EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Meteor strike hits hard.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 03-27-2003 06:28:30 PM
Wow!

I kinda wish I wasn't in my basement when it happened. I'm sure I could have seen the flash of light.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
The Curman
Pancake
posted 03-27-2003 06:39:46 PM
OK.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 03-27-2003 06:52:09 PM
... who the fark sees a flash of light and thinks "It's god!" before thinking "Maybe I should get away from the window"!?

Granted, that guy's boss was cool

"I can't come in, a meteor hit my house"
"OK, but just don't use that excuse again"

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 03-27-2003 06:52:26 PM
whoah, cool.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 03-27-2003 10:06:30 PM
quote:
This morning, he called his boss and told him he wasn't coming into work today. "I told him what happened, and he said, 'Okay, but don't use that excuse again.'"

Reminds me of management where I work. Don't give a damn about employees there, just tell them not to do it again.

They had a poll on the news if people had seen that. I didn't, but then again, I'm cooped up in my room all the time, so that's probably why.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

MorbId
Pancake
posted 03-27-2003 10:11:02 PM
I practially sleep underground myself and missed it, but heard about it from a lot of people. The general first impression was that it seemed like a drawn-out lightning strike, with a similiarly drawn-out clap of thunder afterwards.

[ 03-27-2003: Message edited by: MorbId ]

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: