EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: What CS gun are you?
nem-x
posted 03-30-2003 03:32:32 PM
http://thesheepdip.com/csquiz/

The 'poor mans' sniper rifle, due to its low cost compared to other rifles. However, the Scout is often selected due to it's highly accurate scope and it's light weight. It requires skill to use, as it is not as powerful as other sniper rifles, and more than one shot is usually required to kill - unless the first shot hits the opponents head...

Steven Steve
posted 03-30-2003 03:36:28 PM

The 'poor mans' sniper rifle, due to its low cost compared to other rifles. However, the Scout is often selected due to it's highly accurate scope and it's light weight. It requires skill to use, as it is not as powerful as other sniper rifles, and more than one shot is usually required to kill - unless the first shot hits the opponents head...

Well wouldja look at that

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 03-30-2003 03:37:48 PM

Wicked close range stopping power, but at a cost. Eight round capacity and slow rate of fire leads to hectic close-range battles against higher capacity pistols and SMGs. Great fun to use if you get bored with rifles and SMGs, and worth it just for the sound alone

Coincidence?

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-30-2003 03:37:52 PM

The Counter-Terrorist staple. The M4A1 has good accuracy for single/burst shots over long ranges, but also has the beef to be used when things get close and dirty. The handy addition of a noise suppressor allows you to get away those first few critical shots without giving away your position.

I was hoping for the TMP.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Soldar
I'll take two of anything, please. To go.
posted 03-30-2003 03:37:53 PM
Same as Faz and Nem-x.

[ 03-30-2003: Message edited by: Soldar ]

Steven Steve
posted 03-30-2003 03:38:45 PM
I am so Asian.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Kekvit Irae
Pancake
posted 03-30-2003 03:39:29 PM

My baby!

Steven Steve
posted 03-30-2003 03:40:28 PM
I should have been the knife, though. Would that be awesome or what?

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-30-2003 03:40:51 PM
Goma
Pancake
posted 03-30-2003 03:44:39 PM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about Punky Brewster:

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-30-2003 03:45:01 PM
I'm the MP5 Navy.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 03-30-2003 03:50:31 PM
You're the Colt M4A1 Carbine

Description

The Counter-Terrorist staple. The M4A1 has good accuracy for single/burst shots over long ranges, but also has the beef to be used when things get close and dirty. The handy addition of a noise suppressor allows you to get away those first few critical shots without giving away your position.

Price: $3100
Country of Origin: United States of America
Manufacturer: Colt
Calibre: 5.56mm NATO
Clip Capacity(CS): 30 rounds
Rate of Fire(CS): 685 rpm
Weight(EMPTY): 3.22 kg
Projectile Weight: 4 grams
Muzzle Velocity: 2900 feet/second
Muzzle Energy: 1570 joules

Steven Steve
posted 03-30-2003 03:51:21 PM
W0W!! D1D Y0U K|\|0W 7H47 |\|4\/Y 534L5 U53 MP5!?

1'M 601|\|6 70 B3 4 |\|4\/Y 534L WH3|\| 1 6|20W UP!!

Error
Pancake
posted 03-30-2003 03:57:38 PM
You're the Steyr AUG-A1 'Bullpup'

An excellent rifle combing reasonably accurate fire with a 4x scope. This allows the weapon to function both in a fully-automatic suppressing mode, as well as in a limited sniping role. The AUG lacks the high-calibre of other rifles, but the flexibility of the weapon usually compensates for this.

[ 03-30-2003: Message edited by: Delyl Caledor ]

Taeldian
Pancake
posted 03-30-2003 04:03:44 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Khyron!
You're the Colt M4A1 Carbine

Description

Price: $3100
Country of Origin: United States of America
Manufacturer: Colt
Calibre: 5.56mm NATO
Clip Capacity(CS): 30 rounds
Rate of Fire(CS): 685 rpm
Weight(EMPTY): 3.22 kg
Muzzle Velocity: 2900 feet/second
Muzzle Energy: 1570 joules

My favorite gun in the game, too

Peter
Pancake
posted 03-30-2003 04:05:17 PM
You're the Fabrique Nationale M249 PARA Light Machine Gun

The most expensive weapon in the game offers the ultimate in 'spray and pray'. Immensely powerful and with a huge clip capacity, the M249 is perfect for laying down hails of covering fire. This is offset by terribly accuracy in full-auto mode and a reload cycle long enough to get a beer and a sandwich.
Price: $5750
Country of Origin: Belgium
Manufacturer: Fabrique Nationale
Calibre: 5.56mm Nato
Clip Capacity(CS): 100 rounds
Rate of Fire: 600 rpm
Weight(EMPTY): 6 kg.
Muzzle Velocity: 3000 feet/second
Muzzle Energy: 1600 joules
sigeA ihpleD
.raewrednu ruoy tuoba gnihtynA .gnihtyna em ksA .elcaro ehT .thgir s'tahT .ihpleD
posted 03-30-2003 04:10:24 PM

Most often seen in the hands of an Evil Henchman, the AK47 combines decent single-shot accuracy with good stopping power and a reasonable rate of fire. Cheap at the price too. It has the added bonus of being the only gun in the game with parts made from wood. Bonus.

I'm unique! Yay!

.tniop doog ylriaf a edam ihpleD :hteD
.tniop yreve no tcerroc %001 si ihpleD :suiraD
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 03-30-2003 04:16:24 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop impressed everyone with:

I was hoping for the TMP.

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 03-30-2003 04:17:53 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop impressed everyone with:

I also was hoping for the TMP.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-30-2003 04:24:41 PM
I am unique so far!
sigeA ihpleD
.raewrednu ruoy tuoba gnihtynA .gnihtyna em ksA .elcaro ehT .thgir s'tahT .ihpleD
posted 03-30-2003 04:27:05 PM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
I am unique so far!

Let us celebrate our individual uniqueness together, Mr. Tophat!

.tniop doog ylriaf a edam ihpleD :hteD
.tniop yreve no tcerroc %001 si ihpleD :suiraD
Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 03-30-2003 04:35:59 PM
quote:
sigeA ihpleD had this to say about Knight Rider:

Most often seen in the hands of an Evil Henchman, the AK47 combines decent single-shot accuracy with good stopping power and a reasonable rate of fire. Cheap at the price too. It has the added bonus of being the only gun in the game with parts made from wood. Bonus.

You just lost it.

There was a signature here... it's gone now.
The Curman
Pancake
posted 03-30-2003 04:40:53 PM
Nina
posted 03-30-2003 04:43:40 PM

::hugs his Scout:: My preciousssssss

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-30-2003 04:47:56 PM
You're the Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Magnum (AWM)

The sniple rifer of choice - one hit kills are guaranteed. Hit them in the leg? *DEAD* Hit them in the arm? *DEAD* Often referred to as the noob-cannon, due to the remarkable ease with which frags can be racked up. Deadly in the hands of an expert, a pain in the arse in the hands of a newbie.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Kekvit Irae
Pancake
posted 03-30-2003 04:51:31 PM
AWP WHORE!
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-30-2003 04:52:50 PM
<sobs> Am not! I don't even use it

<relies on the heavy machine gun> My connection speed makes me so lagged only way I'm going to hit you is in a hail of bullets ;D

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 03-30-2003 05:00:00 PM
AK here
Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 03-30-2003 05:17:19 PM
Who the fuck cares? How can you possibly gaugue ANYONE as a gun? A counter-shit gun, much less...
That game is over played, over rated and over run with 12 year old children whose balls haven't even descended yet.
Just delete.

[i]Edit: Sadly, I actually did that fucking test. Answering those questions, in no way, can compare you to a gun of any kind.

[ 03-30-2003: Message edited by: Bummey the Fool ]

Khyron
posted 03-30-2003 05:26:55 PM
quote:
Bummey the Fool stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Who the fuck cares? How can you possibly gaugue ANYONE as a gun? A counter-shit gun, much less...
That game is over played, over rated and over run with 12 year old children whose balls haven't even descended yet.
Just delete.

[i]Edit: Sadly, I actually did that fucking test. Answering those questions, in no way, can compare you to a gun of any kind.

That's because the test isn't trying to compare you to a gun, numbnuts.

quote:
Counter Strike Weapon Compatability Test

Choosing a weapon in Counter Strike can be a hard and difficult process. Do you go for stopping power, accuracy, clip capacity, or just choose whatever you can afford? Have you ever stopped to think that there might be a weapon out there just crying for you to use it, tailor-made to your physical and mental needs?

Take the hassle out of weapon selction, and use this handy compatability test to find your perfect partner. Simply work your way through the questions, answering honestly and truthfully. Your trigger finger will love you forever. Please note the test does not attempt to predict your favourite weapon, but the one most suited to your personality... it's all very psychlogical, and the test is NEVER wrong

Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 03-30-2003 05:29:59 PM
Tegadil points to the title of the thread.
Khyron
posted 03-30-2003 05:30:55 PM
quote:
Tegadil enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
Tegadil points to the title of the thread.

Well, nem got it wrong.

He's known for his m3d h34dsh0t tw1tch gaming sk1llz, not his brains

Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 03-30-2003 05:31:54 PM
nem just didn't finish the question.
There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 03-30-2003 05:42:23 PM
quote:
sigeA ihpleD probably says this to all the girls:

AKs are the win.

[ 03-30-2003: Message edited by: Black Mage ]

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

nem-x
posted 03-30-2003 05:44:39 PM
Who the fuck cares? Then stop caring.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 03-30-2003 05:58:14 PM
I don't care about the test, I knows what I love.

T2 > CS

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Led
*kaboom*
posted 03-30-2003 06:07:47 PM
Nina
posted 03-30-2003 06:11:58 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Bummey the Fool!
Just delete.

omg faggot ur ghey

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 03-30-2003 06:21:28 PM
quote:
This one time, at Tier camp:
omg faggot ur ghey

ghey fag niggar jew bitch

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Skaw
posted 03-30-2003 06:21:29 PM
quote:
Rodent King enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
I don't care about the test, I knows what I love.

I agree.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: