly.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: