EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: A thread of Vampires and Half-Life!
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 03-19-2003 08:29:56 PM
I have been playing the Vampire Slayer mod for halflife recently, and I must say it is rather enjoyable. So, maybe tonight we could get a game going? Yes? No?
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 03-19-2003 08:38:46 PM
Warcraft 3 CS mod > All.
The Curman
Pancake
posted 03-19-2003 08:41:20 PM
YES!

Good mod, select a server and lets go...

if anyone cares im also working on a map right now for vampire slayer ;o

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 03-19-2003 09:19:22 PM
The SOTN server seems like a fairly nice place to play, but if anyone knows a better place, then we can go there. When will we do this?
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 03-19-2003 09:35:53 PM
Update: The Arrenn will be in SOTN under the name of Supar Arrenn or General Incompetence.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-19-2003 10:13:48 PM
Every time I go to the homepage of that Vampire Slayer mod site, they only have the latest chapter. If I want to play the original, I'm screwed.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Yuri
posted 03-19-2003 10:30:15 PM
I'm up for a game whenever. I just prefer Counter-Strike because VS seems to be largely overpowered twoards vampires.
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 03-19-2003 10:53:26 PM
SOTN tonight was a bit overpowered by vamps, but in all honesty, I feel that most of the time they are balanced. Vampires (well, other than edgar, he is a cheap bastard), have to get up close, which can be a bit harder to do than it would seem, but whenever I am a slayer it seems like they are only down for 5 seconds.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 03-19-2003 11:50:37 PM
quote:
Nwist, Baby got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Warcraft 3 CS mod > All.

YES.

Steven Steve
posted 03-19-2003 11:57:02 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Every time I go to the homepage of that Vampire Slayer mod site, they only have the latest chapter. If I want to play the original, I'm screwed.

I'm pretty sure it's just the version number...

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 03-20-2003 12:08:28 AM
Vampire Slayer? hmmmm, post a pic or link so I can see some pictures of this mod.
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Steven Steve
posted 03-20-2003 12:33:43 AM
It's like the Buffy the Vampire slayer movie, but with more action. It just rules. Download it.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 03-20-2003 12:35:10 AM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist had this to say about pies:
It's like the Buffy the Vampire slayer movie, but with more action. It just rules. Download it.

omg Faz likes a HL mod!

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 03-20-2003 12:37:01 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Fazum'Zen Fastfist said:

I probably would if I had the website. *hint hint*

A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Steven Steve
posted 03-20-2003 12:45:08 AM
http://planethalflife.com/vampire/

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: